Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art thread

myself my favorite piece of architecture is either leuven rathaus or old side of sagrada familia
View attachment 1147897
802px-Sagrada_Fam%C3%ADlia._Fa%C3%A7ana_del_Naixement_cropped.jpg

as for painting i like goya and my fav goya art is this painting
1200px-El_Tres_de_Mayo%2C_by_Francisco_de_Goya%2C_from_Prado_in_Google_Earth.jpg

i like expesosed in him brutality and bestiality of man with also showng some sense of honour in it

sculpture is likely a bernini david due to it's expression and dynamic pose

bernini-sculpture-david-1.jpg
Yeah, those are great choices. The architecture is beautiful although I have a slight bias for the works of Albert Speer under NS Germany.

The painting radiates the brutality that the human experience can provide in the form of execution with its rough painting style and harrowing expressions of the figures as their fellow man is cut down.

As you mentioned, the sculpture captures a dynamic pose and marvelously sculpted anatomy. Like Albert Speer, Arno Breker is another great artist under NS Germany, and his beautiful sculptures capture the idealized Aryan figure.

I wish I were as familiar with the arts as you clearly are; I definitely should study up and learn a lot more about the beautiful creations that Europeans have made over the years instead of the usual suspects, such as Leonardo and Michelangelo.

like @MoggedByALoli said not bad

art is about practice like most of human activities, the more you are doing the better you are getting at it

also mogged i'm polish slav by mysel, are you living in Honduras
Mogged? Naw, its be getting mogged. I would rather be Slav as I would have paler skin, which would be favored better. I don't live in Honduras. I wasn't even born there. I was born and raised in the United States and currently reside there as I have for all my life.

Yeah, those are great choices. The architecture is beautiful although I have a slight bias for the works of Albert Speer under NS Germany.

The painting radiates the brutality that the human experience can provide in the form of execution with its rough painting style and harrowing expressions of the figures as their fellow man is cut down.

As you mentioned, the sculpture captures a dynamic pose and marvelously sculpted anatomy. Like Albert Speer, Arno Breker is another great artist under NS Germany, and his beautiful sculptures capture the idealized Aryan figure.

I wish I were as familiar with the arts as you clearly are; I definitely should study up and learn a lot more about the beautiful creations that Europeans have made over the years instead of the usual suspects, such as Leonardo and Michelangelo.
I'm myself like drawing ( i'm not good with color ) with manga style ( weeaboo ) and slowly i want to animator but recently im myself rotting in my room thatn improoving,

@MoggedByALoli what do you think colonial spanish baroque ?

I'm myself like drawing ( i'm not good with color ) with manga style ( weeaboo ) and slowly i want to animator but recently im myself rotting in my room thatn improoving,
also sorry that awful response

I know bit about arno and from my understand many sfcel jack their meat to his sculptures, but it's undeniable that he is was very talented

Cathédrale_Notre-Dame_de_Rouen_%2817101805733%29.jpg
StrasbourgCath_PortailStLaurent_01.JPG

@MoggedByALoli

Always like drawing but near mute and social anxiety stops me enrolling in course.

Always like drawing but near mute and social anxiety stops me enrolling in course.
Yes, that's a major problem for me, too. I can only communicate some what effectively by text, like what we're doing right now. Any form of vocal or, god forbid, eye contact makes me break down internally.

(Sorry for the late response; I'm kinda all over the place when it comes to this site and the internet in general. I have a hard time staying in one place at any time.)

Yes I'm the same with colors, terrible. And as for the manga style, yes, it is the same for me as well. (Although I prefer to be called an otaku over a weeb)
Yep, we both need to stop rotting and focus on our artistic talents; it's better than doing nothing. If we are going to stay at home all day, we might as well put our time into something somewhat productive or fun.

(Sorry for the late response; I'm kinda all over the place when it comes to this site and the internet in general. I have a hard time staying in one place at any time.)

