Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I got my 3rd surgery on my gums

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Veteran
★★★
Wish me luck guys I got a gum disease where I got a bone virus that can kill me. I hate my life so I didn't care about dying in my 20s. However it was a bit of a lifefuel that I have a reminder about my dad's unconditional love to get the surgery done. Because I honestly felt suicidal and was hoping for the disease to kill me. I just don't want to live anymore however the few people that love me is the only reason to be alive. :feelshaha::feelsokman::dab: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Wish me luck guys I got a gum disease where I got a bone virus that can kill me. I hate my life so I didn't care about dying in my 20s. However it was a bit of a lifefuel that I have a reminder about my dad's unconditional love to get the surgery done. Because I honestly felt suicidal and was hoping for the disease to kill me. I just don't want to live anymore however the few people that love me is the only reason to be alive. :feelshaha::feelsokman::dab: :feelsbadman::feelsrope:
Good luck, I hope you win!

View: https://youtu.be/dmykbNUctyk

May Christ, Thor and Odin watch over you.

Good song for motivation.

Praying for you!

Last edited:
@GeckoBus Pray with me for this mans life, Take the power of Thor, Odin and Christ, Combine them and heal him.

Last edited:
asmongold has sympathy for you, ask for some of his jewish wealth

Get well soon!