Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOLY FUCK Just had THE MOST uncomfortable experience with three foids in the library

Confessor

Confessor

Philosophizer
I was reading Mein Kampf in the library and while reading about the lies of Jews I may have seethed a little bit too much and maybe my face got a lit bit scowling at the book. When I raised my face I saw three foids looking directly at my face. When I started reading again I kid you the fuck not these foids started giggling incessantly and loudly and commenting about me. One of them literally said outloud 'Do you think he is autistic teehee ?'

FUCKING WHORE
FUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUU !:feelsree:

Their giggling went on and on and on and they said all sorts of shit about me. Their giggling got so loud a student had to come in and tell them to hush it but they continued regardless. I didn't hear what they were saying I was so flabbergasted. Lastly one of them said 'He can hear us right ?' and another replied 'We are very loud'. I am too much of a bitch to have confronted them and said something so I just waited for them to leave.

FUCK YOU NASTY NORMSCUM WHORES !

I was reading Mein Kampf in the library and while reading about the lies of Jews I may have seethed a little bit too much and maybe my face got a lit bit scowling at the book. When I raised my face I saw three foids looking directly at my face. When I started reading again I kid you the fuck not these foids started giggling incessantly and loudly and commenting about me. One of them literally said outloud 'Do you think he is autistic teehee ?'

FUCKING WHORE

Their giggling went on and on and on and they said all sorts of shit about me. Their giggling got so loud a student had to come in and tell them to hush it but they continued regardless. I didn't hear what they were saying I was so flabbergasted. Lastly one of them said 'He can hear us right ?' and another replied 'We are very loud'. I am too much of a bitch to have confronted them and said something so I just waited for them to leave.

Most normalscum are always trashy and have no semblance of manners or etiquette. Even in places where that is supposed to be expected such as a library.

FUCKING WHORE

Rape them

Most normalscum are always trashy and have no semblance of manners or etiquette. Even in places where that is supposed to be expected such as a library.
They weren't even reading anything. Just browsing and talking

Last edited:
why are foids even in libraries

foids shouldn't be reading books, they are not intelligent enough to understand

Inhibitionmogs me

Nigga Reading mein kampf and thinks nothing bad will happen

FUCKING WHORE

You're an indian, rape them, they're asking for it.?(In gta advance)

Damn, library foids are always the worst. No joke.
There are few places on this earth where foids act more entitled than the library. They think that they own the fucking place.

I personally use an E-reader to go around onlookers judging my choice of literature. I'd advise you to do the same, just downloaded some free epubs and you'll be golden. They are very cheap too, 40 euros last I checked.

Why are foids like this?

Why do they always mock us when we don't even connect with them?

They can't even give us any quiet before coming out of nowhere to ridicule us.

Holy fuck I would've yelled at them or at least throw the book right in their slutty faces

The library is a place for normfilth foids to gossip in peace these days, I used to go down and read 2-3 times a week back when my autism was stronger and before pirating EPUB was something I knew of and there were of course the wagie librarians doing their job, a middle aged man or two reading the daily paper and drinking coffee and then a gaggle of young whores who came there to "hang" and gossip and talk and giggle.

Since they were too young to be in an adult space or in their respective parents home they came to the library, these same foids will be the local barfly chad cum dispensers in no time which is why their presence at a library is all the more annoying and clashing with the ambience.

i would have confronted them tbh

Should have dismembered all 3 of them

FUCKING WHORE

Why you were reading that? :reeeeee:

"I can smell you're cunts..."

You read socially taboo works in private, especially if it has such much stigma associated with it. When people see you read a book they immediately assume that you agree with its contents, even if you're just studying your enemy.

You read socially taboo works in private, especially if it has such much stigma associated with it. When people see you read a book they immediately assume that you agree with its contents, even if you're just studying your enemy.
I agree with it's contents whole heartedly and the book holds no negative connotations in India.

"I can smell you're cunts..."
Hannibal Lecter Killer GIF

foids shouldn't be reading books, they are not intelligent enough to understand
Inhibitionmogs me
It is openly sold at bookstores and on the footpath by book vendors here. Does not have that much of a negative connotation
@benzocel
i fully believe libraries should be closed to foids.

not once have i seen a slut actually studying there. they go there for chadmaxxing and gossipmaxxing

whores in my uni sit there with their tits popping out. i wish someone would grape them and teach them a lesson in fallout new vegas

i fully believe libraries should be closed to foids.

not once have i seen a slut actually studying there. they go there for chadmaxxing and gossipmaxxing

whores in my uni sit there with their tits popping out. i wish someone would grape them and teach them a lesson in fallout new vegas
Don't forget, gymnasiums as well.

There should be male only libraries and gymnasiums.

These ppl think they're so great or tough when they outnumber the target of ridicule.

Just download the pfp file online lol . Most Brooks can Be Pirated These Days

I want to take your side, but wtf were you doing? You can get Mein Kampf for free on Gutenberg, and then nobody will see you read it in public.
Lack of consequences. Hammurabi knew.