Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone see numbers crystal clear in their head when doing calculations? and how far can you go with calculations?

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Honorary Aryan
★★
by how far i mean whats the biggest calculation you can do? eg double digit multiplication

i'm dogshit at math luckily we got calculators

at what point do you need a calculator and can you do basic calculations in your head by seeing the numbers

also can you see images in your head? if you can then its probably some math fact memorization/understanding issue

i know people who cant see anything in their head and they suck at mental math. But i also know people who can who cant do it either. Doing it probably requires both visualization and a mathematical brain

I see them crystal clear and the voice in my head says them aloud as long as it's simple, two digit numbers. Three digit = the numbers float away and dissolve in my head and I need a calculator.

also can you see images in your head? if you can then its probably some math fact memorization/understanding issue
my imagination is vivid but not for math my memory always been shit probably from the vaxxes that jewish doctors been giving me from birth

I see them crystal clear and the voice in my head says them aloud as long as it's simple, two digit numbers. Three digit = the numbers float away and dissolve in my head and I need a calculator.
typical