Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I used to not care what others think

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I used to not care what others think about me, until I was a late virgin and realized how fucking stupid it is not to care what others think about me, because if you don't care about what others think about you, well then NO SHIT, it's no fuckign wonder why you end up a friendless virgin past 30. The excuse of 'not caring what others think' is a fucking cope, rationalizing your existence and empty lifestyle as an ugly low SMV male.

And that's not to say I could have saved myself, but if you are a low-tier normie or more on the borderline of being a true incel, then yes, you need to stop coping with being an lazy fuck (because that's what total apathy of what others think about you comes down to ultimately), and start NPCmaxxing, because for fucks sake, destroying one's individuality really does work as a sexual attraction strategy.

What 'generic' actually is, when you distill it into its core, means make it whiter, both aesthetically and culturally. Generic as possible = white as possible.

You want to be a generic white guy, that camps and takes trips to the grand rapids, has a giant dog, a jeep, and some yuppie job that pays 6 figures. Generically pleasant, but nothing inside. No soul or inner torment at all. This is peak male trophy husband material: a blank hhuuuwhite slate that females can project positive aspirations to. And the key ingredient is a total absence of self-conception, individuality, or creativity. Any moral stance or value you immutably have must be suppressed into a vacuum of moldable ambiguity-- you just want to fit in, nothing more. Obviously you can't say this out loud, but this is the idea-- the only values you have are ones in the zeitgeist. The more you deviate from this paradigm, the harder life gets.

And because white is better and the highest SMV according to the blackpill, that simply means being whiter is simply a mark of conscientiousness. When you care about what others think about you, you clearly and actively dislike being a virgin, and are living according to such a principle. There's nothing more 'go with the flow' than playing it white.

Women are just hiveminded creatures that are usually disgusted by the eccentric-- and this lies hand in hand with the core tenets of the blackpill-- that a white man that's tall and wealthy is bar none, the standard pinnacle of sexual attractiveness. The more generic this man is, the more white he is, and the whiter you are, the more of a trophy a man is seen to be to the foid hivemind.

Not caring what others think about you is a luxury only females can consider-- because to a female a lack of conscientiousness is empowering. To a male, it will trap you into a state of isolation.

Last edited:
Just come to Pattaya with me retard they love Asian cock there because they think you will betabuxx them

Bluepilled Cope, no matter how much you groom and style yourself, you still won't get pussy with shit genetics

I will NEVER take a shower

I will never NPCmaxx.

"just be a different person"

I used to not care what others think about me, until I was a late virgin and realized how fucking stupid it is not to care what others think about me, because if you don't care about what others think about you, well then NO SHIT, it's no fuckign wonder why you end up a friendless virgin past 30. The excuse of 'not caring what others think' is a fucking cope, rationalizing your existence and empty lifestyle as an ugly low SMV male.
I did the exact same thing and feel the exact same way.
I was so fucking stupid.

because for fucks sake, destroying one's individuality really does work as a sexual attraction strategy
Exactly and that's why I'm going to a therapist to brainwash myself and become a complete fucking idiot mindless normie that does whatever everyone else is doing.

Independent thought and being "based" is a certain way to make absolutely sure you will never be accepted in society.

This is a very very high IQ post. Only oldcels will understand this.

I hope any young low-tier normie / borderline incel who is reading this takes advice.

Stop being you. You will fail.

I did the same thing until very recently. I fell for the fucking meme and thought I was being true to myself but I was actually just getting more and more isolated. I am struggling to be a normal person now but I hope it will work out.

And that's not to say I could have saved myself, but if you are a low-tier normie or more on the borderline of being a true incel, then yes, you need to stop coping with being an lazy fuck (because that's what total apathy of what others think about you comes down to ultimately), and start NPCmaxxing, because for fucks sake, destroying one's individuality really does work as a sexual attraction strategy.

What 'generic' actually is, when you distill it into its core, means make it whiter, both aesthetically and culturally. Generic as possible = white as possible.

