Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal have you ever failed a final exam ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
Upon graduating in most countries you are forced to take one last exam and I nearly failed it. A few wrong answers and I'd have to attend to do this test again.

Giga fucking brutal.

Have you ever failed your final exams ? If you did I feel pity and I also remember that CHADs cheated their way through with excellent grades even tho they never studied a minute in their lives , had some headphones in their ears.

I know that one of the users here @Whitefeminineboy failed over 2 times and is still in 12th grade as far as I know.

Yes. Averages for exams in my uni is usually in the 60s, so at least 20% of the class fails their exams.

Yes. Averages for exams in my uni is usually in the 60s, so at least 20% of the class fails their exams.
it's over for lowiqcels meanwhile chadpreet gets to cheat 90% of the time.

FB IMG 1715946188977

Im about to (probably)

I have failed an exam for some college subject or two, but not the "main" final exams for high school, master degree or PhD.

A truecel never taken a final exam

Never a single one, not even the ones I didn’t study for.