Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate niggers

Hugh Jasoul

Hugh Jasoul

Recruit
★★
I hate everyone but I think I actually hate niggers the most. I feel like anytime I run into a nigger there’s a much higher chance of having a negative experience then with other races.

In Canada blacks are alright. But that’s probably because they are more integrated here and don’t have their own enclaves like in America.

In Canada blacks are alright. But that’s probably because they are more integrated here and don’t have their own enclaves like in America.

I hate everyone but I think I actually hate niggers the most. I feel like anytime I run into a nigger there’s a much higher chance of having a negative experience then with other races.
Ok, greynigger

Keep crying about your violent blacks jfl. We just have to make sure the ones here don’t get influenced more by the retards in your country.
Why are you so upset?

Throw all niggers in a volcano

Least nigger loving kike
Never said I liked them, just that I don’t dislike them. I’m neutral, as they aren’t bothering anyone here.