You want to be a generic white guy, that camps and takes trips to the grand rapids, has a giant dog, a jeep, and some yuppie job that pays 6 figures. Generically pleasant, but nothing inside. No soul or inner torment at all. This is peak male trophy husband material: a blank hhuuuwhite slate that females can project positive aspirations to. And the key ingredient is a total absence of self-conception, individuality, or creativity. Any moral stance or value you immutably have must be suppressed into a vacuum of moldable ambiguity-- you just want to fit in, nothing more. Obviously you can't say this out loud, but this is the idea-- the only values you have are ones in the zeitgeist. The more you deviate from this paradigm, the harder life gets.

And because white is better and the highest SMV according to the blackpill, that simply means being whiter is simply a mark of conscientiousness. When you care about what others think about you, you clearly and actively dislike being a virgin, and are living according to such a principle. There's nothing more 'go with the flow' than playing it white.

Women are just hiveminded creatures that are usually disgusted by the eccentric-- and this lies hand in hand with the core tenets of the blackpill-- that a white man that's tall and wealthy is bar none, the standard pinnacle of sexual attractiveness. The more generic this man is, the more white he is, and the whiter you are, the more of a trophy a man is seen to be to the foid hivemind.

Not caring what others think about you is a luxury only females can consider-- because to a female a lack of conscientiousness is empowering. To a male, it will trap you into a state of isolation.
Low of the lowest IQ post.

Why did you pin this?

Nobody gives a fuck about you.
Nobody brings bread to your table.
Nobody pays your taxes.
Nobody pays your rent.

People don't care about you. People care what you can do for them.
Everybody is out there for themselves. It's a survival game. You hear yourself what you write and think?

Where is your father? You're weak.

"just be a different person"
Lol!
This is a very very high IQ post. Only oldcels will understand this.

I hope any young low-tier normie / borderline incel who is reading this takes advice.

Stop being you. You will fail.
Indeed, çest vrai! (It's true)

Unfortunately, many men, due to all their free time, (mentally) expand, and can no longer fit inside the normie box.

Also this...

Why did you pin this?

Nobody pays your taxes.
Nobody pays your rent.

Everybody is out there for themselves. It's a survival game. You hear yourself what you write and think?

There's no point in attempting to join a group that ACTIVELY HATES you.

As a guy who was rejected for a fair skin chad i feel you

no point trying to be normal when you look like this

This could lead to not feeling content with yourself at all, as all you're doing is deluding yourself into being a NPC just for slightly more chance to get a foidfriend or have shallow interactions with normies. Especially if you're a LTN/borderline incel. You're already in the losing position too, as the normies are naturally generic, they're not faking it. And i'm sure many normiemaxxing incels were put down by other normies to their low position in the hierarchy as ugly men, so it's not that simple either.

Damn brutal thread by my chink mod

I agree with you. I've a functional life because that. I don't care about normies because I know they're brainwashed.

Unfortunately, many men, due to all their free time, (mentally) expand, and can no longer fit inside the normie box.

Funny GIF

This is peak male trophy husband material: a blank hhuuuwhite slate that females can project positive aspirations to
No. It's a hot and tall man. WTF is this post?

Why did you pin this?

Nobody pays your taxes.
Nobody pays your rent.

Nice. I agree. Of course these are male affirmations, because we love and pay women for being women.

No. It's a hot and tall man. WTF is this post?

Nice. I agree. Of course these are male affirmations, because we love and pay women for being women.
this is post is more for fakecels or mentalcels

This could lead to not feeling content with yourself at all, as all you're doing is deluding yourself into being a NPC just for slightly more chance to get a foidfriend or have shallow interactions with normies. Especially if you're a LTN/borderline incel. You're already in the losing position too, as the normies are naturally generic, they're not faking it. And i'm sure many normiemaxxing incels were put down by other normies to their low position in the hierarchy as ugly men, so it's not that simple either.
but if you are low tier normie, it's really a choice between total virginity and abandonment, vs low quality human interaction. It comes down to preferences, and I think if a low tier normie has been accustomed to NPCmaxxing to a point of effortless mastery, then it's obvious that having some kind of sex is better than rotting here.

