Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Eastern-Europeans Are Going Extinct - OVER FOR SLAVCELS

kike gives them a carrot and they will kill each other no question asked, same with our foids they got "feminism" and "education" carrot and got fooled with those garbage ideas, and now we will die out
You still have a chance to reverse it all. Vote for PiS in the next election. Or better for Konfederacija (i hope I spelled it right)
And then go full mass deportation. If Stalin was good at anything, it's that. It could be fast and effective.

resisting mass-immigration
not really, right after collapse of USSR all these immigrants started to relocate to Russia from Azerbaijan, Armenia, Central Asia, it's just wasn't as big in numbers as it got since mid 2000s. Already in late 2000s early 2010a situation was bad and it's only gotten worse since then.
It seems many of the immigration coming to Russia is from Central Asia:
Lots from Azerbaijan and Armenia as well.

Cucked as fuck, you don't even deserve to be a Slav and/or White.

I get that we're all misanthropes, and I hate humanity in general, but I do not want to live around 80 IQ turd worlders who will make my life more difficult & worse: However, I am not fine with the fact that on top of being Incel I am also part of a group undergoing demographic replacement. I am not fine with our countries becoming literal shitholes, which will create more suffering for the world: If humanity is to go extinct, I want everyone to suffer, not just our race that gets replaced.

Not to mention, it's part of the broader problem & agenda, which correlates with Inceldom.
Its in our nature to self-destruct. Slavs always war each other because the jews manipulate us we can't see it. It's over the jews won, its too late to reverse this unless you planning on resurrecting Hitler 2.0 or maybe the AI singularity god will save us.

You still have a chance to reverse it all. Vote for PiS in the next election. Or better for Konfederacija (i hope I spelled it right)
And then go full mass deportation. If Stalin was good at anything, it's that. It could be fast and effective.
Pis is garbage, they were ruining our country and only gave money to the foids to have kids even tho it have failed since they don't want to have kids they want to fuck chads with no consequences thanks to abortion, they imported a shitload of immigrants way more than leftie Tusk ever imported. They are worse than Commie Tusk.

Old Konfederacja is done, with Mentzen (Troyan Horse) that replaced Korwin as the leader i will become even more center and left leaning. Mentzen with Wipler are agents of the Pis their goal is to destroy the right and doing extremely well. They only have few based politicians left like Braun, Berkowicz and Wilk.

We are doomed that's for sure.

maybe the AI singularity god will save us.
ai singularity will end the human race, it's not the salvation it's the game over button, everyone will be brainwashed by the ai inside thier heads (thanks to the graphene and hydrogel that are creating artifical connections there even at this moment where we are speaking) and won't be able to think for themselves (a hivemind)

Pis is garbage, they were ruining our country and only gave money to the foids to have kids even tho it have failed since they don't want to have kids they want to fuck chads with no consequences thanks to abortion, they imported a shitload of immigrants way more than leftie Tusk ever imported. They are worse than Commie Tusk.

Old Konfederacja is done, with Mentzen (Troyan Horse) that replaced Korwin as the leader i will become even more center and left leaning. Mentzen with Wipler are agents of the Pis their goal is to destroy the right and doing extremely well. They only have few based politicians left like Braun, Berkowicz and Wilk.

We are doomed that's for sure.
Damn, that's terrible. My heart goes to you all. :⁠'⁠( Truly, truly a shame.
The game is rigged. So we can only cope and focus on ourselves

ai singularity will end the human race, it's not the salvation it's the game over button, everyone will be brainwashed by the ai inside thier heads (thanks to the graphene and hydrogel that are creating artifical connections there even at this moment where we are speaking) and won't be able to think for themselves (a hivemind)

View attachment 1157197
Looking forward to it

Israel birthrates
Are there even any jewishcels here? Why would you remain rotting in the west instead of going to Israel?

