Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else here forced to go to Therapy?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
My mom keeps threatening to kick me out if I don't. I don't know how any man with healthy T levels can willing to to therapy. Imagine, telling some Becky that you don't get any attention from the opposite sex, or that you have zero friends. How is she supposed to relate to any of this, when she lives on tutorial mode? Also she is going to be disgusted at your subhuman self when your walk out of the room.

It's funny, because, I straight up told the roastie that I'm ugly and that's why I'm deppresed and unmotived and have extreme social anxiety, and no amount of therapy will want people to be around me, or will make women intrested in me, because, it won't change my face. The roastie clearly, didn't expect me to say this, so she literally, stared at me for what seemd like one minute, before, saying some retarded bluepilled shit. Therapy, is hell for Incels. And when the roastie can't help you, she blames you for not being positive. Fuck Therapy. Also, I don't get why these roasties are given the same status as doctors, it's funny how IT cucks will tell us that you have try out a bunch of Therapists to find the right one. Seems like a scam to me

Last edited:
Having a female therapist is even worse than having a male therapist

It happened once when my mom thought I was going insane or whatever, and I got a foid therapist who was your stereotypical worker foid. It wasn't the worst, but it was an overall waste of time that changed nothing.

It happened once when my mom thought I was going insane or whatever, and I got a foid therapist who was your stereotypical worker foid. It wasn't the worst, but it was an overall waste of time that changed nothing.
Also you're forced to talk about your problems to a foid, even after knowing how they hate sub5s who open up.

Also you're forced to talk about your problems to a foid, even after knowing how they hate sub5s who open up.
Yes. I don't think much would have changed with a man since he would probably be a liberal cuck, but it would have been more tolerable, at least 'cause he's a man and all.

Yes. I don't think much would have changed with a man since he would probably be a liberal cuck, but it would have been more tolerable, at least 'cause he's a man and all.
Yeah, the advice would be the same. But he won't despise, you like a foid.

Yeah, the advice would be the same. But he won't despise, you like a foid.
Some would, especially because of my "radical" views, but yeah in general it would be less.

I like going on therapies

And triggering normscums (most foids) there about my constant pulse reduction by females

Love isn't basic need :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:
Sex isn't needed for better mood :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Say foids with bfs and husbands

No need for therapy go gym.

A female therapist can only help with your troubles if she allows you to fuck her.
You'll be getting the sloppy seconds of the professors she sucked and fucked for her degree but it's worth it if you can ascend

I would like to go to therapy tbh. Won't help me mentally, but might work for socialskillsmaxxing.

Aren't you given the choice between a male and female therapist or was it just random for you?

just troll the therapist and make it a fun experience for yourself if you have to go. say the most absurd shit and question the therapist

if it's a foid therapist drop a "how many teachers did you fuck to get that diploma? you don't seem too smart.. not good looking either but I am just asking"

just troll the therapist and make it a fun experience for yourself if you have to go. say the most absurd shit and question the therapist
Yeah, I do that I like trolling them.

Yeah when I was a kid you kidcel. It was a waste of time, I left the day I turned 18. Therapy is pointless for us because we can't actually fix our problem, I need plastic surgery and a NT brain.