Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I used to not care what others think

I find it odd that you describe current optimal normie behaviour as acting "white". If you teleported average white man from 50's into average western country today he would be like a member of alien species, both in beliefs and behaviour. He would ironically have easier time finding like-minded people in some third-world country than west.
Also pseudo-thugmaxxing and acting like a wigger is extremally trendy among zoomers and younger milenials, especially in eastern europe.
This, we live in hip-hop / black culture, white culture has been shit on and swept into the sewers to rot and phase out. Blaming whiteness is gay and low-iq (literally).

This could lead to not feeling content with yourself at all, as all you're doing is deluding yourself into being a NPC just for slightly more chance to get a foidfriend or have shallow interactions with normies. Especially if you're a LTN/borderline incel. You're already in the losing position too, as the normies are naturally generic, they're not faking it. And i'm sure many normiemaxxing incels were put down by other normies to their low position in the hierarchy as ugly men, so it's not that simple either.

I used to not care what others think about me, until I was a late virgin and realized how fucking stupid it is not to care what others think about me, because if you don't care about what others think about you, well then NO SHIT, it's no fuckign wonder why you end up a friendless virgin past 30. The excuse of 'not caring what others think' is a fucking cope, rationalizing your existence and empty lifestyle as an ugly low SMV male.

And that's not to say I could have saved myself, but if you are a low-tier normie or more on the borderline of being a true incel, then yes, you need to stop coping with being an lazy fuck (because that's what total apathy of what others think about you comes down to ultimately), and start NPCmaxxing, because for fucks sake, destroying one's individuality really does work as a sexual attraction strategy.

What 'generic' actually is, when you distill it into its core, means make it whiter, both aesthetically and culturally. Generic as possible = white as possible.

You want to be a generic white guy, that camps and takes trips to the grand rapids, has a giant dog, a jeep, and some yuppie job that pays 6 figures. Generically pleasant, but nothing inside. No soul or inner torment at all. This is peak male trophy husband material: a blank hhuuuwhite slate that females can project positive aspirations to. And the key ingredient is a total absence of self-conception, individuality, or creativity. Any moral stance or value you immutably have must be suppressed into a vacuum of moldable ambiguity-- you just want to fit in, nothing more. Obviously you can't say this out loud, but this is the idea-- the only values you have are ones in the zeitgeist. The more you deviate from this paradigm, the harder life gets.

And because white is better and the highest SMV according to the blackpill, that simply means being whiter is simply a mark of conscientiousness. When you care about what others think about you, you clearly and actively dislike being a virgin, and are living according to such a principle. There's nothing more 'go with the flow' than playing it white.

Women are just hiveminded creatures that are usually disgusted by the eccentric-- and this lies hand in hand with the core tenets of the blackpill-- that a white man that's tall and wealthy is bar none, the standard pinnacle of sexual attractiveness. The more generic this man is, the more white he is, and the whiter you are, the more of a trophy a man is seen to be to the foid hivemind.

Not caring what others think about you is a luxury only females can consider-- because to a female a lack of conscientiousness is empowering. To a male, it will trap you into a state of isolation.
I wish I didnt care what people think

Low of the lowest IQ post.

Why did you pin this?

Nobody gives a fuck about you.
Nobody brings bread to your table.
Nobody pays your taxes.
Nobody pays your rent.

People don't care about you. People care what you can do for them.
Everybody is out there for themselves. It's a survival game. You hear yourself what you write and think?

Where is your father? You're weak.
brutal facts

I used to not care what others think about me, until I was a late virgin and realized how fucking stupid it is not to care what others think about me, because if you don't care about what others think about you, well then NO SHIT, it's no fuckign wonder why you end up a friendless virgin past 30. The excuse of 'not caring what others think' is a fucking cope, rationalizing your existence and empty lifestyle as an ugly low SMV male.

And that's not to say I could have saved myself, but if you are a low-tier normie or more on the borderline of being a true incel, then yes, you need to stop coping with being an lazy fuck (because that's what total apathy of what others think about you comes down to ultimately), and start NPCmaxxing, because for fucks sake, destroying one's individuality really does work as a sexual attraction strategy.

What 'generic' actually is, when you distill it into its core, means make it whiter, both aesthetically and culturally. Generic as possible = white as possible.

You want to be a generic white guy, that camps and takes trips to the grand rapids, has a giant dog, a jeep, and some yuppie job that pays 6 figures. Generically pleasant, but nothing inside. No soul or inner torment at all. This is peak male trophy husband material: a blank hhuuuwhite slate that females can project positive aspirations to. And the key ingredient is a total absence of self-conception, individuality, or creativity. Any moral stance or value you immutably have must be suppressed into a vacuum of moldable ambiguity-- you just want to fit in, nothing more. Obviously you can't say this out loud, but this is the idea-- the only values you have are ones in the zeitgeist. The more you deviate from this paradigm, the harder life gets.

And because white is better and the highest SMV according to the blackpill, that simply means being whiter is simply a mark of conscientiousness. When you care about what others think about you, you clearly and actively dislike being a virgin, and are living according to such a principle. There's nothing more 'go with the flow' than playing it white.

Women are just hiveminded creatures that are usually disgusted by the eccentric-- and this lies hand in hand with the core tenets of the blackpill-- that a white man that's tall and wealthy is bar none, the standard pinnacle of sexual attractiveness. The more generic this man is, the more white he is, and the whiter you are, the more of a trophy a man is seen to be to the foid hivemind.

Not caring what others think about you is a luxury only females can consider-- because to a female a lack of conscientiousness is empowering. To a male, it will trap you into a state of isolation.
Not only femlaes only kings don't have to worry about what others think about them that's why I envy noble people so much

You want to be a generic white guy, that camps and takes trips to the grand rapids, has a giant dog, a jeep, and some yuppie job that pays 6 figures. Generically pleasant, but nothing inside. No soul or inner torment at all. This is peak male trophy husband material: a blank hhuuuwhite slate that females can project positive aspirations to. And the key ingredient is a total absence of self-conception, individuality, or creativity. Any moral stance or value you immutably have must be suppressed into a vacuum of moldable ambiguity-- you just want to fit in, nothing more.
So to be accepted by normies and foids I have to give up all my odd hobbies and become a soulless brain dead NPC? No thanks, I will stay incel :feelsUgh:

First, this is a giga cope since Chad can have any kind of job or hobby or personality and still slay. Also, putting on a fake personality and doing shit you don't like just to fit in is quite draining. I would rather be myself and just wait for the AI sex robots :feelshmm:

It's good to listen to what they have to say, but not assimilate with them. If I took everything they said seriously, I'd not be able to moneymax.

i used to not care either but then the blackpill hit me