Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to go ER without gun(In Minecraft)

7c8e92200f43bead58cb649eb488c6a808044bde.gif

By respecting women and giving your tax dollars to single mothers officer

Claim NEETbux or be homeless and leech from normies. Killing some random normies isn't going to solve anything

You can easily manufacture your own weapon with 3D printers.

Not that I would know anything about it though.

TM31-210 (for educational purposes only. I neither condone the breaking of the law nor advise to break the law in any way shape or form. I am not responsible for what others decide to do with a book shared for educational purposes only)

Running over people with a car, blow up a bridge, poisoning tap water (In Hitman 4)

Be a gymmaxxed ogre and punch foids

Find a crowded streets and speed your car through the sidewalks. Take out everyone.

Ideally use one of those old cop cars that got auctioned off, and has that combat ram on the front bumper

Running over people with a car, blow up a bridge, poisoning tap water (In Hitman 4)
Good. Also scams, disinformation, etc Go ER by screwing the system.

hopeless_cel

Joined Apr 29, 2024
Posts 107

glow harder and kill yourself on livestream at first you sexhaverproblemdude.avi using IT nigger :feelsrope:

Last edited:
either u are retarded or a fed

Царь-бомба (in minecraft nuke mod)

TM31-210 (for educational purposes only. I neither condone the breaking of the law nor advise to break the law in any way shape or form. I am not responsible for what others decide to do with a book shared for educational purposes only)
These weapons are risky to make and has limited effect. Lots of these 'anarchist" (yes I know this came from the US special forces but point still applies) weapons are making single shot "rifles", molotovs or something simple.

I've read the book a long time ago - apparently you would need a bullet casing to make bullets. Understand that such items, including machinery of weapons, require precise and industrial tooling and consistent materials to make them work reliably. The 'simple' AK-47 is hard to build without tools, the only reason it is 'simple' is because it is highly optimized for mass production not because it's easy to make at home. The PPSH and STEN come closer to the homemade garbage guns but they still require tooling/bullets

Not that I recommend any violence or attempts to make weapons.

Last edited:
Well, most evil attackers used trucks/at least vans. A car has sloped hood (thus can't transform most of the force into a target) and light weight, which is proven to be ineffective.

I do not encourage violence, just analyzing some cases.

Make chorine gas in your home using bleach and acid (in Doom)

Don't go ER. Instead, get neetbuxx and leech off the system as much as possible. Dead people can't consume resources which is costly.

Well agent, I'm all for a non-lethal and positive form of ER, such as gymmaxxing or learning a new language.

Hello officer :feelsbaton::fbi: I've read reports the lethality of terror attack by type of weapon.
The most lethal, but simplest ways were vehicle ramming attack, followed by knife.
Source: International Centre for Counter-Terrorism (ICCT)

Use your body as a weapon
Femoid punched
Femoid stomped

Stupid ((question))

There’s going to be a lot of feds on here because of the tenth year anniversary.

I don’t support violence, but it’s not fair that the system goes after us while blacks kill everyone and homosexual rape everyone

Feds, Were just a bunch of broken demoralized young men coping by being edgy to relieve the pain.