Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Don't be against greycels

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
Not posting much on this forum doesn't mean we're feds, trolls, or IT users. We are incels like you and we are looking for a little peace in life to avoid going to the ropes. Greetings

IMG 3112

that happens only in the first days, don't worry, GrAY

I stand with greybrocels :panties:

They're based

Edit : wait i'm not a greycel no more ? :feelswhat:

I suppose so, we were all greys once. My numbers are low too, it's making sus and soy posts that are the issue and obvious trolls.

#GrAY_lives_matter
#Stop_GrAYphobia

post Blackpill or media if you have any

I suppose so, we were all greys once. My numbers are low too, it's making sus and soy posts that are the issue and obvious trolls.
holy shit you are a 2017cel

Post by a graycel. What are the odds? He will probably call for graycel genocide when he gets 500 posts

Post by a graycel. What are the odds? He will probably call for graycel genocide when he gets 500 posts
I don't go after these useless things like you. I only posted this because I always get unfairly insulted just because I'm greycel

Just post regularly and get out of GrAYceldom theory. No one was spared in his GrAY days

Not posting much on this forum doesn't mean we're feds, trolls, or IT users. We are incels like you and we are looking for a little peace in life to avoid going to the ropes. Greetings
ok grAY

Then post stuff

wtf is the point of not posting anything here

I don't go after these useless things like you. I only posted this because I always get unfairly insulted just because I'm greycel
We were all also insulted as greycels. Earn your stripes like rest of us and quit complaining

:yes:
Judging others by postcount and join date instead of content is childish. I understand if it's edgy stuff or glowposting which gets judged. Some people here spam for higher ranks, it's not really an achievement.

Last edited:
You can escape greyceldom in 1 day by postmaxxing

I imagine myself in ID, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop GrAY dogs from advancing. We mow down GrAY dogs but they keep coming. I shoot GrAY dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering GrAYs, since GrAYs are way more psychially inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. GrAYs were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see ER smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in the sewers, my homeland. My PARAGON brethen gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

I spend more time doing other copes than using this form tbh, should probably just delete my account.

join date matters more anyways, I will forever be GrAY because i joined in 2024 (even though I tried to join in december 2022 it took them 15 months to verify my registration), at least you can just postmax

I mean it sucks when anything you say is disregarded and ignored by the fact you're a gray or join date is recent. And postmaxxing is gay because it's not even posting for substance.

Greycel discrimination has to stop

Thank you for fighting for our rights. Before any of you faggots write OK GrAY remember you were once one too.

I stand with graycels

Greycel's who have been here for a few years like you with a low post count deserve the utmost respect.

Without graycels the community loses new users and eventually dies, we need to simply gatekeep faggots.

Since we were social outcasts and most likely had zero male friends and most definitely weren't on any sports teams, we never underwent/performed any hazing to the newcomers. It's simply 'cel hazing.