Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when people downplay the achievements of Arabs, but ricecels are praised.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
You are not aryan, you are Telegu nigger
Don't give a fuck if I am "Aryan" or not. You are right I am TelUgu not Telegu. That spelling mistake pisses us off :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Of course but not all South Indians look like abos JFL. I kind of look like Adivi Sesh

I don't think IVC were brown. Weren't they Iranian? IVC collapsed due to climate change and low monsoon. There isn't any evidence pointing to a invasion is there?

Yes Iranians are brown, especially pre-Aryan invasion into Iran. As for invasion of IVC, I think the IVC collapsed before the Aryans came into India. The title and premises of that article is extremely retarded clickbait though jfl.

Barbarians always stole civilizations and Semites were clearly barbarians.
Egypt was more successful in resisting foreign influence but still fell in the end.
It’s a brutal darktriad pill on a civilization level tbh.

It’s a brutal darktriad pill on a civilization level tbh.
Probably because the more civilized someone is, the more well-mannered and good-behaving he is. So, naturally, he becomes a prey to the more aggressive and animalistic people.
We even see this today on a world scale or we saw it at school when studious and well-behaving people were victims of abuse.

Last edited:
Probably because the more civilized someone is, the more well-mannered and good-behaving he is. So, naturally, he becomes a pray to the more aggressive and animalistic people.
We even see this today on a world scale or we saw it at school when studious and well-behaving people were victims of abuse.

I thought being bullied is mostly a factor of being ugly.

What country isn't like this? Roman salutes get you jail time in Germany. Honking gets your bank account closed in Canada. Being too right-wing gets you anything from put on a no-fly list to being bombed by cops in America.
Nah Middle Eastern countries objectively have close to no freedom, due to religion being law. In the World Cup, fans were not even allowed to have fun with alcohol

Nah Middle Eastern countries objectively have close to no freedom, due to religion being law. In the World Cup, fans were not even allowed to have fun with alcohol
You can drink in Lebanon. We are, or at least were a Christian country.

No IQ is not about socioeconomics. It is just about itelligence and logical thinking which is not influenced by that at all. IQ tests are made to only observe intelligence. Maybe things can be a bit inaccurate. For example black Sudanese seems to have a high IQ compared to other niggers. This can be just coincidence for example that mostly intelligent people were tested in Sudan . But overall there is a clear pattern which can be observed which is niggers<sandniggers<european/asian. There is no way to deny this
I didn't deny any of that, I denied the actual numbers on these maps, again, like how Sudan is higher IQ than Syria

Sudan has their own military industry and produces domestic as well as licensed weapons.
I doubt every Arab country has defence industry.
Sudan is a bigger shithole than any Arab country, and the funniest part is that in Sudan, the Afro-Arab areas are better off than the places with less Arab DNA.

Doesn’t really prove your point, being lighter doesn’t make you higher iq jfl. But regardless, idk why sands, curries, rice, or even spics even have to prove themselves. They have had civilizations for thousands of years. There’s one exception to that rule though.
Yes it does. Just like how Ashkenazis are higher IQ than Mizrahis due to having more European-related ancestory, same logic would apply to Syrians VS Gulfies. Syrians have more European-related ancestory, ergo, they should be higher IQ

Being blonde doesn't mean shit in IQ,retarded shitskin. Not all Syrians are blonde either.
It shows Syrians are genetically closer to Europeans, so this would be they would be higher IQ than Yemenis or Omanis who would have less European DNA

white passing=/=white, a shitskin nonetheless.
Pathetic pajeet trying to drag me down to his level
Islamism fucked that up, up until the 1960's the Arab countries were developing and they were improving until political Islamism reared its ugly head in the 1970's. Beirut used to be filled with gay bars and almost no toilet in Egypt wore a hijab, heck even the daughter of the leader of the Islamic Brotherhood wouldn't be caught dead in a hijab.

Arab countries declined because they are caught by a shit ideology and the rise of Islamism outside of the Arabian peninsula is directly attributable to the oil money of the Arabians allowing them to finance radical mosques and radical movements across the Islamic world. Islam would be like cucked modern Christianity without oil money.
All this is jewish nonsense. Islamic countries are shit due to Jews and Americans. It's not that complicated.
You still worship Whites, you just have some White features and might pass off as "fully" White in North America and South America.
Everyone worships whiteness, difference is, we have white features, so it's less pathetic to do so.

