Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Arab & Islam Copium Megathread

Mashallah brother here is showing the beauty of Islam

Speicher

Thank you. Videos like these give me hope tbh

gore thread

np :feelsautistic:

Last edited by a moderator:
Another nigger spamming shit in one of my threads

I have been asked so many times by Americans, about when I converted, when I tell them I'm Christian.
Yeah, I saw a tiktok of some Jordanian Christian saying the exact same thing. How when he went to the Bible belt in america, they all asked him when he converted lmao

Here is another tiktok showing how braindead Americans are. This white girl can't even name one single arab country, yet somehow retards on this forum will try an argue that Americans have any credibility on accurate assessment of SMV of Arabs. Even DarkStarDown, who is American, has admitted that American normies are stupid when it comes to race. To the average American, there's just white, black, mexican, terrorist, and chinese.

Here is another example of what I mean. The guy asks the kid to name a famous arab, and he fucking says Rishi Sunak, a fucking pajeet!!!! Wtf! And then they even think Somalia is an arab country because so many of these white kids grow up around somali kids who are always say wallah wallah wallah

Last edited:

Not watching that shit, but its Fucking hilarious you post that when it's made by a turk roach living in Germany who has a German wife. The fucking irony of that apostate jew bootlicker blathering about white this and white that when there are Arabs who are more white than that kebab gypsy nigger

Screenshot 20240514 153944 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 031227 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 030937 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 030406 TikTok

People who send marrige proposals to white women are all Pakistanis, I don't know how that's got to do anything to do with religion, rather it's Just thirsty Curries. There are more blonde children in the Levant then, in America. I don't understand how Americans think everyone worships them, the country is filled with mutts.
IMG 20240516 021436

Last edited:
People who send marrige proposals to white women are all Pakistanis, I don't that's got anything to do with religion, rather it's Just thirsty Curries. There are more blonde children in the Levant then, in America. I don't understand how Americans think everyone worships them, the country is filled with mutts.
View attachment 1160409
Not to mention paki men do decently well with British girls anyways, mostly due to thugmaxxing. But I also see many British converts to islam marrying pakis

Dnw. Sand Nigger copium+white worship thread.

And then they even think Somalia is an arab country because so many of these white kids grow up around somali kids who are always say wallah wallah wallah
A lot of Americans think of Mexicans when someone mentions spanish. I hate how many sub Saharan niggers speak Arabic, despite, most not having any Arab ancestry at all except for a few. They should stick to their ooga booga languages and stop speaking Arabic. They will never be Arab.

A lot of Americans think of Mexicans when someone mentions spanish. I hate how many sub Saharan niggers speak Arabic, despite, most not having any Arab ancestry at all except for a few. They should stick to their ooga booga languages and stop speaking Arabic. They will never be Arab.
They speak Arabic because they had no other meaningful language before arabs conquered them.

Speaking of which, there's this black egyptian tiktoker I saw. Notice how he has colored eyes? lol Even in his video, he called himself "arabian" and bragged about his hair was more "silky" compared to other africans.

People who send marrige proposals to white women are all Pakistanis, I don't know how that's got to do anything to do with religion, rather it's Just thirsty Curries. There are more blonde children in the Levant then, in America. I don't understand how Americans think everyone worships them, the country is filled with mutts.
View attachment 1160409
And Yeah, Arabs are far less white-worshipping than pakis are precisely because many of us are white as is. And even the darker arabs are not as dark as other ethnics.

All of these guys are also Levantine and you can see they look "white enough" such that white worshipping is not common among them

One of the many factors I think contributing to the rise in islamic conversions in the west is that the west is a souless society with no tie to the people or community that live around them. This is why I think it is important for muslims to have many kids, so we can continue to increase such societies. Personally for me, my main desire to get married at this point is to have many kids, if I ever get married, I will have 4-6 kids.

Walkable neighborhoods are also another factor in facilitating more tribalism and community building. When you walk to where you need to go, you will naturally interact more with people and care more about your physical neighborhood, whereas when you drive around with cars, this detaches you from the people around you and the community around you

Last edited:

Australian woman talks about how in australia, they like to tan and have darker skin. This is what I mean when I say that the "brown skin" of Arabs is not the same as the brown skin of most other ethnics, because the skin complextion of Arabs is akin to what Europeans have when they tan. This is probably why many dark Arabs do well with European women, due to their skin being dark, but not TOO dark. Even I myself when I was younger used to tell my cousin, who was darker than me, that I wished I had his skin color. Even my mom, who has rosey skin, told me one of the things that attracted her to my dad was his tan skin tone. I also remember one time when I was like 8 and my dad's assistant mentioned how she liked how tan my dad was. This was when we were living in yellow knife lol

More white converts

Every single person here looks as white as I do. lmao. The portugese girl is especially dark skinned though

Guy who is half white/arab yet has blonde hair. Just more proof that arabs are the least of a white nationalists' concern when it comes to racemixing

Many Arabs look white, but when they are in arab clothing, it makes them look more ethnic.

