Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious 6’0 is really fuxking short

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
30% - Humblebrag
If you are under 6’6 for zoomers YOU ARE NOT TALL! 6’0-6’2 cant compensate for a sub5 face. Who tf looks at a 6’2 person and says ‘’ omg they are so tall!’’???? No one !

Hewlett Packard

Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Height is relative, it's all about how tall the girl is. and how tall the other men in the area are. In a world where women are five foot, men are five two on average and you are five eight, then you are tall in the girls eye.

Kill yourself kill yourself Kill yourself kill yourself
Kill yourself kill yourself

Height is relative, it's all about how tall the girl is. and how tall the other men in the area are. In a world where women are five foot, men are five two on average and you are five eight, then you are tall in the girls eye.
Man what?! Even Chinese noodles demand 180cm+

I am just like you moron!

5ft 11 is the new king of manlet height.

6 foot is not really short, most men LARP their height and claim that their 6 foot but in reality they’re 5’10

6 foot is not really short, most men LARP their height and claim that their 6 foot but in reality they’re 5’10
I believe that is a thing in America primarily

Would you say 6’0 is average in the first world countries ?

Chinese women demand 6'0? You're out of your mind. I know a 6'2 guy, you havee to see how girls behave around him. A genuine 6'2 is extremely tall. You will see a 6'6 guy maybe, few times in your life unless, you live in Germany. Mods bans this fakecel greyfag

Chinese women demand 6'0? You're out of your mind. I know a 6'2 guy, you havee to see how girls behave around him. A genuine 6'2 is extremely tall. You will see a 6'6 guy maybe, few times in your life unless, you live in Germany. Mods bans this fakecel greyfag
Hahahahhaa few times in your life. I see them every single day, there are 3 6’3-6’4 guys in my group of 23 people in university. What are you talking about?!

I agree. 6 1 and 6 2 is avg as fuk

Hahahahhaa few times in your life. I see them every single day, there are 3 6’3-6’4 guys in my group of 23 people in university. What are you talking about?!
Where do you live? China? If so that's bullshit.

Depends on location. At 6'0 you're pretty close to average in some places in Europe. There's barely any difference between 5'9 and 6'0

so u wanna lowly humble brag that u 6' basically ?

so u wanna lowly humble brag that u 6' basically ?
I am operating with mathematical terms such as standard deviation which is 3 inches for males. Average zoomer height in central/Western Europe is 5’11-6’0. Mathematically if you want to be tall you have to be 2 SD above the mean height. So 6’5-6’6

If you are under 6’6 for zoomers YOU ARE NOT TALL! 6’0-6’2 cant compensate for a sub5 face. Who tf looks at a 6’2 person and says ‘’ omg they are so tall!’’???? No one !
nah

normie tier height in 2024, barely grants you grown man status

tell that to a 5'4 short arse like myself.

stfu stupid graycel

tell that to a 5'4 short arse like myself.
gtfo from UK asap my only advice.

Im doing this too

God has forsaken this dogshit island.

I have a 6’5 KHV friend

ngmi if you are below 6 kilometers in height

You can argue that it's avarage in many places, but I wouldn't call it short. And yes, women do mostly date tallfags, but I've seen manlets with women as well.