Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Height and Money

S

scihub

Whitepilled STEMcel

Here’s a fun one that’s sure to give you hours of black pill delight and stats for every flavor of hater.

My friend was telling me that I should focus on making more money, and told me I should shoot for 400k annual before I go looking for love again, using this study as justification.
Very depressing moment.

betabuxx deluxe

My friend was telling me that I should focus on making more money, and told me I should shoot for 400k annual before I go looking for love again, using this study as justification.
You know what, it's a waste of time. I mean I'm not going to tell people what to do, betabux if it makes you happy, but I'd rather not get divorce raped or cucked. My advice would be to just save up money and spend it on yourself, spend it on copes etc. instead of giving it away to some old roastie for occasional pretend love.