Yes I'm the same with colors, terrible. And as for the manga style, yes, it is the same for me as well. (Although I prefer to be called an otaku over a weeb)
Yep, we both need to stop rotting and focus on our artistic talents; it's better than doing nothing. If we are going to stay at home all day, we might as well put our time into something somewhat productive or fun.
what's your fav manga style ?

from detailed ones month based series i't either magi or vagabond

and weekly shounentard series i always had soft spot for Bleach and recently CSM too
tho kishi had best fight choreography, even that nigger gege is improoving with recent chapters with his fights

also sorry that awful response

I know bit about arno and from my understand many sfcel jack their meat to his sculptures, but it's undeniable that he is was very talented
Yes, his sculptures were superb. It's a shame that most of his work was lost during the war. One of the greatest crimes against humanity is the destruction of culture and precious works of art.

Yes, his sculptures were superb. It's a shame that most of his work was lost during the war. One of the greatest crimes against humanity is the destruction of culture and precious works of art. View attachment 1149413
warsaw was good looking city, many german cities too...

warsaw was good looking city, many german cities too...
Yep, what happened to Dresden, for instance, was one of the greatest crimes ever committed—absolutely shameful behavior by the RAF and AAF as they firebombed the city. I sometimes get too emotional as I watch the footage. They even had the gull to strafe fire the survivors as they fled the city, monstrous...

Yep, what happened to Dresden, for instance, was one of the greatest crimes ever committed—absolutely shameful behavior by the RAF and AAF as they firebombed the city. I sometimes get too emotional as I watch the footage. They even had the gull to strafe fire the survivors as they fled the city, monstrous...
btw your views on bernini works ?

what's your fav manga style ?

from detailed ones month based series i't either magi or vagabond

and weekly shounentard series i always had soft spot for Bleach and recently CSM too
tho kishi had best fight choreography, even that nigger gege is improoving with recent chapters with his fights
Well, on a more lighter note...
I have to say OPM's art style has to be my favorite hands down, by Yusuke Murata. Its like every panel is a work of art... If I ever wanted to copy a style perfectly, it would have to be his.
030 031
34 1
Leylek d sovura one punch man yusuke murata artwork wallpaper 2b8e16d196234814be6d5b03b9203986
B691627cb5721116acc485775398789d
Ab2974b4fefd1921caf9c5510b875687
6938132 elder centipede

Well, on a more lighter note...
I have to say OPM's art style has to be my favorite hands down, by Yusuke Murata. Its like every panel is a work of art... If I ever wanted to copy a style perfectly, it would have to be his.
View attachment 1149414 View attachment 1149415View attachment 1149417View attachment 1149419View attachment 1149421View attachment 1149420View attachment 1149422View attachment 1149423View attachment 1149424View attachment 1149425View attachment 1149426
beautiful, beautiful shading, sense of direction

beautiful, beautiful shading, sense of direction
Yep, they are all beautiful. I wish I could draw half as well, but my artwork would definitely improve by a considerable margin, no doubt.

413357153 651108463672363 7174158896942175758 n

myself did pochita drawing

btw your views on bernini works ?
I just looked him up. His sculptures are superb. Truly magnificent. While I think paintings and sketches have their place in the artistic world, sculptors and architecture in the form of buildings are no doubt the most impressive and provide the true scope of what humanity (Europeans) is capable of! Not to forget music as well. Combined them all, and humanity is far superior to any beast that has ever crawled, sawm, or flown on this earth. I just don't understand how people can hate humanity so much when so many beautiful creations have been made! Absolute beauty made flesh! Divine inspiration! I just wish I could add even a little, a crumb or two to the art world's legacy...

Dream 10

First keyframe

View attachment 1149427

myself did pochita drawing
Damn, that's fucking great. 'Course it would improve from a background, but I ain't great with that either. It's a lot better than anything I can do, that's for damn sure. I give it a solid 7.510. Good line work, and values with the ink, proportions are right, and I don't see any inaccuracies either. However, it would perhaps be nice to have a more ... dynamic pose instead of him seemingly floating in the air, if you understand. But overall, it's a solid piece. Very nice.

some works @MoggedByALoli which i disn't delete

Damn, that's fucking great. 'Course it would improve from a background, but I ain't great with that either. It's a lot better than anything I can do, that's for damn sure. I give it a solid 7.510. Good line work, and values with the ink, proportions are right, and I don't see any inaccuracies either. However, it would perhaps be nice to have a more ... dynamic pose instead of him seemingly floating in the air, if you understand. But overall, it's a solid piece. Very nice.
most of my works are barely finished myself often i didn't finish my work tbh

btw i work myself in procreate, procreate dreams/toonsquid when it comes to animations

@MoggedByALoli

Can mods stick thread ?

