Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel-friendly jobs?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Depends what kind of incel you're, if you're high inhib schizo with very bad social skills then there's none i guess.

maybe a janitor :feelsbadman:

Greefing teenagers in Games while living of governmemt wellfare can be a full time job yk

Clone cards if you have a brain

A job where you don't have to interact with other people. A delivery driver would be good I think.

Even working as delivery courier involves interactions with everyday people :feelsbadman:

Nothing,everything requires team work and validation nowadays there are normies and foids at every position nowadays

Fuck man. What about warehouse jobs?
I would probably recommend that, I personally worked as a production line operator, and I didn't even have to talk to anyone, but it depends on the environment

Fuck man. What about warehouse jobs?
I used to work there,its horrible job im not sure where you come from but as someone who used to work there in third world country it was nightmare,you are in hurry all the time surrounded by low class low iq normies with family members

Even working as delivery courier involves interactions with everyday people :feelsbadman:
If I have to interact with people, I shouldn't be getting brutally mogged by 6'4 Finance Chads in front of all these females. I refused jobs in the finance sector(through connections, of course) because I was done with this sick world and college itself was suifuel for me.

I would probably recommend that, I personally worked as a production line operator, and I didn't even have to talk to anyone, but it depends on the environment
I will apply and see how it goes.

Fucking Brootal bro.

I'm also low iq as hell, so I don't see any issues here.
Well as long as you arent surrounded by normies then i guess it will be fine,some warehouses dont request any physical work so you might be lucky finding such job

Back office admin jobs they're easy, low stress and pay good for what they do but they're all taken by foids.

Lorry Driver

Artic-Vehicle-Rental-Articulated-Lorry-Hire.jpg

None, you will have to communicate with someone. Hopefully you win the lottery or something that sets you for life.

None, you will have to communicate with someone. Hopefully you win the lottery or something that sets you for life.
Hopefully, I manage to gather enough courage to rope.

Factory worker, I swear half the men that work at my factory job are spergs and most likely incel.