I get that we're all misanthropes, and I hate humanity in general, but I do not want to live around 80 IQ turd worlders who will make my life more difficult & worse:
Tbh me neither because they'll steal my neetbux but I'm happy about slavwhores humiliating themselves

I'm not particularly fond of Slavs because of historical reasons and current geopolitical reasons, but I need to debunk this myth that Slavs "aren't white" or are "Untermensch"

Slavs are white, they were originally known by the romans as Venedi and historians have proven that they descended directly from early Indo-Europeans. That's about as white as you can get. They don't even have any connection with the middle east let anyone any non-white ethnicity. Even their languages are entirely of Indo-European roots, entirely. And they were never enslaved, they sold their own prisoners off as slaves for economic reasons. The only times Russia was occupied was by the Golden Horde the central asian mongol proxy, they were never colonized or occupied before or after that. And some people from the balkans have that "south slav" phenotype NOT because they are "turk rapebabies", occupation does not lead to racemixing at that large of a scale; take China for instance, it was occupied by the Manchus for 400 years, approx the same length of time that Turks occupied the Balkans, yet China still remained majority non-Manchu ethnicity. If you took people from the Balkans today and compared their dna with people of the balkans before the Ottoman invasion, you would see, on average, no significant differences whatsoever. South Slavs East Slavs etc have always existed and have always been white. @DarkStarDown use this as proof next time you argue with someone who tries to claim slavs aren't white.

Yup. So far only Czechia and Slovenia have somewhat OK demographics and will probably grow by 2050 or 2100 (though they barely count as EE anyway) and a few other countries in the region might manage to recover, but most are in a really bad spot.

fertilitychange-png.862595
fertilityrate-png.738894
why do they "barely" as EE?

I'm not particularly fond of Slavs because of historical reasons and current geopolitical reasons
Mainly Russians, I assume?
, but I need to debunk this myth that Slavs "aren't white" or are "Untermensch"

Slavs are white, they were originally known by the romans as Venedi and historians have proven that they descended directly from early Indo-Europeans. That's about as white as you can get. They don't even have any connection with the middle east let anyone any non-white ethnicity. Even their languages are entirely of Indo-European roots, entirely. And they were never enslaved, they sold their own prisoners off as slaves for economic reasons. The only times Russia was occupied was by the Golden Horde the central asian mongol proxy, they were never colonized or occupied before or after that. And some people from the balkans have that "south slav" phenotype NOT because they are "turk rapebabies", occupation does not lead to racemixing at that large of a scale; take China for instance, it was occupied by the Manchus for 400 years, approx the same length of time that Turks occupied the Balkans, yet China still remained majority non-Manchu ethnicity. If you took people from the Balkans today and compared their dna with people of the balkans before the Ottoman invasion, you would see, on average, no significant differences whatsoever. South Slavs East Slavs etc have always existed and have always been white. @DarkStarDown use this as proof next time you argue with someone who tries to claim slavs aren't white.
Based & good post: I also can add onto this genetic compositions I found online, phenotypes, and also by literally just googling the countries armed-forced or even people in folk costumes. The reason as to why I use stuff such as that, is due to the fact that nowadays anyone can just claim to be from any country.

The same also applies to Meds: Again, the Turks & Arabs who occupied parts of the Balkans, Sicily, and Iberia did not have a substantial demographic impact on it- tons of sources & evidence reinforce this. Not to mention, the "Mediterranid" pheno was considered the "original" European pheno, with the Nordid one being a depigmented off-shot.

Mainly Russians, I assume?
I'm actually pro-russia (lesser of two evils) and mostly blame the fucking worthless dogs Manchus for what happened to my ancestors but they're definitely not my best friends
the Turks & Arabs who occupied parts of the Balkans, Sicily, and Iberia did not have a substantial demographic impact on it- tons of sources & evidence reinforce this. Not to mention, the "Mediterranid" pheno was considered the "original" European pheno, with the Nordid one being a depigmented off-shot.
:yes: It's all a stupid fucking stereotype, made by retarded normies or people living there finding excuses and scapegoats to discriminate against each other. Bosnians are not ogrecels because they're turks, they're ogrecels because they've always been that way, long before turks even arrived in anatolia. Also I would like to clarify something, Hungarians are NOT mongols, they are fucking descended from Scythians which are an indo-european iranic group, they're also white, meds slavs baltics finns they're all white.

Fuck white people. They're all race traitors that fuck niggers and ethnics. They deserve the upcoming islam revolution for removing me from the gene pool to go and fuck primitives.

Th res not much I could say, but I hope mass rape becomes a thing

I wouldn't care that much if my race goes extinct because that just means normgroids aren't procreating enough and having less sex. That's lifefuel for an incel.

its so over for korea, massive sucide rates AND low fertility. they might as well be considered an endangered species at this point
they are more endangered than any endangered species plus their foids are fucking white chads and black tyrones so even less true koreans will be born

I'm all fairness as western European countries start to collapse there is likely to be an exodus of slavs back to eastern Europe.

