Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait everyone thought you were younger

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
People are always shocked when I say them I'm 24 , the sunday's school teacher asked me how old I was. I told him 24 ,he thought I was 18-19.He even thought I was in highschool.
@VictimofBpillReaper

People are always shocked when I say them I'm 24 , the sunday's school teacher asked me how old I was. I told him 24 ,he thought I was 18-19.He even thought I was in highschool.
@VictimofBpillReaper
i remember some guy said i looked 15 and another person said i looked like a kid

Im 20 they think im 17

People say I look 14/15.

people say i look no older than 18

I'm a framelet manchild. People unironically think I'm 20, but I'm 30.

I'm 33 but they think i'm in my mid 20s.

29 but they think I'm early 20s

My optometrist thought I was 14 :feelsrope:

anti-aging secret: just be incel

Was called "14" when I was 22 at a bar by a foid bartender, so yah... no one takes you seriously, especially when you have the body of a teenager and you're in your late 20's, same with a small head and nothing masculine looking about me. Sucks to fucking look younger than you actually are as a man. Fuck.

Sucks to fucking look younger than you actually are as a man. Fuck.
At some point we will be skinny fat and old, but people will think we're 50 instead of 60.

I
Was called "14" when I was 22 at a bar by a foid bartender, so yah... no one takes you seriously, especially when you have the body of a teenager and you're in your late 20's, same with a small head and nothing masculine looking about me. Sucks to fucking look younger than you actually are as a man. Fuck.
I'm a wristcel and voicecel

Even a child told me he thought I was the youngest sibling

My brother has many beard

I

I'm a wristcel and voicecel
I have skinny ass wrists, it just adds to the "weak teenager" look I have. Foids hate that shit and your fellow man doesn't respect you / looks down at you. Over for weakcels.

Yes, same, i had to go to barbershop in April, 90% of them were busy with 60 year old grandmas going for haircut at 9am. 2 barbers where i asked them about what time they will be available to get haircut, they addressed me calling me a boy.

On april 19 i had to deliver an item for sale to some old woman in her 60s, she said that i look 15 :lul:

I think one of the major reasons some of us look younger besides underdeveloped face ia that we sit at home most of the time, so we don't get as much sun exposure like normies.

I'm 30 and I've had this issue my whole life. I've never been taken seriously, no one respects me and I'm invisible to women, they probably assume I'm in high school. I don't have the good kind of baby face either, I look like a weird 12 year old. My face is a round blob, no jaw and chin, chubby cheeks, puffy eyes, no definition whatsoever etc.
A lot of people here think baby face means young looking and attractive (aka boyish good looks.) If you look like an adult (18+) you don't have a baby face.
I look younger than most freshmen, but luckily I can grow a disconnected goatee (van dyke) and it kind of makes me look like a teenager trying hard to look like an adult, but it's better than looking 12. I weigh almost 200 lbs and I'm not short (not tall either), but nothing can make up for my underdeveloped face.

I think one of the major reasons some of us look younger besides underdeveloped face ia that we sit at home most of the time, so we don't get as much sun exposure like normies.
I don't know about you, but I look young because my facial bones are severely underdeveloped. It has nothing to do with my skin quality and tan.

@VictimofBpillReaper
People give me different responses, people say I look older or I like my age. It varies person by person

One time I got held up at an airport security checkpoint because a TSA agent thought my ID was fake. (You have to present your ID and your boarding pass before you enter security) Luckily I was traveling with my parents at the time and they had to explain that my ID was in fact, real.

Also happened when I tried to buy a lotto ticket once, shortly after I turned 18. Cashier didn't believe I was 18 and he didn't sell me the ticket.

This is what happens when you're turbomanlet, have a small frame and baby face

One time when I was buying beer they didn't even ask me for ID (as they always do since 5 years), just started yelling at me thinking I'm a kid trying to buy it as a joke

@VictimofBpillReaper
I think that's true for many of us here, myself included. Most people seem to think I am a good few years younger than I actually am, even up to 5 years younger. It's because of our neotenous faces that make us look younger, as if our puberty never fully completed its processes. Of course these shitty features (or lack of features) like a weak chin/jaw, prey eyes, etc, makes us look younger or even more feminine, which is fucking stupid.

True babyfaced men will look like old lesbians, not men.
Cope, we'll look like old lesbians.
Yep.

13 year old Mike Tyson looks much older than me and I’m 30. Most high school kids look more mature than me. Imaging looking younger than a 13 year old. I don’t have to, that’s my daily reality.

13 year old Mike Tyson looks much older than me and I’m 30. Most high school kids look more mature than me. Imaging looking younger than a 13 year old. I don’t have to, that’s my daily reality.
Brutal

One time when I was buying beer they didn't even ask me for ID (as they always do since 5 years), just started yelling at me thinking I'm a kid trying to buy it as a joke
Danm