Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fem"cels" talk about where they're from [Brutal Slavpill barrage, Slavcels GTFIH]

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Slav’s live life on hell mode difficulty . Everytime, I see something about Eastern Europe, it’s always a pure, snow white shithole with no color and everyone living as 2nd class citizens except the rich. I assume Eastern Europe has the highest suicide rate throughout the world
Moscow is beautiful

Moscow is beautiful
Most people agree on that, though the rural Russian regions are apparently much worse, with the difference seeming to be even greater than that in other EE countries, which also have serious rural-urban divides.

Most people agree on that, though the rural Russian regions are apparently much worse, with the difference seeming to be even greater than that in other EE countries, which also have serious rural-urban divides.
I've seen some "commie block building" areas, pretty depressing looking

I've seen some "commie block building" areas, pretty depressing looking
Yup, they are. Can still be repainted and repaired though, so there's at least that.