The IQ differences between non-Niggers are largely marginal (being somewhat between 90 to 105 on average), only niggers are at least a full standard deviation below real humans. Arabs could've accomplished stuff if they didn't have Islamic theocracies holding them back.
Saudi and Oman are Islamic theocracies and are doing just fine. Islam is what gave Arabs their biggest empires and biggest victories and the biggest contributions to human advancement. FOH with your pathetic attempt at trying to dismiss Islam as a factor in Arab civilization.
Indonesia has the highest number of Muslims in the world in absolute numbers, yet it's essentially indistinguishable from Thailand. Just with Islam. Without the oil money of the Gulf States (Arabia without Yemen) we wouldn't see modern Islamism rise.
It's because Indonesians are not the same race as Arabs, genius.
Oil money robbed the world of brilliant Egyptian, Syrian, Lebanese, Etc. scientists.
No, that was jews and french people bombing and destroying those countries, you dumb nigger.

Whatever, I don't care, but I don't like sand niggers --- too high strung, too low inhib, and fond of fucking scams

Only the leaders. Most chinese people are obsessed with whites, we can speculate, it's the same with North Korea. Asian self hatred is genetic.
This. the fact that Hazaras in Afghanistan who are mixed with aryan blood, are STILL jealous of Pashtuns/Brahmins due to them being caucasion, should be solid proof to anyone with a brain that mongoloid envy over caucasoid features is genetic. And keep in mind these Hazaras don't have access to western media, so what else but genetics explains their desire to look like Pashtuns?

shows Syrians are genetically closer to Europeans
Indians are caucasoids just like europeans too, doesn't mean they are white. Having caucasoid features doesn't make one white. Don't pretend to be something that you aren't , sandnigger faggot

Cherrypicking, average arab looks nothing like this.
Still part of our genetics, and a sizable chunk of Arabs carry the genes for blue eyes, meaning even if an arab doesn't have blue eyes, they may still have brown, hazel, amber eyes instead.

In China foreigners historically were viewed as foreign devils.
And Japan propagated phrase 'Asia for Asians'. They literally destroyed Western colonial dominance in SEA.
All that was in the past. Nowadays, They still want to look caucasion. Why do you even deny this? Slavs are seen as ugly European precisely BECAUSE you guys have asian features
I have rosy red skin with dark green eyes,even toned red lips, and dark brown hair. My brother is a ginger, and so many people in my family have red/brown hair
And green/blue/hazel eyes. Colored hair and eyes are not as common in Arabs as in whites, but it's still pretty common where a blonde Syrian shouldn't suprise people. Even, this American admits that there are so many redheads in Syria.

View: https://youtu.be/Q6rdEjCTNnQ?si=tSyeMuoQdhv60bt6

Even ignoring colored eyes/colored hair, the average Arab would still mog asians because Arabs have caucasion bones. Looks is about BONES BONES BONES. It is the most important factor. MORE important than eye color/hair color. I have black hair and black eyes, but I have seen MANY blonde, blue eyed European men who were FAR uglier than me by dozens of times over. And I really only interact with European guys when I'm at work.

It shows Syrians are genetically closer to Europeans, so this would be they would be higher IQ than Yemenis or Omanis who would have less European DNA
Arabs are closer to Indians than they are to Europeans in terms of genetics. No wonder they are low iq.

fans were not even allowed to have fun with alcohol
Oh God, the HORROR!!!! :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: Not muh alcohol!

Indians are caucasoids just like europeans too, doesn't mean they are white.
Yes, because you're brown caucasoids, not white like us.

Having caucasoid features doesn't make one white.
Never said that
Don't pretend to be something that you aren't
Never did that.

:lul::lul::lul::lul: islam sent humanity back to stone age.
More pajeet projection. You guys really do have an inferiority complex. Always with your inversion of reality. Islam took humanity out of the dark ages.

You are pretending to be white
No, I'm actually white. You're brown. Again, I get you hate being the color of shit, but there's no need to try and drag me down to your level. It's embarassing

This. the fact that Hazaras in Afghanistan who are mixed with aryan blood, are STILL jealous of Pashtuns/Brahmins due to them being caucasion, should be solid proof to anyone with a brain that mongoloid envy over caucasoid features is genetic
I can't stand their self hatred, The amount of gooks online who wish they had blue eyes, despite not having the genes for it is concerning.