I myself became artist to follow steps of fmaous austrian paintER

Please feel to share sometimes if you want ( myself working on animation which if fate will allow will be back at uni and finish my final project...animation of manga style battle scene inspired by death battle! webshow )

View attachment 1145097

View attachment 1145098View attachment 1145099View attachment 1145100View attachment 1145101View attachment 1145102

doesn't need to be your art myself love architecture

View attachment 1145103View attachment 1145104

first is sagrada familia second is unused concept of reichstag by fritz gosling

@Mecoja
@thespanishcel
@Pixycel
@DarkStarDown
This is solid. I'd follow if you had an Instagram page

wish that some my oneite from art uni would return feelings :feelsrope::feelscry:

i would have tons of motivation

Damn, you're completely art-mogging me here, but hey, not everyone can be first place, and that's okay. I get it, but I get mogged in real life and now online, too. Sigh it just hurts just a tad is all... :feelskek:

But ignoring my bitching, it's all beautiful. Trust me when I say you have the skill, and if you keep this up, you have something going here that is definitely better than anything I've ever done or even seen aside from professional artists.

I like the perspective from the first panel, from the ground up, which gives the building and surrounding environment more scale, and the details are good. I'm assuming it's not finished, so I can't really criticize the lack of color or anything like that, but overall it's good. A solid B, for sure.

And for the next four, I'm going to sum up real fast.

The first is Sasuke from a back angle. And it is definitely a solid character sketch as you clearly see who it is with its clear and solid lines and a good amount of color. It reminds me of those Japanese artworks. Light yet conveys the intended values. I like this one more than your Pochita drawing, to be honest. I just like the style as I've said before.

For the next, it's your sketches of the heads of a character I don't recognize. (OC?) The one with black hair and vacant eyes. Nice look. It seems like a character with a tragic past and on a quest for revenge. I think I like the third style of hair the most; it captures the frazzled, unkept feel, like a homeless man or something of the sort.

Then, the third one looks like a key animation frame. I'm not sure if it's Sasuke or the other character, but it definitely has that look. Black hair, sharp eyes, katana, and lone wanderer attire. The sharp, edgy, dark lines on his clothes look great and bring out the harshness of the image, and the proportions are solid. This is my second favorite of the bunch.

Then, for the last, another character I don't recognize. This one seems to me the least finished of the bunch. A monster-esque figure with (correct me if I'm wrong here) a wooden head, like a tree. Or is it like a sea monster? I can't really tell, so I apologize if I'm totally missing the mark here. He's got a nice big head with loads of details. I like his little hat or head ornament. Kinda reminds me of a Christmas decoration. I like the overall design its just a bit... difficult for me to distinguish what the character is. He has a nice sword arm, though, on his right.

Are you making a fighting manga in the same vein of Chainsaw Man? If so, then you're definitely on the right path.

So yeah, you have some beautiful sketches here. I didn't dislike a single one; they are all solid on their own, but as I said, I liked the Sasuke one the most.
You've got skill and talent. Keep on working, and you're going places. Maybe not necessarily the big leagues, but places nonetheless.

PS: Sorry for taking a while to reply; like I said before, I'm kind of a retarded sperg with the internet. I just bounce from place to place and its tough to stay focused on a topic.

btw i work myself in procreate, procreate dreams/toonsquid when it comes to animations

@MoggedByALoli
Nice to know. I just use a sketchbook and an old ass 2b pencil myself, ha.
However, when it comes to any digital sketches, it's Krita that I use.

Damn, you're completely art-mogging me here, but hey, not everyone can be first place, and that's okay. I get it, but I get mogged in real life and now online, too. Sigh it just hurts just a tad is all... :feelskek:

But ignoring my bitching, it's all beautiful. Trust me when I say you have the skill, and if you keep this up, you have something going here that is definitely better than anything I've ever done or even seen aside from professional artists.