More than anything i hate being ridiculed for my stutter that cause my social anxiety and near muteness

Conforming to the commons is the surest means to enabling your affability in the eyes of others; all this promotion of diveristy is the subliminal indoctrination to a generic temperament. So the media encourages universal acceptance, acceptance of what? Of what already exists. The multicultural ethos of the present is a total charade, there is no acceptable multiculturalism in the West really. Would you befriend a white supremacist methhead? Or invite a hispanic stripper over for dinner?

Every race, creed, class, and sex dress alike, speak alike, and act alike. The only exception to this would be Mormons, ghetto thugs, penurious orphans, et cetera;—individuals born into extremely disparate cultural conditions where they would have to espouse the conventions and standards of their environment to survive. Otherwise, mostly everyone is the same; we all play the same video games, watch the same shows and movies, read the same books, wear the same apparell, and so on. Barely anyone is different enough to validate feelings of utter individuality, even incels exist within the borders of what is socially permitted.

Nobody cares what ugly men think so sub 5 men cope by not caring what others think even though they do

Conforming to the commons is the surest means to enabling your affability in the eyes of others; all this promotion of diveristy is the subliminal indoctrination to a generic temperament. So the media encourages universal acceptance, acceptance of what? Of what already exists. The multicultural ethos of the present is a total charade, there is no acceptable multiculturalism in the West really. Would you befriend a white supremacist methhead? Or invite a hispanic stripper over for dinner?

Every race, creed, class, and sex dress alike, speak alike, and act alike. The only exception to this would be Mormons, ghetto thugs, penurious orphans, et cetera;—individuals born into extremely disparate cultural conditions where they would have to espouse the conventions and standards of their environment to survive. Otherwise, mostly everyone is the same; we all play the same video games, watch the same shows and movies, read the same books, wear the same apparell, and so on. Barely anyone is different enough to validate feelings of utter individuality, even incels exist within the borders of what is socially permitted.
high IQ post.

this is why whiteness is the only acceptable standard, white politeness is the cultural lingua franca. It is the global denomination more understood to normies intuitively than the petrodollar

Nobody cares what ugly men think so sub 5 men cope by not caring what others think even though they do
if you are barely hanging onto your social circles due to your low SMV looks wise, it damn well matters what you think, because wrongthink will easily ostracize you

if you are barely hanging onto your social circles due to your low SMV looks wise, it damn well matters what you think, because wrongthink will easily ostracize you
That's why I don't have social circles with normalfags that I don't feel comfortable expressing my actual views and true opinions with, but things like family are harder to ignore

high IQ post.

this is why whiteness is the only acceptable standard, white politeness is the cultural lingua franca. It is the global denomination more understood to normies intuitively than the petrodollar
How do you explain some women fetishizing extremes?

Best goddamn poster on this site. I absolutely see what you mean. Even attempted it. In my first year of college, I half-begged and half-convinced my aunt that I needed a $700 iPhone. The reality is though, I just wanted to fit in better socially.

It did not work because I was a black in a majority left-leaning school. As you know, the left in many cases can be FAR more socially isolating to ethnics compared to the right and there were massive class differences between us that was too grand.

Newest Macbooks, $700+ designer clothing (not all but very common), lots of basic NPC fashion, a majority art school AND I was a commuter. I was crushed.

Last edited:
i will nevER care about what others thinks because for me it's already ovER

High IQ, with the bolded being the highest. Women want to be able to shape their men into something that they think will raise their status in the hive collective i.e., society. They do find the strong, dominant qualities attractive, of course, but if he doesn't have status - as perceived by the collective - to match those masculine qualities, then that strength and dominance becomes an obstacle and a hindrance to that goal (of reshaping him for the status boost).

You're probably already aware of this, but what you've described is the average of the different idealizations of the culturally dominant (and thus, desirable) figure, which in the case of the Western countries like America is the kind of White guy you've described. This also probably explains why Indian, Asian and Black men (including the native African American Blacks), tend to - either intentionally, or unintentionally through influences - "act more White" than their ethnic and racial cohorts of a different class and cultural persuasion. Black Americans even make fun of (and sometimes shame) their fellow Blacks who are more educated, successful, and don't sound "Black" as being Uncle Toms and such.