Still part of our genetics, and a sizable chunk of Arabs carry the genes for blue eyes, meaning even if an arab doesn't have blue eyes, they may still have brown, hazel, amber eyes instead
Way too many Syrians have died, we can't let the kikes kill the palestnians too, so many palestnians killed have coloured hair and eyes.
All that was in the past. Nowadays, They still want to look caucasion. Why do you even deny this
Yet, the same ricecuck leaders bought Blue eyed Persian girls kek :feelshaha:. In hopes, of bettering their genes and mogging the local rice population.
Looks is about BONES BONES BONES. It is the most important factor. MORE important than eye color/hair color. I have black hair and black eyes, but I have seen MANY blonde, blue eyed European men who were FAR uglier than me by dozens of times over. And I really only interact with European guys when I'm at work.
Agreed. Causcasian with darker colouring are always rated the most attractive. Johnny depp is a good example.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/77t-KgN2Zz8?si=WaVeB46DVHK7Ti18

90% of all the comments are about him. If you have bones, dark colouring mogs on causcasians. I was good looking as a child, and despite, having darker features then my brother who is a ginger, and everyone who has seen my photos have Called me "cute", but barely, anyone says anything about my Brother.

You will never be white, no one on the planet recognises you as such.
No bro, a noodle whore once thought he was white. Even cumskins have trouble identifying him. If anything ask him he will also post his niece's photo as proof of his white passing

You will never be white, no one on the planet recognises you as such.
Right, must be why I've had anglo canadians think I'm italian:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: And as if I need the approval of a stinky shitskin jeet
Still cherrypicking this is what an average arab looks like:
images
images
images
images
images
images

images
These are gulf arabs, and I never said the average arab isn't brown. many northern arabs are white. typical brown hindu monkey going on his pajeet-brained tangents as always.

Arabs are closer to Indians than they are to Europeans in terms of genetics. No wonder they are low iq.
No

Still cherrypicking this is what an average arab looks like:
images
images
images
images
images
images

images

No bro, a noodle whore once thought he was white. Even cumskins have trouble identifying him. If anything ask him he will also post his niece's photo as proof of his white passing
All the people he has posted had colored eyes/hair. He lives in Canada, even without colored eyes and hair you can pass white in North America. Most people there are French/anglos.

Last edited:
He did? All the people of pictures he has r posted had colored eyes/hair. He lives in Canada, even without colored eyes and hair you can pass white in North America. Most people there are French/anglos.
@Made in Heaven post your niece's photo once again. He posts that photo each time he argues about his white passing

even without colored eyes and hair you can pass white in North America
Yeah, if I had fair skin even I could pass as white in muttmerica and Canada. It doesn't take much to be recognised as white in these countries where every person is mixed af.

Yeah, if I had fair skin even I could pass as white in muttmerica and Canada. It doesn't take much to be recognised as white in these countries where every person is mixed af.
He has pink skin, you would have yellow undertones. Also if you have the Typical,
Pajeet eye area then, there's no chance you would be able to pass as white.

I can't stand their self hatred, The amount of gooks online who wish they had blue eyes, despite not having the genes for it is concerning.
If they didn't massacre the iranians in china, maybe they would have hazel eyes now. Oh well, it's their own fault.
Way too many Syrians have died, we can't let the kikes kill the palestnians too, so many palestnians killed have coloured hair and eyes.
Brutal and true. All the blue eyed arab bloodlines are dying:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Hopefully we can reverse the role by kidnapping white women like we used to do.
Yet, the same ricecuck leaders bought Blue eyed Persian girls kek :feelshaha:. In hopes, of bettering their genes and mogging the local rice population.
You will very rarely find some chinese people with light brown eyes, probably for that same reason.
Agreed. Causcasian with darker colouring are always rated the most attractive. Johnny depp is a good example.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/77t-KgN2Zz8?si=WaVeB46DVHK7Ti18

90% of all the comments are about him. If you have bones, dark colouring mogs on causcasians. I was good looking as a child, and despite, having darker features then my brother who is a ginger, and everyone who has seen my photos have Called me "cute", but barely, anyone says anything about my Brother.

Yep, even in my family, my brother and one of my cousins look more Arabid/Iranid than me and have light brown skin whereas I have pink skin, yet I will admit they both look better than me.
All the people he has posted had colored eyes/hair. He lives in Canada, even without colored eyes and hair you can pass white in North America. Most people there are French/anglos.
I have posted a few baby pictures of some of my cousins who have green-blue eyes/blonde-brown hair.

And yeah, there are tons of Franks and Anglos who have black hair and eyes, it's not that hard to pass as white among them if you just have white skin and mediteranean features.

