Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Are your parents still alive?

Choose

• Both are alive

Votes: 37 92.5%
  • Mom is alive while dad is dead

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Dad is alive while mom is dead

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are dead

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
I hate the fact that I'm completely dependent on them. I don't know what I'm going to do if they suddenly died. I don't know why they conceived me in their 40s when there was an extremely high chance that I'm going to end up a failure.

Mine had me in their mid 30s; i’ve always had a lingering worry of what if they suddenly can’t work or die.

Stop being a fucking social parasite.

At least secure a trade and some savings for the future.

Stop being a fucking social parasite.

At least secure a trade and some savings for the future.
I'm STEMmaxxing but I can't secure a job because I act like an uber autist during interviews.

Both are alive. My dad is an alcoholic; my mom has depression. I hate being at home, having to be afraid of my dad just being drunk or seeing my mom just crying on the couch. I also loathe venturing outside, for it merely underscores the depth of my solitude and perceived inadequacy, cast against the backdrop of the world.

Both are alive thankfully

My parents had me in their early 20s so they're a lot younger than most of my peers

They're nearing their 50s

If they weren’t I would kms

My dad is older than my mom so he'll probably kick the bucket first. But she's dependent on him so that's not a good thing.

I'm STEMmaxxing but I can't secure a job because I act like an uber autist during interviews.
Brutal. At least you are High IQ because you are Tamil. Moggs me

But I thought curry abroad have it easy because of nepotism maxxing from curry managers in all the corps?

I hate the fact that I'm completely dependent on them. I don't know what I'm going to do if they suddenly died.
I am dependant on them too but I think I could survive if I had to throw myself out there suddenly but my quality of life would become so fucking shit I would probably just ER or something instead

Brutal. At least you are High IQ because you are Tamil. Moggs me

But I thought curry abroad have it easy because of nepotism maxxing from curry managers in all the corps?
There are no curry managers here. I don't know what Cucknadians are talking about.

yeah i live with them