Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A wedding video just ruined my fucking day

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
I was having a mediocre day up till about an hour ago. I came across a wedding video of some guy giving his "best man" speech to the groom. The groom had all his best buddies there and was getting married to a beautiful foid. Just completely ruined my day and put me in a shitty mood. Now I'm just gonna drink until I pass out. It's hard enough being in public and now every once in a while algorithms will just decide to make me suicidal. Jesus fucking christ I can't deal with this bullshit anymore. The universe is basically taunting me saying "haha loser you'll never have a loving wife or any solid friendships!! go fucking hang yourself you miserable piece of shit"

Don't feel bad about yourself because of some poor betabuxx settling for a slut that hopped from dick to dick.

Don't feel bad about yourself because of some poor betabuxx settling for a slut that hopped from dick to dick.
Yep, the bitch is probably ran thru and that guy is getting Chad's sloppy seconds

I get like this too. Some days God randomly decides to start shitting all over me. How dare my day be at least passable...

I feel ya Op.

Only bluepillers are jealous of marriage

I was having a mediocre day up till about an hour ago. I came across a wedding video of some guy giving his "best man" speech to the groom. The groom had all his best buddies there and was getting married to a beautiful foid. Just completely ruined my day and put me in a shitty mood. Now I'm just gonna drink until I pass out. It's hard enough being in public and now every once in a while algorithms will just decide to make me suicidal. Jesus fucking christ I can't deal with this bullshit anymore. The universe is basically taunting me saying "haha loser you'll never have a loving wife or any solid friendships!! go fucking hang yourself you miserable piece of shit"
haha loser you'll never have a loving wife or any solid friendships!! go fucking hang yourself you miserable piece of shit"
foids try to tell me this by kissing and hugging their boyfriends infront of me

just marry toilets bro...toilet holder...toilet keeper

Simulate kike wedding in GTA San Andreas, and dont let ... Any pixel get away with it!!