Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am so ugly I feel uncomfortable in public

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
-
Every day when I look in the mirror i get reminded how ugly I am. It is suifuel how my parents are actually pretty unlike me, something just went wrong… I haven’t got a haircut for 8 months or so, after I hopped off the ‘tane my acne started to come back a bit and I just don’t feel like going to a barbershop. I remember last time I was getting a haircut I was looking in the mirror and I got so disgusted by my nose, I wanted to DIE. I need a rhinoplasty asap

Every day when I look in the mirror i get reminded how ugly I am. It is suifuel how my parents are actually pretty unlike me, something just went wrong… I haven’t got a haircut for 8 months or so, after I hopped off the ‘tane my acne started to come back a bit and I just don’t feel like going to a barbershop. I remember last time I was getting a haircut I was looking in the mirror and I got so disgusted by my nose, I wanted to DIE. I need a rhinoplasty asap
sounds like its over.

Same bro. It's over.

I feel like when I go out, I'll meet normies who will provoke a conflict with me, of course in group only

I understand you. Because that, I have beard and long hair. Hide your face, bro.

That’s how it is

I can feel their glares and disrespect that they have for me. I know that they loathe my very existence and that drives me mad. What did I even do to them? Why do they think that I'm not worthy of respect? I hate it.

At least you're 6'1.