Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How old until you are definitely the “oldest at the club”.

Honestly no point in going to the club at all in my experience. Better to stay home and do things you enjoy than spend all your money on shit drinks and shit music

Depends on the club. For most clubs probably over 45

Honestly no point in going to the club at all in my experience. Better to stay home and do things you enjoy than spend all your money on shit drinks and shit music
what if youre chad? better to go online and prey/ post yourself on a dating site?

Im gonna say 40, you'll be older 99% of the guys there. Im not talking upscale clubs, but the shitty ones that people go to every weekend, when theyre in their early 20s.

Clubs are a scam to take money out of thirsty men's pockets. Only Chads and foids have fun there. Chads get sex and foids free drinks and the pleasure to reject and mock ugly men, too. So all men who aren't Chads or Tyrones.
Btw foids love to reject subhumans and it's literally a sport for them. Fuck off Clubs. You can compare them with dating apps. But just without a smartphone and with loud horrible music instead.

what if youre chad? better to go online and prey/ post yourself on a dating site?
When you're a Chad you can go everywhere. You can even do your groceries and get some pussy to fuck there. Silly foids are daydreaming about romantic bs like that. To be approached by a Chad when they're doing their regular daily stuff.

Clubs are a scam to take money out of thirsty men's pockets. Only Chads and foids have fun there. Chads get sex and foids free drinks and the pleasure to reject and mock ugly men, too. So all men who aren't Chads or Tyrones.
Btw foids love to reject subhumans and it's literally a sport for them. Fuck off Clubs. You can compare them with dating apps. But just without a smartphone and with loud horrible music instead.
how does rejecting a subhuman a sport. do they lead them on and then cut? lol give examples

how does rejecting a subhuman a sport. do they lead them on and then cut? lol give examples
With subhumans I mean all guys that aren't Chads. They hate and mock even normies nowadays, love to make fun of them. Let them buy expensive drinks, give them false hopes only to reject these thirsty guys. Then they laugh, giggling around like the stupid bitches they are. Clubs only work for Chads. But everything works for Chads.
I've read about normie's experiences and even talked with some. There was a barkeeper, too, who talked about his job and what he got to see there.

With subhumans I mean all guys that aren't Chads. They hate and mock even normies nowadays, love to make fun of them. Let them buy expensive drinks, give them false hopes only to reject these thirsty guys. Then they laugh, giggling around like the stupid bitches they are. Clubs only work for Chads. But everything works for Chads.
I've read about normie's experiences and even talked with some. There was a barkeeper, too, who talked about his job and what he got to see there.
got the barkeeper material? I'm curious

Depends on how old you look. Facially, I can legitimately pass as a 13 year old and I'm 30. I'm utterly subhuman so obviously I'll never go clubbing.

I've never stepped foot into a club and I'm 30. Clubs might be literally the worst place on the planet for incels.

Clubs are full of moggers, Stacies, Chads and Chadlites. It's a nest of vanity and shallowness. I spare myself the suffering and humiliation of going to a club.

Depends on how old you look. Facially, I can legitimately pass as a 13 year old and I'm 30. I'm utterly subhuman so obviously I'll never go clubbing.
curious

I've never stepped foot into a club and I'm 30. Clubs might be literally the worst place on the planet for incels.

Clubs are full of moggers, Stacies, Chads and Chadlites. It's a nest of vanity and shallowness. I spare myself the suffering and humiliation of going to a club.
can you be a mogger at 5'9 if you have chalamet tier looks +

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Image 2024 05 17 023951953
Image 2024 05 17 024026278

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

But what kind of personality should you have if you can't physically dominate anyone? just some semi-nerd personality?
Yes, essentially a nice guy oofy doofy.