Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Bears are much nicer than men. Here's a video of a bear giving a man a free makeover! (Gore warning)

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Self-banned
-

Good thing he was in the woods with a bear rather than a scary man!

Dipshit femtards on bears

Bear attack aftermath

Women are just so fucking dumb man.

View attachment 1153999

View attachment 1154001
View attachment 1154002
its a retarded argument. i made a point in the other thread about how both sides are dumb but really on average, the average male has more self control and would be more safe to be around than a WILD ANIMAL. this should be considered common sense. but this meme merely arose from chinktok trying to bring our iqs down and soyciety with their estrogenic over the top reactions to everything. its not a logical argument anymore its an emotional one.

Women are just so fucking dumb man.
No they're not! It's only logical that a woman would rather be around a hungry bear that weighs 1,200 pounds than a 160 pound 5'4 guy.

i made a point in the other thread about how both sides are dumb
You're saying it's "retarded" to be on the side of thinking it's a terrible idea to be around a hungry bear that weighs as much as a car? What kind of milk toast Tim Pool kind of thinking is this?

brutal. if foids are attracted to dark triad chads, serial killers, and rapists what makes you think they wont be attracted to bears?

brutal. if foids are attracted to dark triad chads, serial killers, and rapists what makes you think they wont be attracted to bears?
They are already attracted to dogs and horses, so it's not that much of a stretch.

Why were they taking so long in between gun shots?

bearpilled again

View attachment 1153999

View attachment 1154001
View attachment 1154002
there is a video of a guy who is basically a zombie after spending a month in a bear cave with most of his bones broken and skinny as fuck and infections all over his body, waiting to be eaten alive, (the video was recorded in rusia if you want to look for it)

I always considered bears to be the most bloodthirsty animals after seeing all the atrocities they have done to human beings,
they have this habit of always destroying people's faces first, and then, just leaving them alive to suffer until death

I like beers!

Bears are evil creatures. The murder look that they have in their face scares me.

its a form of kissing, the bear likes him

there is a video of a guy who is basically a zombie after spending a month in a bear cave with most of his bones broken and skinny as fuck and infections all over his body, waiting to be eaten alive, (the video was recorded in rusia if you want to look for it)

I always considered bears to be the most bloodthirsty animals after seeing all the atrocities they have done to human beings,
they have this habit of always destroying people's faces first, and then, just leaving them alive to suffer until death
I'd like to see that. Could you please send it to me?

its a retarded argument. i made a point in the other thread about how both sides are dumb but really on average, the average male has more self control and would be more safe to be around than a WILD ANIMAL. this should be considered common sense. but this meme merely arose from chinktok trying to bring our iqs down and soyciety with their estrogenic over the top reactions to everything. its not a logical argument anymore its an emotional one.
Yeah both sides are dumb cause when these foids say that, they don't necessarily really think it out, they're being cheeky and some of them probably double down on it just when they see guys being offended and the polemic becoming bigger.

But hey has this not been the attitude and the discourse females are encouraged to have towards males since at least 30 decades ? :feelskek: We're either dumb or dangerous or oppressive or all of this at the same time and this is nothing new it's just exacerbated by social media.

Yeah both sides are dumb cause when these foids say that, they don't necessarily really think it out, they're being cheeky and some of them probably double down on it just when they see guys being offended and the polemic becoming bigger.

But hey has this not been the attitude and the discourse females are encouraged to have towards males since at least 30 decades ? :feelskek: We're either dumb or dangerous or oppressive or all of this at the same time and this is nothing new it's just exacerbated by social media.
You didn't watch the street interviews then. They weren't being cheeky, they were being dead serious.

man he ate those bullets impressive animal
I wish I was a bear, tiger or crocodile or some other apex predator but still keep my brain and knowledge so I can hunt down NTs and get shot to death by policecucks

First dogs then horses and now bears
Wonder which animal they're gonna start fucking next

man he ate those bullets impressive animal
I wish I was a bear, tiger or crocodile or some other apex predator but still keep my brain and knowledge so I can hunt down NTs and get shot to death by policecucks
Based. But yeah, the police would hunt you down the second you killed someone.

Based. But yeah, the police would hunt you down the second you killed someone.
It would still be a strong statement against humanity and foids would cry because a wild animal got killed

If only that was a cunt on Tiktok

Women hate ugly men so much, they would rather be mauled and gored by literal savage bears than let a sub5 touch them.

True , this things are damaging the minds of young men

You didn't watch the street interviews then. They weren't being cheeky, they were being dead serious.
I've seen the main video that went viral. Yeah it's not like they're making clear that they joke or something but as i said it's more reflexive than anything and not really thought out. I mean it's just so zeitgeist to say this as a western femoid in this day and age, but as i said too it's been like that for decades

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back