I like the perspective from the first panel, from the ground up, which gives the building and surrounding environment more scale, and the details are good. I'm assuming it's not finished, so I can't really criticize the lack of color or anything like that, but overall it's good. A solid B, for sure.

And for the next four, I'm going to sum up real fast.

The first is Sasuke from a back angle. And it is definitely a solid character sketch as you clearly see who it is with its clear and solid lines and a good amount of color. It reminds me of those Japanese artworks. Light yet conveys the intended values. I like this one more than your Pochita drawing, to be honest. I just like the style as I've said before.

For the next, it's your sketches of the heads of a character I don't recognize. (OC?) The one with black hair and vacant eyes. Nice look. It seems like a character with a tragic past and on a quest for revenge. I think I like the third style of hair the most; it captures the frazzled, unkept feel, like a homeless man or something of the sort.

Then, the third one looks like a key animation frame. I'm not sure if it's Sasuke or the other character, but it definitely has that look. Black hair, sharp eyes, katana, and lone wanderer attire. The sharp, edgy, dark lines on his clothes look great and bring out the harshness of the image, and the proportions are solid. This is my second favorite of the bunch.

Then, for the last, another character I don't recognize. This one seems to me the least finished of the bunch. A monster-esque figure with (correct me if I'm wrong here) a wooden head, like a tree. Or is it like a sea monster? I can't really tell, so I apologize if I'm totally missing the mark here. He's got a nice big head with loads of details. I like his little hat or head ornament. Kinda reminds me of a Christmas decoration. I like the overall design its just a bit... difficult for me to distinguish what the character is. He has a nice sword arm, though, on his right.

Are you making a fighting manga in the same vein of Chainsaw Man? If so, then you're definitely on the right path.

So yeah, you have some beautiful sketches here. I didn't dislike a single one; they are all solid on their own, but as I said, I liked the Sasuke one the most.
You've got skill and talent. Keep on working, and you're going places. Maybe not necessarily the big leagues, but places nonetheless.

PS: Sorry for taking a while to reply; like I said before, I'm kind of a retarded sperg with the internet. I just bounce from place to place and its tough to stay focused on a topic.
that last character is (4) is mahoraga from jjk :p

3 is OC character

Nice to know. I just use a sketchbook and an old ass 2b pencil myself, ha.
However, when it comes to any digital sketches, it's Krita that I use.
at very beggining i used a firealpaca and goyshoot

wait a moment might find my old ass drawing on paper

that last character is (4) is mahoraga from jjk :p

3 is OC character
Ah, nice to know I got most of them right; I apologize for my ignorance regarding the last, as in Mahoraga.

yes yes :p

also thanks for fedback, much apreciated bro
You're welcome, and thank you for sharing your fantastic artwork; you definitely didn't have to do that. It was an excellent time to see something different on this forum. Artwork is probably the last great joy in my life, be it in sketches or digital drawings and music, but you've given me some more copium. I mean it when I say you're talented. Keep up the work.

403415724_1545374996227360_4173857523520399677_n.jpg
345740008 1615907992223510 7170281383054118317 n
320216987 722483382541731 1702454178231840974 n
320199301 717667436223020 3202184546487231850 n
320133913 1187336461862014 504966337551149066 n
320371149 609098100987186 5269374291666184489 n
309159831 463620009162279 4789923698769784356 n
309096733 2641023002700657 2490949871173038510 n
309084808 1071738166714569 9058549630340761560 n
296218994 3333468823538600 4172281791881859120 n

:feelsokman: @MoggedByALoli
@Mecoja
@SocialzERo
@thespanishcel
@Pixycel

You're welcome, and thank you for sharing your fantastic artwork; you definitely didn't have to do that. It was an excellent time to see something different on this forum. Artwork is probably the last great joy in my life, be it in sketches or digital drawings and music, but you've given me some more copium. I mean it when I say you're talented. Keep up the work.
glad to hear that !

but i hope that you aren't suicidal..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back