Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel when i slapped my foid therapist

benzocel

benzocel

Veteran
★★★
i have been a mentalcel since i was around 6 because of sexual abuse and have been suicidal ever since

was forced into therapy when i was around 18 and fucking despised it and wanted to make it known kek and wanted to share with u guys all the based things i pulled off while being forced to go therapy by my parents :feelsaww:

i slapped my foid therapist - she didnt even harass me kek but i was annoyed at my parents for forcing me into this bullshit and i just had to take it out on someone kek. thankfully my uncle knew the whore personally from his time in med schooland she was sympathetic towards me because of that so didnt press any charges but it caused a scene . so she didnt really have a place of her own and she basically saw "patients" in a hospital so when the guards came for me i shouted chamar and bhangi at them kek (theyre slurs in curryland - can easily land you a prison sentence - probably similar to saying nigger in public in burgarland idk) and told them to back off and not touch me because i "do not want to be defiled" and continued to shout slurs at the guards who came to "handle" me for 5 mins at least

there was more to it but let me know if you guys would like to hear about more shit i did while being forced to go there

i have been a mentalcel since i was around 6 because of sexual abuse and have been suicidal ever since

was forced into therapy when i was around 18 and fucking despised it and wanted to make it known kek and wanted to share with u guys all the based things i pulled off while being forced to go therapy by my parents :feelsaww:

i slapped my foid therapist - she didnt even harass me kek but i was annoyed at my parents for forcing me into this bullshit and i just had to take it out on someone kek. thankfully my uncle knew the whore personally from his time in med schooland she was sympathetic towards me because of that so didnt press any charges but it caused a scene . so she didnt really have a place of her own and she basically saw "patients" in a hospital so when the guards came for me i shouted chamar and bhangi at them kek (theyre slurs in curryland - can easily land you a prison sentence - probably similar to saying nigger in public in burgarland idk) and told them to back off and not touch me because i "do not want to be defiled"

there was more to it but let me know if you guys would like to hear about more shit i did while being forced to go there
my mom would also force me to do therapy cuz she would kick me out. My therapist never fucking cared about me She barely paid attention and since it was a online she would sometimes not even call me or she’ll cancel the call and never call back when she said she would call back.She would also go completely off topic and everytime i vented she just said stupid shit like don’t worry about it and to ignore them

my mom would also force me to do therapy cuz she would kick me out. My therapist never fucking cared about me She barely paid attention and since it was a online she would sometimes not even call me or she’ll cancel the call and never call back when she said she would call back.
therapy isa tutorial foid profession that foids abuse to get freee money from sub5s and abusedcels by telling them bluepilled bullshit

mine was nice to me but she can get graped in fallout new vegas for all i care

Lay Down Round Table GIF by Disciple

Therapy is useless. At some point, just out of curiosity, I wanna book an appointment and start ranting about circumcision just to see their response.

Other anti-dick cutters have done the same thing, and the result is always hilarious. 90% of the time, they won’t hear you out. They won’t even listen. They won’t even just politely disagree. They will rebuke you. They will get angry. They will get personally offended. They will insult you. By the end, they might even demand that you not return. It’s hilarious. They’ll break every therapy rule in the book if you mention dick cutting. It’s like a cheat code.

For men, it’s an insult to their own cock, but also their son’s cock. For female therapists, it’s an insult to their cut cock fetish and their son’s cock. Regardless, it gets personal for them. They get angry at the mention of the subject.

Therapy is useless. At some point, just out of curiosity, I wanna book an appointment and start ranting about circumcision just to see their response.

Other anti-dick cutters have done the same thing, and the result is always hilarious. 90% of the time, they won’t hear you out. They won’t even listen. They won’t even just politely disagree. They will rebuke you. They will get angry. They will get personally offended. They will insult you. By the end, they might even demand that you not return. It’s hilarious. They’ll break every therapy rule in the book if you mention dick cutting. It’s like a cheat code.