Both are much richer than the rest of EE, much more liberal, culturally and at least in the case of Czechs slightly genetically different due to close contact with Germans and Austrians for so long, both have substantial minorities of people at least who don't like to admit that they are Slavs and try to distance themselves from EE as a whole (though many other EE countries are like this as well, unfortunately), and so on.

a4bxvR1_460s.jpg

And they were never enslaved, they sold their own prisoners off as slaves for economic reasons.
A pretty good post overall:feelsokman::yes:, though my nitpicky smartass side won't let me not comment on this by saying that if I remember right this was how slavery worked in a good part of the world. The transatlantic slave trade mostly worked like this, which is a grossly undermentioned fact considering how much that phenomenon is still talked about.

Also, this would probably depend on the time and place. The Poles and Russians captured during the Crimean–Nogai slave raids, for example, very likely weren't being sold by their rulers:worryfeels:. Likewise, I've recently been watching some videos about the history of Slovakia, since our school system is absolutely pathetic even when it comes to teaching our history, and during one explaining the state of affairs during the century or so that the current territory of Slovakia was split between the Habsburg and Ottoman Empires, the presenter did mention rather frequent Ottoman slave taking raids happening, with the most notable one apparently seeing 50,000 captives taken into slavery in just three days.

I'm actually pro-russia (lesser of two evils) and mostly blame the fucking worthless dogs Manchus for what happened to my ancestors but they're definitely not my best friends
What the Manchus did to the Chinese and how Han Chinese were in general treated during the Qing dynasty is likewise a topic that is unfortunately basically unknown in the West.

For example, there's actually a scroll that records an interaction in which Qianlong Emperor got annoyed that a random judge had a Chinese-sounding name despite being a Manchu, so he changed the judge's name to an ethnic slur basically meaning "a stinking Chinese":worryfeels::shock:.

Also the various other stuff, like disarming them, settling Manchus on previously Han-populated land and so on.

Th res not much I could say, but I hope mass rape becomes a thing
Amen brocel:feelsYall:.

I know that westerners despise slavs but thanks, still it's over for everyone besides western elites and obviously (((them)))
Not every Westerner looks down on Slavs.
Only the average brainwashed individual,
and Reddit Neckbeards, who Sniff NAFO copium on a daily basis.

Slavs should unite instead of slaughtering eachother.
The West´s biggest fear

Yup. So far only Czechia and Slovenia have somewhat OK demographics and will probably grow by 2050 or 2100 (though they barely count as EE anyway) and a few other countries in the region might manage to recover, but most are in a really bad spot.
They are in the same boat as other Europeans with their sub-replacement birth rates, but their population is only increasing because of immigration.

The West´s biggest fear
bases brocel

What the Manchus did to the Chinese and how Han Chinese were in general treated during the Qing dynasty is likewise a topic that is unfortunately basically unknown in the West.
I'm actually ethnic mongol chinese, so I have more mongol and central asian ancestry than chinese ancestry, and the Manchus treated both mongols and chinese like literal dog shit they even tried to genocide us. They genocided the Dzungars some of which were my direct ancestors. All Mongols hate manchus in the modern day even though the manchus are almost extinct. Don't know why the Chinese like them so much though, they're cucked for praising manchu rulers. In Chinese class we were taught that people like Kangxi and Qianlong were good KEK. Meanwhile in Mongolia if they see a manchu they will actually physically harm that nigger, I'm not playing or joking at all.
Also, this would probably depend on the time and place. The Poles and Russians captured during the Crimean–Nogai slave raids, for example, very likely weren't being sold by their rulers:worryfeels:. Likewise, I've recently been watching some videos about the history of Slovakia, since our school system is absolutely pathetic even when it comes to teaching our history, and during one explaining the state of affairs during the century or so that the current territory of Slovakia was split between the Habsburg and Ottoman Empires, the presenter did mention rather frequent Ottoman slave taking raids happening, with the most notable one apparently seeing 50,000 captives taken into slavery in just three days.
That's fucking brutal, imagine just living life then suddenly getting kidnapped to become a slave from your own home. Sort of similar to being born as an incel when you didn't ask for it KEK. Ottomans seriously fucked the slavs up, I've read watched countless media and history about it. You people need to take revenge on Turkey one day (in videogame) just like the chinese did to the manchus

They are in the same boat as other Europeans with their sub-replacement birth rates, but their population is only increasing because of immigration.
True, though Czechs have a very good fertility rate when compared to the rest of Europe (it's higher than Turkey at this point:shock::feelshaha:.)

