Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This site is a FBI honeypot and why I'm not worried

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
This site is a FBI honeypot, not in the sense that it was designed by FBI and created by them. Actually, 99.9% of people are potential INFORMANTS. What are you gonna do when the FBI says they will "does stuff" with your family if you don't hand over the database?

But I'm not worried that it will be shutdown in the nearer time; shutting down this we site would mean that incels will go to other platforms such a telegram, which is filled with what fbi themselves call 'extremists' and these organizations (we are not a organization) are have actual funding and are more violent than us.

Putting us to telegram would mean that the FBI would need to ask for ADL and other pro censorship orgs to lobby against the government to ban us from telegram, which possess a cost for all parties involved, because it would require a new moderation guideline - think of all new training methods, research, effort, and profit loss - all is cash!!

My takeaway is, there are agents trying to sway out community, and provoke our people, but that I am not worried, for I do not commit any crimes or encourage anyone to do so.

incels would not move to telegram but if they did, we would not be invited. only a group of trusted people, whats more likely to happen is that someone creates their own forum for incels or we'd all just migrate to another forum.

incels would not move to telegram but if they did, we would not be invited. only a group of trusted people, whats more likely to happen is that someone creates their own forum for incels or we'd all just migrate to another forum.
Well, the platform doesn't matter. My point is, this site perfectly serves the FBI's (and our) needs, and they do not have much incentives to shut us diwn

You're not worried because you an elite member of the CCP.

The government ruins everything with their government agents! I fucking HATE these bootlicking cocksuckers!