Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The stereotypes write themselves

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★★★
I fucking hate my own race sometimes.

People like this make us all look bad

@Rabbi Schneerson @Qwertyuiop99 @IronsideCel @Clavicus Vile @BlackCel_from_ZA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419_071152_Bing.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419_071152_Bing.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 39
I fucking hate my own race sometimes.

People like this make us all look bad

@Rabbi Schneerson @Qwertyuiop99 @IronsideCel @Clavicus Vile @BlackCel_from_ZA
I hate black more than non blacks do

I hate the standards thugs set for normal blacks , I hate how most people think all blacks are the same (violent ,low iq,...etc)

I hate the standards thugs set for normal blacks , I hate how most people think all blacks are the same (violent ,low iq,...etc)
Same. Our race has fought through so much slavery and shit just for us too turn around and start being thugs and criminals.

Ik our ancestors are mad asf

I hate black more than non blacks do
Kek that's true: I just don't want to have to live anywhere close to them, yet you want to literally cuck your women out thinking it will ""improve"" the black race.

Same. Our race has fought through so much slavery and shit just for us too turn around and start being thugs and criminals.

Ik our ancestors are mad asf
Those slave ships should’ve never come to America, now your race (our race really, I am part black) is nothing more than the NWO’s foot soldiers.

IMG 1155

This is Marcus Garvey, a black nationalist/supremacist and founding father of Pan-Africanism. When he died, almost none of his followers actually followed his repeated calls for the black population of America to move back to Africa, because Africa is a shithole and most African-Americans are ever-so-slightly mixed with whites, which gives them just enough brain power to want to continue leeching off of whites, while not enough for them to act with a greater brain power than apes.

Black race was made as a nuisance.

She didn't shake her ass well enough