Last edited:
More converts, including many japanese

Turkish girl with a Greek boy who looks browner than her JFL

Aryanmaxxed Afghans

Based nigger is right. Death to america inshallah

This man has many good takes

Last edited:
@comradespiderman29 @DarkStarDown @Shitskin_Shitlife @starcrapoo

Like I FUCKING SAID! Many arab characters in American media are played by pajeets. You combine this with the fact that 70% of muslims are from the subcontinent and have arab names, and that the majority of Muslims in the anglo sphere are also pajeets, and its no wonder westerners think we are also pajeets

Screenshot 20240524 042446 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 042439 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 042429 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 042422 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 042404 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 042412 Gallery
Screenshot 20240524 042814 TikTok
Screenshot 20240524 042814 TikTok
Screenshot 20240524 042841 TikTok
Screenshot 20240524 042852 TikTok
Screenshot 20240524 042903 TikTok
Screenshot 20240524 042911 TikTok
Screenshot 20240524 042347 Gallery

Last edited:

Like I FUCKING SAID! Many arab characters in American media are played by pajeets. You combine this with the fact that 70% of muslims are from the subcontinent and have arab names, and that the majority of Muslims in the anglo sphere are also pajeets, and its no wonder westerners think we are also pajeets

View attachment 1166723View attachment 1166724View attachment 1166725View attachment 1166726View attachment 1166727View attachment 1166728View attachment 1166730
But SAAAR! I SAWED IN HOLLYWOOD, THAT ARABJ ALJO LOOKING LIKE US ONLY.

View attachment 1166723View attachment 1166724View attachment 1166725View attachment 1166726View attachment 1166727View attachment 1166728View attachment 1166736View attachment 1166736View attachment 1166737View attachment 1166738View attachment 1166739View attachment 1166740View attachment 1166730
Even, darker Arabs look distinct from Pajeets. It pisses of when people claim that sadaam Hussein looked Curry. Sadaam was also a 6'2 mogger, the average curry is 5'6
IMG 20240524 140339

Even, darker Arabs look distinct from Pajeets. It pisses of when people claim that sadaam Hussein looked Curry. Sadaam was also a 6'2 mogger, the average curry is 5'6
View attachment 1166742
Yes, but even that pic of saddam is not good since he is old there. Young saddam looked handsome. He had a chad jawline back then

But SAAAR! I SAWED IN HOLLYWOOD, THAT ARABJ ALJO LOOKING LIKE US ONLY.
It's a concentrated effort by jews to make people think we are more brown than we already are as a means of dehumanizing us

I support Islam if it can bolster white birth rates. Problem is most muslims are shit skin gooks curries and niggers

I support Islam if it can bolster white birth rates. Problem is most muslims are shit skin gooks curries and niggers
That's why I encourage whites to convert to Islam and birthratemaxx

That's why I encourage whites to convert to Islam and birthratemaxx
I’m a curry
I’m not Muslim either

But Islam has some really based takes

So I respect muslims

Most importantly, I’ve admired white culture and how much they have achieved as a race.

Not to mention the beauty of the white woman is unparalleled.

This is not a race bait.

Im simply stating what I’ve observed.

Im sure most ethnics lust for white women is justified.

Young saddam looked handsome. He had a chad jawline back then
Aside, from whites Arabs are the only people who look look good. No wonder Gooks and Curries are so jealous of us.

I’m a curry
I’m not Muslim either

But Islam has some really based takes

So I respect muslims

Most importantly, I’ve admired white culture and how much they have achieved as a race.

Not to mention the beauty of the white woman is unparalleled.

This is not a race bait.

Im simply stating what I’ve observed.

Im sure most ethnics lust for white women is justified.
Meh, I think you're saying that cause your curry. I have seen so many subhuman white women. I have seen many White women who were uglier than my sisters
Aside, from whites Arabs are the only people who look look good. No wonder Gooks and Curries are so jealous of us.
Yeah. But even brown arabs look better than gooks and curries

Screenshot 20240307 015354 TikTok
B5a51d0a 5157 4b2d b33e 73e8f1ac6267
94ae1095 07da 43d7 a6c6 4d3fa960f891
3967a454 580f 4eea b00a ef0f6e851e80
Images
A5a098dfb62501f28e5ecbe77b4e0022

Not watching that shit, but its Fucking hilarious you post that when it's made by a turk roach living in Germany who has a German wife. The fucking irony of that apostate jew bootlicker blathering about white this and white that when there are Arabs who are more white than that kebab gypsy nigger
Haqiqatjou dog-walked him.