The lesson here is that you shouldn't care what everyone thinks about you, only those whom you care about, respect, and depend on, such as family, friends, and employers. The reason why a person would care about what another thinks of them is because they believe that their perception or opinions of them will affect their life in a positive or negative way. This makes sense, if you're someone like a politician who needs enough people to think positively about them. You wouldn't care what a homeless crack addict trying to hit you up for change thinks of you, but you absolutely must care what that investor in your business proposal thinks of you. It's only logical that you should care what people think of you to the degree to which it affects you, and save your energy not caring for the rest of the people's opinions.

Anyone who thinks you shouldn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of you has a juvenile understanding of how the world (and people) works.

Last edited:
Nobody pays your taxes.
Nobody pays your rent.

Everybody is out there for themselves. It's a survival game.
All of what you said is completely true, but the truth of what you said is not dependent upon the falsity of what the OP is saying.

Yes, nobody gives a fuck about you and nobody actually cares about you. Yes, people only care what you can do for them (also not what you know or how smart you are). This, however, does mean that the opinions of some of those people cannot help or hurt you. You need to be cognizant of this fact, if you're to navigate, not just the social world of dealing with people informally, but the business and professional world as well.

Last edited:
How do you explain some women fetishizing extremes?
Easy. Novelty seeking behavior and boredom. When all of life's comforts and amenities are handed to you on a silver platter by society you want to seek something different to stimulate you.

I used to be an adventurer like you

Exactly

I am a LTN and this never worked, this actually made things worse for me long term and got nothing out of it

There is no point in trying when you are at that stage, you are already below average thus you are disqualified to begin with so why would you want to try wasting your time doing something that will not benefit you at all

Last edited:
Yah.. I've heard it gaslit to me since I can remember... it was always "be yourself, but not too much because you'll alienate yourself and others around you" type of shit. The truth is, the whole "fake it til you make it" is pretty universally accepted as fact. Sharing your actual opinions and thoughts out loud vs. just being the guy in the background that does his work without questioning, is what gets you blacklisted in life.. .not just from your peers but by everyone that interacts with you, especially in a work setting. Going with the flow literally means to be a background character, to be invisible enough that you won't be called on in class or called out on at work. Everything revolves around on how you behave and put yourself out there. Drawing too much attention is not a good thing, no matter what some blue-pilled moron will say otherwise.

Yah.. I've heard it gaslit to me since I can remember... it was always "be yourself, but not too much because you'll alienate yourself and others around you" type of shit. The truth is, the whole "fake it til you make it" is pretty universally accepted as fact. Sharing your actual opinions and thoughts out loud vs. just being the guy in the background that does his work without questioning, is what gets you blacklisted in life.. .not just from your peers but by everyone that interacts with you, especially in a work setting. Going with the flow literally means to be a background character, to be invisible enough that you won't be called on in class or called out on at work. Everything revolves around on how you behave and put yourself out there. Drawing too much attention is not a good thing, no matter what some blue-pilled moron will say otherwise.
you can't just be a background character, you have to be an active parrot

This is simultaneously high IQ (normiemaxxing can work if you're ~average in the looks department) and low IQ (just maintain a 24/7 eminence front, bro).

I find it odd that you describe current optimal normie behaviour as acting "white". If you teleported average white man from 50's into average western country today he would be like a member of alien species, both in beliefs and behaviour. He would ironically have easier time finding like-minded people in some third-world country than west.
Also pseudo-thugmaxxing and acting like a wigger is extremally trendy among zoomers and younger milenials, especially in eastern europe.

you can't just be a background character, you have to be an active parrot
Not if you want to be exploited. If you're an ugly / average man, attempting to be more than that will cause a failo effect in which you cannot recover from. This is where gaslighting and negative gossip forms around you, especially in school / work environments. Attempting to break out of your shell and think society will embrace you is absolute cope and normie advice.