For men, it’s an insult to their own cock, but also their son’s cock. For female therapists, it’s an insult to their cut cock fetish and their son’s cock. Regardless, it gets personal for them. They get angry at the mention of the subject.
kek i might try this if i ever get sent to a therapist again but i dont think thats happening now that im older

my mom would also force me to do therapy cuz she would kick me out. My therapist never fucking cared about me She barely paid attention and since it was a online she would sometimes not even call me or she’ll cancel the call and never call back when she said she would call back.She would also go completely off topic and everytime i vented she just said stupid shit like don’t worry about it and to ignore them
Gosh that disgusting piece of shit. She deserves to rot in hell I hate those unsympathetic people so fucking much. Get the bitch fired. That's no excuse for her robotic indifferent behavior. Fuck that foid, she deserved to get a punch in the face

Gosh that disgusting piece of shit. She deserves to rot in hell I hate those unsympathetic people so fucking much. Get the bitch fired. That's no excuse for her robotic indifferent behavior. Fuck that foid, she deserved to get a punch in the face
hope she gets
Fruit Grape GIF by Stephanie Davidson
ed

i slapped my foid therapist - she didnt even harass me kek but i was annoyed at my parents for forcing me into this bullshit and i just had to take it out on someone kek. thankfully my uncle knew the whore personally from his time in med schooland she was sympathetic towards me because of that so didnt press any charges but it caused a scene . so she didnt really have a place of her own and she basically saw "patients" in a hospital so when the guards came for me i shouted chamar and bhangi at them kek (theyre slurs in curryland - can easily land you a prison sentence - probably similar to saying nigger in public in burgarland idk) and told them to back off and not touch me because i "do not want to be defiled" and continued to shout slurs at the guards who came to "handle" me for 5 mins at least

hope she gets
Fruit Grape GIF by Stephanie Davidson
ed
Honestly that foid that you slapped didn't deserve it. Give her something nice though for her sympathy towards you I hope both you and her recover. However it is wrong for your parents to force you

@UglyDumbass however your therapist is a fucking bitch and she deserves to get fired that fucking scumbag foid. She shouldn't even be a therapist if she's going to be a bitch

Last edited:
Honestly that foid that you slapped didn't deserve it. Give her something nice though for her sympathy towards you I hope both you and her recover. However it is wrong for your parents to force you
i dont give a shit mang

she should stop bluepilling sub5s for a living

and also stop being a foid

so long as gynocentric society reigns supreme any foid is a good target however "kind" or "nice"

i dont give a shit mang

she should stop bluepilling sub5s for a living

and also stop being a foid

so long as gynocentric society reigns supreme any foid is a good target however "kind" or "nice"
I'm not a foid I'm a guy sheez

I'm not a foid I'm a guy sheez
im saying she should stop being a foid

until then shes reaping benefits of gynocentric soyciety and is the same as any other foid

im saying she should stop being a foid

until then shes reaping benefits of gynocentric soyciety and is the same as any other foid
Well I agree with you on that point because some men get under credit for thier hard work. While with foids it's easy piecy

Holy shit FUCK circumcision

My mom was retarded enough to choose a Jew hospital for me to born in, but thankfully wasn't retarded enough to let those eager doctors get their hands on my dick and cut part of it off.

It was close though. Fuck that shit, from the very moment we're born it is normalized to treat us like fucking garbage, beginning with mutilating us. This society is dogshit. I'm mad about it and it didn't even happen to me. I'd be fucking furious if it did.

this is very based. mental healthcare ruined my childhood so this makes me happy in a weird way lol

this is very based. mental healthcare ruined my childhood so this makes me happy in a weird way lol
glad it made you happy! it kinda fucked me over too tbh i was put on ssris when i was a teenager and stayed on them for a couple of years and it didnt do my brain any good

Did they let you have vending machine food there like any tasty candy or chips?

i shouted chamar and bhangi at them kek (theyre slurs in curryland - can easily land you a prison sentence - probably similar to saying nigger in public in burgarland idk)
Kinda cringe that you can go to jail for saying the magic word.

The rapy is garbage. It's just blackmail collection. Once they have what they need from you, they either commit you, put you on drugs, or file it away for later use. Every evil empire does something like this.

Paulist confession is the same thing, and they enforced it harder, they wouldn't let you eat the bread and wine if you don't snitch yourself out to them. Then everyone would know you're not doing it and you'd have a negative social credit score.

Never participate in the self-snitching process. Shame on parents who force their kids into this shit.

Glad I've been functioning well enough for my mother to not put me in therapy, either that or Pinoy parents don't give a fuck.

The rapy is garbage. It's just blackmail collection. Once they have what they need from you, they either commit you, put you on drugs, or file it away for later use. Every evil empire does something like this.

Paulist confession is the same thing, and they enforced it harder, they wouldn't let you eat the bread and wine if you don't snitch yourself out to them. Then everyone would know you're not doing it and you'd have a negative social credit score.

Never participate in the self-snitching process. Shame on parents who force their kids into this shit.
Therapists are glorified KGB informants