Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Confession] I dont wash my feet when I shower

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im too lazy to bend over and wash them since I cant sit anywhere in the shower. I just rinse them with soapy water as Im washing my legs.

this is why you're incel

i dont wash my ass :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

jk

Step up your feetwashing game bruh

Facade said:
Step up your feetwashing game bruh
Changed your avatar again.

3c2.png

idkwattodowithlife said:
Changed your avatar again.

3c2.png

It's the same character though and that makes it alright

You have to wash everywhere OP.

People that don't shower are stinky, ew!

How is it physically possible to not wash your feet in the shower? Are you wearing waterproof shoes?

idkwattodowithlife said:
You have to wash everywhere OP.

People that don't shower are stinky, ew!

water is wet

iblamemyself said:
How is it physically possible to not wash your feet in the shower? Are you wearing waterproof shoes?

i think he means giving them a good scrub instead of what hes doing now thats just pouring water on em

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
water is wet

Holy shit. That's some Nobel prize winning observations there.

commander_zoidberg said:
Holy shit. That's some Nobel prize winning observations there.

thankyou, i expect my nobel prize trophy in my hotel room along with 72 female virgins

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
thankyou, i expect my nobel prize trophy in my hotel room along with 72 female virgins

It will be delivered in a non descript cardboard box. Do not be alarmed if you hear a ticking noise coming from it. Takbir.

commander_zoidberg said:
It will be delivered in a non descript cardboard box. Do not be alarmed if you hear a ticking noise coming from it. Takbir.

what time tho

I don't either and have gone from showering every day to like twice a week. I'm too tired and depressed to give a fuck. Also, who am I impressing? Foids don't give me the time of day, anyway. I don't think I smell because I use deodorant, cologne, and wet wipes. But again, I don't give a shit. I don't brush my teeth, either. Let it all rot.