Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion at what age it is officially over ?

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
i think in 2024 if you are a khhv at 20 it is truly over. imagine being a khhv + aspergers like me in 2024 brutal

Im 24 and KHHV

Yes something around 20+ is over

Especially id you're isolated, have no friends, no social circles to meet women.

at what age it is officially over ?​

If your born into horrible circumstances, its over at birth.

If your born into horrible circumstances, its over at birth.
yes but according to the normies? at what age it is going to bother them if they ask you ?

I think reaching your mid 20s while still being a KHHV is the point of no return. You're just missing too much experience. All kinds of experience.

Same fucking question, every fucking day GrAY

@Pancakecel

Same fucking question, every fucking day GrAY

@Pancakecel
Indeed
this is the first time i asked this question
He was talking generally, not just about you, GrAY mong. This shit has been asked a million times, use your brain and look at older threads if you really want answers. Or do you just want attention

After your early 20s is over.

There are different stages of over but is definitly over at 40.

20-maybe you will have luck in university
25 -maybe you will have luck to get someone at your job
30 -maybe you can go to cooking classes or dancing ones and have luck there

At 40 it's very very hard and even If you ascend the traumatism of the past will hunt you forever.It will suck the soul out of you.Its too late to matter anymore.

18. By that age you are supposed to have decent working and sexual experience, so you won't become an outcast or modern slave and you have a chance to have a good relationship. You will most likely suffer more or less for the rest of your life almost at every aspect in your life if you fail these during your teen years.

Missing out on teen love is something you will never recover from, but you can still ascend. I would say it's over at 30+. If you reach 30 and are still a virgin you will likely remain that way for life, especially now as we enter extreme hoe-flation and runaway hypergamy. Every year is harder than the last.

I'm a KHHV in his 30s. Truecels like me are rare. Most guys on this forum will ascend. OP will likely ascend.

No such thing as a certain age. Either it has always been over or it has never been over.