Paki talking about how pakis get said they look like they're arabs when they look attractive. Tons of funny comments admitting many indians/pakis like to claim to be arab

Another one

Last edited:
Paki talking about how pakis get said they look like they're arabs when they look attractive. Tons of funny comments admitting many indians/pakis like to claim to be arab

View attachment 1167946
That guy is not fully Pakistani, If I'm not wrong. His mother is Dutch. Also, the fact that Pajeets like to claim Arab is proof that we are superior. Hindutva nationalist for example, are extremely, pissed off at the fact that the Indian Muslim are lighter then, then average bug eyed Hindu. That's why they keep calling Arabs "original Muslims" and Indian Muslims "converted". I have seen plenty, of Indian Muslims who are much lighter and sometimes Arab passing.

That guy is not fully Pakistani, If I'm not wrong. His mother is Dutch.
JFL that's hilarious if that's true, but I haven't checked the rest of his tiktok to confirm. It's so fucking funny when mixed people dont reveal they're half white, probably because they dont want to admit they look good due to being mixed.
Also, the fact that Pajeets like to claim Arab is proof that we are superior. Hindutva nationalist for example, are extremely, pissed off at the fact that the Indian Muslim are lighter then, then average bug eyed Hindu. That's why they keep calling Arabs "original Muslims" and Indian Muslims "converted". I have seen plenty, of Indian Muslims who are much lighter and sometimes Arab passing.
Yep, in fact, alot of bollywood actors are muslims BECAUSE indian muslims look better.

View attachment 1167976

JFL that's hilarious if that's true, but I haven't checked the rest of his tiktok to confirm. It's so fucking funny when mixed people dont reveal they're half white, probably because they dont want to admit they look good due to being mixed.

Yep, in fact, alot of bollywood actors are muslims BECAUSE indian muslims look better.
Deep inside, they know Indian Muslims mog them. That's the only reason, they hate them, nothing else. Only some of the higher caste Hindus pass as white/arab, I have seen pictures of Indian Muslims who look arab, a lot of them are heavily, Mixed with Arabs. The Hindus all look exactly, like the pajeet memes. Turbomanlet, dark brown, shit eye area, round faces etc..

t's so fucking funny when mixed people dont reveal they're half white, probably because they dont want to admit they look good due to being mixed.
For some reason, Mixed Indian and white children come out either as white passing or are extremely good looking and look exotic because, of their lighter skin/eyes. I have noticed this a lot.

Deep inside, they know Indian Muslims mog them. That's the only reason, they hate them, nothing else. Only some of the higher caste Hindus pass as white/arab, I have seen pictures of Indian Muslims who look arab, a lot of them are heavily, Mixed with Arabs. The Hindus all look exactly, like the pajeet memes. Turbomanlet, dark brown, shit eye area, round faces etc..
I was at work a few hours ago, and a pajeet co worker of mine randomly started talking to me about how ugly indians were. This guy was clearly blackpilled. He talked to me about how he hated his brown skin, how he admired how beautiful white people were, and he of course told me that arabs looked way better than indians. And, like I said, he was a pajeet himself, around 5'9. Yet even he's sitting here out of fucking no where admitting to me that he considers his own race subhuman. He was laughing while telling me how ugly indians are. JFL

The funniest part is when I showed him the UGLIEST white girl I had on my phone, and he told me she was beautiful, just because she was white. This was the pic I showed him

For some reason, Mixed Indian and white children come out either as white passing or are extremely good looking and look exotic because, of their lighter skin/eyes. I have noticed this a lot.
They're only white passing of the indian side is already light skinned

Last edited:
more white muslims

They're only white passing of the indian side is already light skinned
That might be true, but a lot of them are good looking even, if they don't pass as white. Like the paki guy you posted.
This Indian actor is Anglo Indian
IMG 20240526 202421
White guys just need to make sure, these find a light skinned pajeeta. Then, there's a high chance the children will be both white passing and good looking. Nic Kaufman is another example, German dad, Indian mother.
IMG 20240526 202851

is when I showed him the UGLIEST white girl I had on my phone, and he told me she was beautiful, just because she was white. This was the pic I showed him
Yeah, I remember watching a video on YouTube, where a ricecel shows an average looking white girl to a curry, and asks him to rate her, and he says she is an 8/10, and she would be 10/10 if she has a good personality. The fact that he even thought, he had a chance with her is hilarious.

Yeah, I remember watching a video on YouTube, where a ricecel shows an average looking white girl to a curry, and asks him to rate her, and he says she is an 8/10, and she would be 10/10 if she has a good personality. The fact that he even thought, he had a chance with her is hilarious.
It's actually hilarious how much indian men worship white skin. I asked that same pajeet co-worker of mine if he found (another) indian girl co-worker of ours if he found her attractive, and he said she was ugly. Even though I think she was cute.

Btw, here is another example of white/western people mixing arab/indian culture. I remember playing Diddy Kong Racing as a kid, and this blue elephant character has an indian accent despite riding a magic carpet (which is an arab thing) and being a genie (another arab thing) JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Hell, even "abra kadabra" and "alakazam" are words originally from Arabic/Aramaic. Yet they made the elephant a pajeet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AobLjOV9_20&ab_channel=William5000000

Last edited: