Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am so sick of these fucking illegalfag spics, I NEED THEM DEAD (In GTA)

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
My patience on these illegalfags has ran thin because they have enraged me so hard to the point I want them all deleted if they cross the border (in GTA)

They always come into stores expecting me to know their stupid ass language when I am too low IQ to speak spanish despite being half spic

I want to just tell them to fuck off and go back to their country so fucking badly because I am sick of their stupid spanish speaking asses getting in my face shoving their phone at me

FINALLY I AM SICK of these stupid foids saying we should allow immigrants when the illegalfags are the ones who are actually a danger to foids, not virgin men who are too high inhib to rape them

"VirGIn mEN ArE a REd fLaG, tEe hEE" :foidSoy:

Yet these same fuckers somehow dont view these illegalfags as dangerous despite them doing the rapes.

you’re spic too

lower your tone bud

I can't even get latina pussy, so fuck them. I choose to not learn Spanish out of spite.

I can't even get latina pussy, so fuck them. I choose to not learn Spanish out of spite.
If I had the IQ and money I would learn spanish and geomaxx to spicland to get laid and get a wife but be very careful because of the cartels

I can probably get laid easily in a poor country because of spicland's lack of knowledge of what Tyrone looks like

I feel the same way too. Also trump 2024, kick the venecos out.

My patience on these illegalfags has ran thin because they have enraged me so hard to the point I want them all deleted if they cross the border (in GTA)

They always come into stores expecting me to know their stupid ass language when I am too low IQ to speak spanish despite being half spic

I want to just tell them to fuck off and go back to their country so fucking badly because I am sick of their stupid spanish speaking asses getting in my face shoving their phone at me

FINALLY I AM SICK of these stupid foids saying we should allow immigrants when the illegalfags are the ones who are actually a danger to foids, not virgin men who are too high inhib to rape them

"VirGIn mEN ArE a REd fLaG, tEe hEE" :foidSoy:

Yet these same fuckers somehow dont view these illegalfags as dangerous despite them doing the rapes.

Trust me, "trump" types aren't your friends including anyone in their family trees. You should be glad they're dying out even if the new arrivals suck too.

this is because the left doesn't see the social problems this creates and only cares about economic statistics. the progs have permanently destabilized society