Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion INCELS.IS What's the race you are attracted the most

INCELS.IS What's the race you are attracted the most

• White

• Latina

• Black

• Asian

• Indian

Results are only viewable after voting.

I'm curious to see which will have lesser votes
Black vs Indian

People who select white are femdom cucks

I'm curious to see which will have lesser votes
Black vs Indian
Australian Aboriginal women are the ugliest race of women

White women. Stacy Europeans are goddesses in the flesh, save for the fact they have to shit themselves, lol.

Not shocked that almost everyone picked white women lol.

I'm not attracted to a particular race per se but I'd say that white and latina are (on average) more attractive than black, Asian and Indian.

I am between white and latina hence why they were the first two options I suppose it's the same for most unless you are asian of course.

Easy. White. I have a faible for pale skin. Combined with red (preferred), blonde or black hair and blue eyes it's prime coomfuel.

Latinas have a very exciting personality, but unfortunately one I cannot compete with at all and also are not as beautiful.

Asians are typically way too demanding. They also aren't as pale and all have the same black hair color.

Blacks are typically way too lazy. They are also not very beautiful.

Indians ... tbh I don't know a lot about them, but an indian woman never caught my attention for any reason.

From a purely physical standpoint it would be at least 90% white. A lot of copers convince themselves chink females are more attractive due to the "submissive asian girl" myth.

Honestly it depends. Personally I find middle eastern phenotype the best for foids (such as Persians/Arabs). Those phenotypes combine deep set eyes with big eyes.

See, I want to date noodles myself, but I'm speaking purely of attraction.

The thing about noodles is, they offer a little besides their neotenous appearance - your average noodle in a first world city, looks like Hirohito but can be as demanding as white foids - to top it off, most of them have horrible personality even if you discount their race traitor attitude; noodles have a reputation for being abusive "tiger moms" for a reason.

All women are pretty annoying tbh. Black foids being the worst. I chose white cause most of the very few pleasant foids I've been around have been white. I still support the epar of white women in gta more than any other type of foid cause they've fucked me over the most.

Normally I would pick white, but today my yellow fever is strong:feelsohh:.

I don’t really believe in race but I put white because that’s what the ethnicity I am most attracted to looks like but they are not actually white. Kind of hard to explain.

Easy. White. I have a faible for pale skin. Combined with red (preferred), blonde or black hair and blue eyes it's prime coomfuel.

Latinas have a very exciting personality, but unfortunately one I cannot compete with at all and also are not as beautiful.

Asians are typically way too demanding. They also aren't as pale and all have the same black hair color.

Blacks are typically way too lazy. They are also not very beautiful.

Indians ... tbh I don't know a lot about them, but an indian woman never caught my attention for any reason.
And how do you feel about Australian aboriginal women

I do

but it said which ones Im most attracted to so that is what I said

Latinas and Whites probably same level tbh
I love asians as well but the thing is their body and face on average are more plain. If you take into account just sexual attraction, latinas tend to have bigger boobs and ass whereas most asians are always flat. That's why latinas>asians for me.

I love asians as well but the thing is their body and face on average are more plain. If you take into account just sexual attraction, latinas tend to have bigger boobs and ass whereas most asians are always flat. That's why latinas>asians for me.
Latinas are out of my league boyo

Also latino countries are like x20 more dangeorous than Asian ones

In Asia as long as u follow the rules theyll leave u alone in Latinos theyll fucking kill u randomly because they feel like it its over

From those choices I selected white, but would have selected Arab if available.

I'm not even that attracted to South-East asian gooks, they are probably the least attractive of the gooks. But I will try to take what I can get man I cant be picky man its over for me FUCK THIS LIFE MAN AFDASOUIGTAOHEHUGAOUIHFGDOUIHAGUDHAHU

Man maybe ill just fuck whores for the rest of my life then off myself or something man idk idk anymore what to do in this world fuck this piece of shit world i fucking hate this place I fucking hate it all, HWY ME MAN, ITS SO FUCKING GUNNY ITS SO FUNNY HOW DIFFERENT LIFE COULD BE.

What a fucking joke this place is man, what a fucking joke, some stupid whore earns 10 year sof my salary in 1 week showing her pussy, some rich faggots born into family wealth, and I was born to some shithole slav parents with nothing to their name, in some war ravaged shithole slav skilling eachother i dont even fucking know my extended family because most of them are fucking dead

scam fucking world

I prefer white foids. but the problem is, many white foids these days are arrogant, entitled, hypocritical, misandrist cunts who think their queens on gods green earth.

Still though, I wouldn't mind fucking a nigger, gook, spic or curry.

To what ends do we live

It makes no sense anymore, especially for me.

What a fucking joke to live out and pay taxes into this shit. I should become a nuisance for this system.

Latinas are out of my league boyo

Also latino countries are like x20 more dangeorous than Asian ones

In Asia as long as u follow the rules theyll leave u alone in Latinos theyll fucking kill u randomly because they feel like it its over
lol every foid is out of my league im 5'3 and broke as fuck and never had a girlfriend and im going to be 30 soon. No friends, no social experiences, no social network unless you count this one as such. I am just talking for the sake of the argument which race I find more attractive.

Where is the option for middle eastern

Everyone should be attracted to their own race only.

Let’s be real, no one wants the tier 2 garbage IF they could choose✨white females✨.

Whites are objectively the best looking

All women except for West African bantu black descendants

Most males find their own race the most attractive.
This is cope. If men could pick any women They wanted they would all take a blonde blue eyed 10/10 Swedish supermodel.