Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do chads only have chafs and normies as friends or also incels?

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
Just met the dutch chad ive told about yesterday here. We seem to understand us each other pretty well i guess. 

Do chads also like to hang out with ugly incels?

Really depends, I know Chads with normie friends and even incel friends and I know Chads who have no friends at all.

Chad is everyone's friend... Unless it's a grumpy, stoic Chad. Then he'll give you dirty looks as you try to shoot the shit with them, LOL.

I hear that it occasionally happens. We get stories about Chad from incel contributors.

I believe it would be suicide fuel to stay too long in the company of Chad; to see how effortlessly he slays cunt whilst we rot.

depends on the chad

BlackPill47 said:
I hear that it occasionally happens. We get stories about Chad from incel contributors.

I believe it would be suicide fuel to stay too long in the company of Chad; to see how effortlessly he slays cunt whilst we rot.

Had to cut out a chadlite from my life for this exact reason. Why have a guy around you that mogs you into oblivion and only serves to make him look even more attractive when contrasted with you? Even if you had the smallest chance with a foid, she'll drop you completely for your Chaddy friend.

if u have been life long friends with them, yes. If not its very rare and hard to have a chad friend as an incel these days