Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Art thread

Based. The only problem would be the location. If we could somehow teleport it to a private land surrounded by beautiful mountains and lakes, it would be heaven on earth.
btw it's neo gothic...at least mostly

best looking parliament in entire world, only UK one can rival it

btw it's neo gothic...at least mostly

best looking parliament in entire world, only UK one can rival it
Neo-gothic? What do you mean by that?

Neo-gothic? What do you mean by that?
In very short my own definition it's historicism ( art style which was mostly in 19 century ) which main cause was to bring ol historical styles like neo-classical ( ancient rome greece ) or neo gothic.
This style was inspired by romanticism of middle ages.

Peles-castle-Sinaia-Romania_Depositphotos_53077907_s-2019.jpg

Romanian ECCLETISM

In very short my own definition it's historicism ( art style which was mostly in 19 century ) which main cause was to bring ol historical styles like neo-classical ( ancient rome greece ) or neo gothic.
This style was inspired by romanticism of middle ages.
I see. Interesting. Well, it certainly has led to the creation of some beautiful buildings. Much better than any modern ones, that for sure. Skyscrapers have size but no substance.

Even the surroundings are beautiful. Europe really is a garden. It just mogs the world in every aspect.

412px-Millennium_of_Russia_Monument_in_Nowgorod%2C_2005.jpg

Russia 1000 millenium monument
Amazing. But here in Jewmerica they tear down statues now. Of course, the usual suspects are afoot, but even still, if the people who had built this country were still here, they wouldn't be allowing this to happen.

Amazing. But here in Jewmerica they tear down statues now. Of course, the usual suspects are afoot, but even still, if the people who had built this country were still here, they wouldn't be allowing this to happen.
Yeah US is sadly very cucked

If it will makes you bit better i will show one best looking towns in the world ( guess where it is )

1a9034793e98062999caf8c7ce6fb1d6
1162cb5635433921582434fa8da80086

The Brandenburg Gate has always been one of my favorite European landmarks. Very Romanesque.

Very impressive self-made (and non-self-made) artworks in here. Nice thread idea.

Are they both from the same town? I'm not familiar with the specific architecture, but if I had to guess, it would be somewhere in Russia.
Edinburgh UK ( Scotland technically )

Uh, not to show my ignorance, but what do you mean by bt?
bit overrated

i find his paintings to be bit to edgy and gloomy in bad way, also dislike his lightning

bit overrated

i find his paintings to be bit to edgy and gloomy in bad way, also dislike his lightning
Fair enough. It's still infinitely better than anything I could do. But what's wrong with being edgy and gloomy every now and again?

FEEC6A5B 26F6 4489 BD19 235E8C5FC66C

The Loneliness - Antonio Fontanesi

@MoggedByALoli your opinion on stained glass ?

@MoggedByALoli your opinion on stained glass ?
It's very pretty, but aside from that, I don't really have an in-depth opinion on stained glass.

shutterstock-390573763.jpg

italian moggers

1366x768.6787.jpg

@MoggedByALoli ( strassbourg cathedral )

1366x768.6787.jpg

@MoggedByALoli ( strassbourg cathedral )
How do people even come up with this stuff? Their minds are simply on another level, both artistically and intellectually.

@MoggedByALoli look at this beauty

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back