:feels::feels::feels:” - muzzies when they see someone having fun with their lives instead of being miserable
drunkard golem projection

No you wouldn't, you would still have pajeet phenotype and yellow undertones. Pajeets can't have peach-pink skin.

All that was in the past. Nowadays, They still want to look caucasion. Why do you even deny this? Slavs are seen as ugly European precisely BECAUSE you guys have asian features
I myself am ugly and even look similar to east Asians ( I even was asked if I'm Japanese ) but I don't want to have blue eyes or care about that some westoid thinks.
Asians were proved on the battlefield that they can defeat Europeans ( not always, of course ) and that's more important than some losers trying to look European.

I think that unhealthy fixation on looks is feminine and the fact that many women like animalistic beasts like blacks or lustful middle Easterners makes me respect east Asians more since women don't have a good taste in anything...

You will very rarely find some chinese people with light brown eyes, probably for that same reason
Another thing which pisses me of about chingchongs is how they go for the lightest white/arab women, and will refuse to touch anything other then the lighter ones. their genes are dominant, they should marry darker causacaoids first and progress slowly, but their egos won't allow for that to happen, because, they view themselves, as second to whites because, of delusionmaxxing. They seem to believe marrying a white woman/man will make their children come out like Prince Harry and Princes Kate. Had they accepted that they're were the least causacaoids centuries ago, they could have married darker Arabs and could have been far better looking now.

Last edited:
If they didn't massacre the iranians in china, maybe they would have hazel eyes now. Oh well, it's their own fault.
Blue eyes Also look like shit on chinks. A lot of the chinks/noodlewhores who post videos of themselves, trying on the Blue eyes filter seem to think it's their eye colour holding them back,when it's not. They barely look human that's why people make fun of them, their refusal to accept that they don't look anything, like caucasians is what holds them back the most I feel.

And why were the Iranians massacred? I highly, doubt they would have massac
red them, if it were whites instead, of
Iranians. Chingchongs think they can skip the line and have white kids if they marry a white person. I don't have any sympathy for them kek.

Last edited:
I myself am ugly and even look similar to east Asians ( I even was asked if I'm Japanese ) but I don't want to have blue eyes or care about that some westoid thinks.
Blue eyes are just objectively beautiful. That's not really a matter of opinion, it's like saying being tall as a good thing is "what westoids think"
Asians were proved on the battlefield that they can defeat Europeans ( not always, of course ) and that's more important than some losers trying to look European.
I mean, even blacks defeated europeans during some battles when Africa was being colonized. Not really much if an accomplishment. What matters is if asians have ever RULED OVER europeans, which they have never done. Only arabs have done that
I think that unhealthy fixation on looks is feminine and the fact that many women like animalistic beasts like blacks or lustful middle Easterners makes me respect east Asians more since women don't have a good taste in anything...
Looks matter a lot, it's delusional to say fixation on looks is feminine when looks is the primary way men get pussy. Moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing can't best having superior genes

And if women don't like asian men, they will go extinct while those same beastly blacks and lustful middle easterners will pass on their genes

I mean, even blacks defeated europeans during some battles when Africa was being colonized. Not really much if an accomplishment. What matters is if asians have ever RULED OVER europeans, which they have never done. Only arabs have done that
I can't remember anything over than Ethiopians defeating Italians at the end of XIX century.
But I'm sure that in battles where they defeated someone, blacks always had huge numerical superiority while east Asians sometimes had a smaller force.
Ability to defeat someone will always matter as long as humanity exists.

East Asians don't share borders with European countries so it's much harder for them to subjugate an European country.
But Mongols ruled over the parts of Russia and they potentially could conquer some EE country if they wanted.
Japanese also ruled over former European colonies with white settlements.
They also economically beat biggest European countries in 1950-1960s.
First Italy, then France, then Britain and finally West Germany.

I can't remember anything over than Ethiopians defeating Italians at the end of XIX century.
Some portugese attempts to colonize africa were met with africans defeating them
But I'm sure that in battles where they defeated someone, blacks always had huge numerical superiority while east Asians sometimes had a smaller force.
Ability to defeat someone will always matter as long as humanity exists.
Probably, but idk now.
East Asians don't share borders with European countries so it's much harder for them to subjugate an European country.
Why did europeans subjugate them then?
But Mongols ruled over the parts of Russia and they potentially could conquer some EE country if they wanted.
Yeah, but the mongol empire also had tons of turks (part caucasion) among them.
Japanese also ruled over former European colonies with white settlements.
where?
They also economically beat biggest European countries in 1950-1960s.
First Italy, then France, then Britain and finally West Germany.
Yes, I dont deny asians are economically succesful.

