Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Curry professor thinks he discovered alien life, I think I've discovered a new saint

this is evident in the high standard of living in Scandinavian countries and dogshit standard of living in Latin America and to a lesser extent Japan.

obviously not im not retarded enough to fancy such ambitions
And yet you think yourself fit to abuse others. This is peak Deathnic moment right here. 'Oh no the entire world knowns me as a numale chink what should I do ? Oh yes I will punch down on curries that will make me better right ?:soy:'

And yet you think yourself fit to abuse others. This is peak Deathnic moment right here. 'Oh no the entire world knowns me as a numale chink what should I do ? Oh yes I will punch down on curries that will make me better right ?:soy:'
you have hitler as your avi

looks good in linkedin pfp
Mogs me from Hyderabad to Calcutta.

space isnt real and we live under a firmament

Curries are born to be mocked it seems, this is brutal.

Its over for my indian here. How much do u wana bet he doesnt know what a pussy looks like

Curry’s plz accept your Jewish overlords come to the west now I’m paying for 50 million flight or boat trip plz come to United States now free white pussy
BASED. We will destroy white race together. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We will make them go extinct

Jews are the best allies for us.

Chinks like @SlayerSlayer watch women of their race leave them for white bois en masse, their own chinki mothers routinely remind them of their micropenises and subhmanity and hence the only form of dignity they can obtain is by punching someone else down.
You can insult the mods?

What's so amusing reading the comments is that white blonde cunts will virtue signal to tyrones about muh black life matters but their real thoughts about subhumans only come out when talking about Indians
so true

Look at you Chink. Trying to find offensive comments all the way down, ignoring all the positive comments. Don't you have a dog to dismember and eat along with your Chinki family ?
What's wrong with pointing out how normscum really feel about him? I think curries like you are pathetic for having glass egos, you know this guy is objectively ugly yet you immediately start crying and resorting to insults because how dare people antagonize your shit-skinned poop-bathing race.

Ain't going to lie, he mogs me.

I kinda feel bad for curries, they didn't deserve to be born into such a subhuman existence

What's wrong with pointing out how normscum really feel about him? I think curries like you are pathetic for having glass egos, you know this guy is objectively ugly yet you immediately start crying and resorting to insults because how dare people antagonize your shit-skinned poop-bathing race.
Because I am not going to take racial abuse from subhuman chinkis like him. JFL at pathetic creatures like you thinking they have any right to belittle anyone. You seem more triggered by what I said. Hilarious is that you are probably a cockroach compared to that Scientist and you think you have ground to criticise him.

Here is a reminder for you faggot. You are a subhuman. You are worth less than the shit I take. I can bet you are another shitskin or a small pp chink who didn't like what I said. I am not gonna let subhumans like you stroke their egos by abusing others.

Because I am not going to take racial abuse from subhuman chinkis like him. JFL at pathetic creatures like you thinking they have any right to belittle anyone. You seem more triggered by what I said. Hilarious is that you are probably a cockroach compared to that Scientist and you think you have ground to criticise him.

Here is a reminder for you faggot. You are a subhuman. You are worth less than the shit I take. I can bet you are another shitskin or a small pp chink who didn't like what I said. I am not gonna let subhumans like you stroke their egos by abusing others.
Only if other Bongali niggers were as patriotic as you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Phull Sappart Saar.

You are probably Marathi or Gujrati not Bengali. Bengalis are cucked unlike you are......

Only if other Bongali niggers were as patriotic as you :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . Phull Sappart Saar.

You are probably Marathi or Gujrati not Bengali. Bengalis are cucked unlike you are......
I am tired of this subhuman creatures acting like they are chads. You will rarely find any White incel posting this kind of stuff. Only other subhuman shitskins whose countries are even bigger shitholes or cumdumpsters for white men make anti curry posts. I am not gonna allow these insects to rise above their station. The world has gone to shit because superior men have allowed inferior men to think their thoughts and opinions are worth anything.

I am tired of this subhuman creatures acting like they are chads. You will rarely find any White incel posting this kind of stuff. Only other subhuman shitskins whose countries are even bigger shitholes or cumdumpsters for white men make anti curry posts. I am not gonna allow these insects to rise above their station. The world has gone to shit because superior men have allowed inferior men to think their thoughts and opinions are worth anything.
54796.jpg

Stop making research about me nigga.

No call centres on space bruh. False info

I'm not entertaining your blatant bait, imagine thinking curries are immune to criticism on a fucking incel forum of all places. :feelskek:
Since curries aren't immune maybe you shouldn't mind what I said about chink either.

And JFL peak deathnic trait. Imagine calling others subhumans while being too ashamed to say what your race is. Are you people that pathetic ?

Since curries aren't immune maybe you shouldn't mind what I said about chink either.
Deflecting, no one cares about you insulting chinks. It's you who got butthurt and sore about some bumfuck nobody getting roasted in a yt comment section. Speaks volumes on how fragile your ego is. I have nothing against curries generally except annoying outliers like you.

Deflecting, no one cares about you insulting chinks. It's you who got butthurt and sore about some bumfuck nobody getting roasted in a yt comment section. Speaks volumes on how fragile your ego is. I have nothing against curries generally except annoying outliers like you.
Nope. The insulting comments were far and few. There were way more positive comments than negative ones.
yeah I read the comments and genuinely felt bad for curries for once then clicked the video and did not find much bullying at all.I had to scroll really really far downnnnn to find hehe smelly curry comments and they had no likes
What this Chink here was trying to do was racially belittle curries and push a false narrative by cherrypicking certain comments. I am not even angry at the comments(as they are very few). What I am angry at is the fact that subhumans like you and the chink who posted this insult others while being leser than insects.

I guess people of your race have zero dignity hence me not taking abuse from untermesnch is triggering to you.

I have nothing against curries generally except annoying outliers like you.
You have nothing against us except the fact that you believe we are subhumans and should take all racial abuse thrown at us.:lul::lul::lul:

The chink mod had the exact same reaction. Slightest push back and withdraw your opinions.

its so over for currycels

Nope. The insulting comments were far and few. There were way more positive comments than negative ones.

What this Chink here was trying to do was racially belittle curries and push a false narrative by cherrypicking certain comments. I am not even angry at the comments(as they are very few). What I am angry at is the fact that subhumans like you and the chink who posted this insult others while being leser than insects.

I guess people of your race have zero dignity hence me not taking abuse from untermesnch is triggering to you.
wtf retard I was supporting u where was I belittling curries :feelsseriously:

I think he's a spic. Jfl at spics shitting on other races when they're illegally immigrating to the West the most and are known for being the midget mongrel versions of niggers.
I feel like you are a closeted Curry Nationalist. You defend curries though not directly

I feel like you are a closeted Curry Nationalist. You defend curries though not directly
I'm just like @Confessor. I'm aware of the major flaws my shitty race has but I won't sit back like a cuck when I'm being insulted.

I'm just like @Confessor. I'm aware of the major flaws my shitty race has but I won't sit back like a cuck when I'm being insulted.
BASED Tamil nigger. Same. But bro Tamils are the most superior race

A two page thread and nobody seems to have asked the most important thing yet. If what this guy says is true, what are the chances of big titty goth alien gfs descending onto Earth to mate with every incel rejected by human women:ahegao::feelsohh:? When are we getting our Saras:feelshmm::waitwhat:?

Foids get dogs, we get aliens. Seems fair to me:feelshmm:.

You can insult the mods?
Some seem to be much less sensitive to it than others.

wtf retard I was supporting u where was I belittling curries :feelsseriously:
Oh no no I quoted your post to show that the comments were positive mostly. I didn't accuse you of anything brocel.