Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games got boring...

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★
I finished rdr2 now, every game is pretty much finished.

back to guitar IG

Ever try car driving games? There's a few good ones where you can smash up vehicles and the crashes look fairly realistic. Destroying the cars in the game is a good outlet for me. I also like multiplayer car driving games.

Rd2 sucks. I like playing old games like Monster Hunter and Phantasy Star Online OG these days. Japanese games during the 2000s were peak.

Never got past Red Dead intro lol.

Ever try car driving games? There's a few good ones where you can smash up vehicles and the crashes look fairly realistic. Destroying the cars in the game is a good outlet for me. I also like multiplayer car driving games.
I never liked racing games, so no

Same for me. My attention span gets shorter and shorter with the day it seems. I used to could play for hours, now I can play max 1 hour

Copes are probably running out of fuel more and more

that happens when you grow up

Same for me. My attention span gets shorter and shorter with the day it seems. I used to could play for hours, now I can play max 1 hour

Copes are probably running out of fuel more and more

I never liked racing games, so no
They were always my favorite because cars are my biggest hobby. That's why gaming is cool, because there is such a wide variety of games no matter what kind of games you like.