Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL HEAVY AUTIST CHAD VS socialcirclemaxxed normie

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/efUA6W5HEv4?si=EH8mY1LZ03WSzMFP

Autist chad:

-doesnt speak, doesnt need to (thats for normies anyways)
-prob doesnt even know where he's at, still has girls that would love to bang him on the down low though
-perfect facial bone structure prevents him to have to post here (if he could JFL)
-Could get a girl EASILY (Thats isnt allowed, he's too pure for this world:feelsaww:)

Socialcirclemaxxed normie

- has a ton of female "friends" that would hate to be even mistaken as his gf

-all his male "friends" talk shit to him. In front of him? YES. behind his back? EVEN MORE.

-Has a gay faded haircut to identify himself even more with the pathetic mediocrity that is his life

-dresses himself in casual streetwear or sports club attire, cause he wants to be known as a moron by anyone at least within a 30 meter range of him

-thinks he's the shit. He's right, and it STINKS.

I thought it was gonna be the retard on the bed with his mom

This thread is copium

He isn’t Chad

Só much to unpack here, enough to make One rich!

Absolutely brutal. This is the real meaning of not being NT destroying your chances with foids, not those copers who think they'd ascend, if they was NT, but really its cause they arent good looking.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its 3am

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXIWlRrkjKE&ab_channel=Ti%C3%ABsto

wiat wrong itme hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

diifddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd 1035 i cang efle my ars around emrIiFADPOIJADPOIJFSDPOIJFSDAFGOJGPOJGDAS

im sick of this world

there is no justice in our world like hamudi said

how can anyone accept living in a place like this, how dare this society even function, how can you accept this

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

its 3am

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXIWlRrkjKE&ab_channel=Ti%C3%ABsto

wiat wrong itme hhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

diifddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd 1035 i cang efle my ars around emrIiFADPOIJADPOIJFSDPOIJFSDAFGOJGPOJGDAS

im sick of this world

there is no justice in our world like hamudi said

how can anyone accept living in a place like this, how dare this society even function, how can you accept this

What kind of spastic post is this

All the women who scream whenever they see men dating a man younger than them slobbering over a 14 year old boy. Lmfao.

I remember when this video like a year ago showed in "recomended" on my yt. One of the most suifuel things Ive ever seen.

And then these retarded newcomers on this forum here keep on babbling on about "muh autism".

It is all LOOKS.