Slavs should identify as POC in the west if it helps them take advantage of the cucked system. You have a plausible way of claiming distinction from mainstream definitions of whiteness just due to not being anglokikes and west eurocucks.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/keft81/coalition_of_communities_of_colour_formally/#lightbox

Absolutely legendary moment:feelskek:.

Actually, there was a slight moment when it seemed that "ethnic whites", as in, Slavs and other non-Anglos, would get their own census category and so on in the US, though nothing at all came of it, and now only the white nationalists at Amren even remember it and even then only mention it to shit on Hispanics:feelshaha:.

I'm actually ethnic mongol chinese, so I have more mongol and central asian ancestry than chinese ancestry, and the Manchus treated both mongols and chinese like literal dog shit they even tried to genocide us. They genocided the Dzungars some of which were my direct ancestors. All Mongols hate manchus in the modern day even though the manchus are almost extinct.
I see.

Meanwhile in Mongolia if they see a manchu they will actually physically harm that nigger, I'm not playing or joking at all.
Can't say that I can't see why tbh:feelsjuice::feelsokman:.

Ottomans seriously fucked the slavs up,
True, I've genuinely been left flabbergasted sometimes by the scale and duration of some of those events, since it's honestly just not acknowledged or talked about here at all, unless you're watching a historical movie or something.

True, I've genuinely been left flabbergasted sometimes by the scale and duration of some of those events, since it's honestly just not acknowledged or talked about here at all, unless you're watching a historical movie or something.
One of the reasons why the chinese tolerate manchus is because they already got their revenge on them, most manchus had to change their surnames and go into hiding after 1911, and the rebels went to all the major cities and massacred the manchus there especially the nobles. And the rest of them were completely assimilated into China. Only like a few dozen people know how to speak Manchu in the 21st century, anyone who claims to be "manchu" is only like 20-50% manchu ancestry and looks chinese af. they're pretty much an extinct ethnicity. But the Slavs never got their revenge on the turks.

its so over for korea, massive sucide rates AND low fertility. they might as well be considered an endangered species at this point
@Rabbi Schneerson opinions

Various things:
-Geographical location
-Cultural factors: From what I recall from what a childhood friend of mine who was part-Czech told me, they have some German influences on them.
-Genetically, they have much less Asiatic than other Slavs.
Whites should be an endangered species, that might get the blue-hair dyed crowd to actually start giving a shit.
I'm actually pro-russia (lesser of two evils)
That's my stance more or less.
:yes: It's all a stupid fucking stereotype, made by retarded normies or people living there finding excuses and scapegoats to discriminate against each other. Bosnians are not ogrecels because they're turks, they're ogrecels because they've always been that way, long before turks even arrived in anatolia. Also I would like to clarify something, Hungarians are NOT mongols, they are fucking descended from Scythians which are an indo-european iranic group, they're also white, meds slavs baltics finns they're all white.
Based & anthropologypilled, geneticspilled, and racialrealismpilled.

It's done by either shitskins online to project onto Whites & try & drag them down to their levels of coping, delusion, etc: It's also, ironically, done by leftist SJW types online, most frequently foids ofc.

In fact, look at this shit:

Average swede v0 gfg1r4fmadfb1

Seems Shitskins online & SJW foids have one thing in common; making "X aren't White statements" :feelshaha:

@Chudpreet
Fuck white people. They're all race traitors that fuck niggers and ethnics. They deserve the upcoming islam revolution for removing me from the gene pool to go and fuck primitives.
Will you fight for White Sharia?

White sharia definition 618x709

The West´s biggest fear
Agreed.

And yeah, I've never had any issues with Slavs, neither have many I know online both here & outside the blackpill sphere: In fact, I'd say I even like them better compared to tons of Westerners.
Ah, but ofc it's always "Muh Whites invaded & enslaved everyone!" When in reality, it happened to Whites from non-Whites(this example, Mongols, and also Arabs) as well as Whites doing it to one another: The Vikings kidnapped & ran a slave trade of some of my ancestors(Celts) as well as yours, but where's our reparations?

Didn't realize it was on that big of a scale though, but ofc, nothing like this would ever be taught in ShitmERica.

