Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm not appealing or interesting as a person at all

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★
That's really all there is to say. All that fucking effort and time and money and self-improovement for FUCKING NOTHING!

Every effort to make myself more interesting or appealing as a person has failed thus far. And it will continue to fail until I die. I've been failing for over 5 years.

I will continue to be a dull, lifeless, boring, joyless, mentally handicapped, moronic husk of a subhuman until the light drains from my eyes.

Same here. I am not interesting to anyone and absolutely everybody forgets about me if I stop jestermaxxing. I was never meant for this world but that's life for ya.

@Friezacel

same lol i give up

Same here. I am not interesting to anyone and absolutely everybody forgets about me if I stop jestermaxxing. I was never meant for this world but that's life for ya.

@Friezacel
My life story

Everyone is boring. Its the really meaningless ones that propell the status of popular people.

snakes are cool
i like snakes
i found a black rat snake and garter snake recently :)

You’d be interesting if the bones in your legs were longer and your facial features the right size and distance between each other

The only thing that interests people are looks. That’s the sad reality

Same here, I always was excluded in conversations and when I tried to talk I’d just get talked over by everyone, it’s like I didn’t exist to them.

On top of that my personality has deteriorated and I’m become a self loathing miserable piece of shit.

The worst thing for me is, that my biggest cope of gaming does not work anymore.

I cant even bother with it, im bored to death

Snakes are literally the symbol of treachery
ok but they slither around and they stick their tongues out and have cool colors have tou thought of that?

@Friezacel
Over for us, Especially the light drain from eyes thing was brutal AF