Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Probably my worst nightmare

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
-In this nightmare I saw many guys from highschool seized my soccer ball and beat me . In real life when there was sport ,I used to do tricks with my ball ,but there were other guys that wanted to pass,play etc. While they saw I was busy . It was the same in my neighborhood too. In the dream I told them I've already lost a ball bc of them I won't lend them my ball. They took it by force and beat me

- I saw a girl I liked in real life ( virgin ,smart not ugly) come visiting me at my college. After some moments I saw my brother talking to her. I was wondering how they knew each other before.

In real life I remember I went to this activity at my cousin's school,I was shocked when a friend of my cousin was asking me for him. I stopped talking to that girl for that.

One day at a family party, another girl I liked (friend of my cousin) was there too. He was trying to jestermaxed. I felt very angry.

My big ass neighbor,idk when they got along. The way they were talking when her family came at my house bc my grandma died. I was sure he had her number

@VictimofBpillReaper

IntEResting dream mang

Dnr, gonna read it later