Another thing which pisses me of about chingchongs is how they go for the lightest white/arab women, and will refuse to touch anything other then the lighter ones. their genes are dominant, they should marry darker causacaoids first and progress slowly, but their egos won't allow for that to happen, because, they view themselves, as second to whites because, of delusionmaxxing. They seem to believe marrying a white woman/man will make their children come out like Prince Harry and Princes Kate. Had they accepted that they're were the least causacaoids centuries ago, they could have married darker Arabs and could have been far better looking now.
Yes, they should work they way to caucasion-ness slowly. However, I dont think they would reject darker arabs, since I have seen a few examples of brown Arab men with asian wives, and there are a fuckton of Paki/Indian men with asian wives as well, so I think they are more than willing to racemix with darker caucasions.
Blue eyes Also look like shit on chinks. A lot of the chinks/noodlewhores who post videos of themselves, trying on the Blue eyes filter seem to think it's their eye colour holding them back,when it's not. They barely look human that's why people make fun of them, their refusal to accept that they don't look anything, like caucasians is what holds them back the most I feel.
This is somewhat true, but I do think green or hazel eyes look good on them. Ultimately, the main thing holding them back is their bones, not their eye color. Even a light brown, black-haired, black-eyed caucasion looks better than an albino Asian.
And why were the Iranians massacred? I highly, doubt they would have massacred them, if it were whites instead, of
Iranians. Chingchongs think they can skip the line and have white kids if they marry a white person. I don't have any sympathy for them kek.
There were sogdians and tocharians in west china, and idk why they were massacred, probably due to political conflict.

Why did europeans subjugate them then?
Europeans only dominated over East Asian countries at the peak of their power in XIX century. Now only USA can dominate some of these countries but USA is a huge country and not a Europe despite Europeans playing a leading role in creating modern America.

We don't know who would have won in X or XIII century for example, because these countries don't had an ability to wage wars between each other.
Like an Arabs captured some European territories in Early middle ages not when Europe was at peak ( in XVII-XX centuries ).

I didn't deny any of that, I denied the actual n
Yes it does. Just like how Ashkenazis are higher IQ than Mizrahis due to having more European-related ancestory, same logic would apply to Syrians VS Gulfies. Syrians have more European-related ancestory, ergo, they should be higher IQ
Ashkenazi have higher IQs than all European groups, so I don’t think the argument holds. As for higher genetic IQ, I personally have doubts.
05D05EC3 DF34 4386 A650 121055C4A208

If we look at this brain size map, it gives us a hint at the genetic potential of their genetic intelligence if it was used at full capacity.
You can also see that upper Egypt stands out from the rest of the middle east as well.

Probably because the more civilized someone is, the more well-mannered and good-behaving he is. So, naturally, he becomes a prey to the more aggressive and animalistic people.
cucked by success

Okay then niggers mog everyone else the most because they have lowest IQ? Really?
Never said that but when you look at that type of population it's very often the type of population i described , i don't care about having einstein's iq if i'm fucking miserable.

The Crusader Genetics pops up once every few hundred years, huh?!
Arabs/Iranians/Turks can have coloured eyes. We are the only people who can without white blood. I have dark green eyes(hazelish) my brother is a ginger and and so many people in my family have coloured eyes and hair. We are Lebanese, we have no White blood
IMG 20240512 035701

Apparently "no freedom" means "can't drink alcohol". And there I was talking about how you have no actual freedom in the west.

View: https://youtu.be/g4eWVcv3gOY?si=YyO_wO-t53mUm9sB

So many people say that Japan and Korea is proof that Japnese and Koreans are similar to whites(honorary Aryans) then, what about The UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman? These are all first world countries and extremely safe. And why do people like to say these countries are only rich because, of "muh oil?" Even, sudan has oil, but it's a shithole, because, it's filled with Niggers. Just having oil isn't enough, you need to able to manage a country.

And most of the middle East especially, the whiter middle eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Iraq would look like these countries, had they been left alone, and w they used to, Lebanon was once Called the 'paris of the East'.
if the Jews/whites didn't keep bombing us, and gave us time to devlope. Arabs are the only ones who can blame whites/Jews for the mess our countries are in. Also it hilarious, how people without toilets and people who live in some shithole, like New York where even the Subway is not safe,have the
Nerve, to crtistise The UAE like they wouldn't kill to live there.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back