@Corvus
Tbh me neither because they'll steal my neetbux but I'm happy about slavwhores humiliating themselves
I agree, it's nice seeing the foids who voted for this get their just-desserts: However, you have to consider the fact the problem will inevitably go on to impact you.
Slavs should identify as POC in the west if it helps them take advantage of the cucked system. You have a plausible way of claiming distinction from mainstream definitions of whiteness just due to not being anglokikes and west eurocucks.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/keft81/coalition_of_communities_of_colour_formally/#lightbox

No fucking way, literally lines-up with what I said above. :feelskek:

This is done as a "divide & conquer" tactic amongst whites, there's literally memes on it:

IMG 20231124 WA0000

Its in our nature to self-destruct. Slavs always war each other because the jews manipulate us we can't see it. It's over the jews won, its too late to reverse this unless you planning on resurrecting Hitler 2.0 or maybe the AI singularity god will save us.
Jews are the reason for the war:

KhazarianEmpire

Collectively, all Whites(Anglos, Meds, Balkanites, Slavs, Germanics, Nords, etc.) Need to wake-up & handle the JQ collectively.

I just have to point out here, it's not really about Asian admixture (there's very few if any of that), it's that Czechs have much higher occurence of the R1b haplogroup, which is the archetypal Western European haplogroup, than any other Slavic group, with Slovenians unsurprisingly being second here.

Apart from that, I agree with just about everything you've said.

I just have to point out here, it's not really about Asian admixture (there's very few if any of that), it's that Czechs have much higher occurence of the R1b haplogroup, which is the archetypal Western European haplogroup, than any other Slavic group, with Slovenians unsurprisingly being second here.

Apart from that, I agree with just about everything you've said.

Ah ok, I knew about R1b(my DNA test correlates heavily with the occurrence of it in Europe kek)

About the Asiatic DNA:

East_Eurasian_admixture_in_Europe.png

East Asian admixture

Those are actually the maps I wanted to use to show that East Asian admixtures don't make much of a difference here:feelskek:, since in the first you have Poland and the Balkans at the same level of admixture, while in the second one Poland and Belarus actually have much less.

Western hegemony is slowly losing its grip on Eastern-Europe.
My guess, is that the US will eventually abandon it, and focus on the Middle-East / China.
Hopefully, just leave eastern europe alone jfl

Those are actually the maps I wanted to use to show that East Asian admixtures don't make much of a difference here:feelskek:, since in the first you have Poland and the Balkans at the same level of admixture, while in the second one Poland and Belarus actually have much less.
I’ll try & find more examples showing a plot of the admixture(alongside other genetic components) since this interests me: It’s also the same situation for Meds, with MENA(Levantine) DNA being in the single-digits but higher in comparison.

It's done by either shitskins online to project onto Whites & try & drag them down to their levels of coping, delusion, etc: It's also, ironically, done by leftist SJW types online, most frequently foids ofc.

Average swede v0 gfg1r4fmadfb1

Seems Shitskins online & SJW foids have one thing in common; making "X aren't White statements" :feelshaha:

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet
HOLY shit, that boon literally looks like Homo erectus

Various things:
-Geographical location
-Cultural factors: From what I recall from what a childhood friend of mine who was part-Czech told me, they have some German influences on them.

Whites should be an endangered species, that might get the blue-hair dyed crowd to actually start giving a shit.

That's my stance more or less.

View attachment 1158554

@Chudpreet

Will you fight for White Sharia?

View attachment 1158560

View attachment 1158561

Agreed.

And yeah, I've never had any issues with Slavs, neither have many I know online both here & outside the blackpill sphere: In fact, I'd say I even like them better compared to tons of Westerners.

Ah, but ofc it's always "Muh Whites invaded & enslaved everyone!" When in reality, it happened to Whites from non-Whites(this example, Mongols, and also Arabs) as well as Whites doing it to one another: The Vikings kidnapped & ran a slave trade of some of my ancestors(Celts) as well as yours, but where's our reparations?

Didn't realize it was on that big of a scale though, but ofc, nothing like this would ever be taught in ShitmERica.

@Corvus

I agree, it's nice seeing the foids who voted for this get their just-desserts: However, you have to consider the fact the problem will inevitably go on to impact you.

No fucking way, literally lines-up with what I said above. :feelskek:

This is done as a "divide & conquer" tactic amongst whites, there's literally memes on it:

View attachment 1158564
Stormfrontcels are now copying ISIS videos.

Apologies if I cam across as brash; I'm just weary of all GrAYs, 2024cels, & especially GrAY 2024cels.
OP was fakecel bitch, and Dutch too dutchcucks. Imagine being dutch and being proud kek. Whole country overrun by moroccans. Only colonial power to ever lose to China. Bragging about how his grandfather was in the weihrmacht or whatever fucking division while he sits here being a good little goy and infiltrating incel spaces and bragging about his gf who probably cucks him with thugmaxxed moroccans