Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My class is organising a FUCKING BBQ

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
Title.
All of them are nothing but animals. On the day that this idea was originaly brought up, everybody started fights and started cussing eachother out.

These "pepole" can organise themselves to do an essay, let Alone a fucking bbq.

I bet If i go there its gonna be akward as fuck, atleast for me.

My class said they would bring booze, somehow the teacher is ok with it. Most of the normies in my class are 17-18yo, im 19. A handfull of them cant even drink.

TRUCEL TRAIT: EVERYBODY DRINKS, FUCKS, SMOKES BEFORE YOU

@Mistake never began for sobercels

SOME OF US CANT AFFORD TO DICK AROUND ALL DAY KIDDO AND GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK !
Img 9481 1

Mogs me at going to class picnics

Title.
All of them are nothing but animals. On the day that this idea was originaly brought up, everybody started fights and started cussing eachother out.

My class said they would bring booze, somehow the teacher is ok with it. Most of the normies in my class are 17-18yo, im 19. A handfull of them cant even drink.

this thread is so cucked. My class once went to Spain and I was the only one who stayed at home

this thread is so cucked. My class once went to Spain and I was the only one who stayed at home
Fucking brutal. The same thing happened to me when my classmates went to D.C. As a poorcel it never began for me.

Just go, eat food. I take any chance I get to grill outside, the chance comes maybe once every 3 years. I love burgers.

Fucking brutal. The same thing happened to me when my classmates went to D.C. As a poorcel it never began for me.
I had the money but not the social status...

I had the money but not the social status...
Same, never had any real friends either. Just people who tolerated me until it was time for something money, then I was left in the crib to die alone.

Based, My work only had shitty hamburgers with nothing on it except bun ketchup and senap.

Mogs my works shitty little cookout. And the beef had bones in it TOO!

Just go, eat food. I take any chance I get to grill outside, the chance comes maybe once every 3 years. I love burgers.
Bro i can eat a burger at home. There is gonna be loud music, arguing and yelling

Based, My work only had shitty hamburgers with nothing on it except bun ketchup and senap.

Mogs my works shitty little cookout. And the beef had bones in it TOO!
Mig

If sub5s smoke weed they are losers. If normies or Chads do it they are cool. I fucking hate halo effect

Bro i can eat a burger at home. There is gonna be loud music, arguing and yelling
Ic. I think cooking food on a grill is nice. Is there anyone you're friends with there?

i will go and eat for free if i were you

Absolutaly no one. Everybody im my class hates my guts
Ic. Do you hate theirs as well? You can go eat their food then :feelshaha: But after reading your responses (as well as initial post) it’s understandable why you wouldn’t want to go.

Ic. Do you hate theirs as well? You can go eat their food then :feelshaha: But after reading your responses (as well as initial post) it’s understandable why you wouldn’t want to go.
I have a post were my classmates call me retarded on the class whats app group

Just go, drink and fuck it

The faggot soyparade to induce morons into deranged crack addicts, the boomer legacy!

Title.

You should fuck the party up