Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion INCELS.IS What's the race you are attracted the most

INCELS.IS What's the race you are attracted the most

• White

• Latina

• Black

• Asian

• Indian

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ikr. In the end, I decided to vote White women.

I feel like on average, Asian women are more attractive than White women.

But the top White Gigastacies are more attractive than the top Asian Gigastacies.
Yeah a peak white woman is absolutely unreal and blows noodles out of the water, I guess I feel like I would be more compatible with a wider variety of noodles and have more of a chance with them i guess

no bro races are equal and beauty is soobjective

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer
Sorry for @ing you but can any of you ping my thread. This is important to know as a forum.

@Fat Link @SlayerSlayer
Sorry for @ing you but can any of you ping my thread. This is important to know as a forum.
Done GIF

the hot ones from any race

Idealistically white women
Realistically Asians

Like a white women that is 10/10 will obliterate a Asian woman that is 10/10.

White, But I don't like blondes are redheads. Pale skin, black hair and colored eyes/black are what I find attractive. Also Arab

White and indian for me. Knew some indian since i am indian foids in college with which i felt had some chemistry but ghosted by them because of pajeet chads

Ikr. In the end, I decided to vote White women.

I feel like on average, Asian women are more attractive than White women.

But the top White Gigastacies are more attractive than the top Asian Gigastacies.
Indian women in ethnics and traditional slay all ethnicites

white > latina > asian > black > indian

Asian and Latina for me, but I had a feeling that the yellow fever bros were holding the line in the "Asian" option, so I went with Latina for this one and, looking at the results, I was correct:feelzez::hax::feelshaha:.

Asian and Latina for me, but I had a feeling that the yellow fever bros were holding the line in the "Asian" option, so I went with Latina for this one and, looking at the results, I was correct:feelzez::hax::feelshaha:.
my incel bro.

Most white women are Latina but people don't know. Latina mogs

I prefer white but it's only a small difference to the two runner-ups:

White 1.0
Latina 0.9
Indian 0.8
Asian 0.3
Black 0.0

This is really only because White is a very broad term. My type are mediterranean brunettes, could be Portuguese or Lebanese, etc.

Asians. Have always been attracted to mongoloids.

I voted Latina because most of the hottest camwhores I masturbate to are from Colombia. Ukraine is a close second.

I voted Latina because most of the hottest camwhores I masturbate to are from Colombia. Ukraine is a close second.
next poll should be "which race of women you masturbated the most"
I wonder if the results would mirror this one.

Negresses, it's not even a hard question.

Duh, there is nothing compared to the African allure... That smooth brown fig colored skin, those suculent lips... Those sexy dreadlocks...

This is cope. If men could pick any women They wanted they would all take a blonde blue eyed 10/10 Swedish supermodel.
I dunno, everyone talks about attractive swedish people, nordic in general, yet literally everyone i saw were ugly.

White foids have too masculine faces, asian are much more feminine but often look like cooked shit, latinas and indian foids turn into walking lard goblinas at twenty yo. Hard choice.

White and Asian femoids not really attracted to femoids of any other race.

white and Asians for sure

No Arab whores?

I'm loyal to my own race but my own race isn't loyal to me

I'm asian but asian girls don't like us, and they dislike me most. I might just have to stick with white girls
You should try Latinas, I saw a survey on Okcupid that Latinas like Asian men

You should try Latinas, I saw a survey on Okcupid that Latinas like Asian men
The only Latina I know is a 30yr old neighbor, maybe I should try rizzing her up?

The only Latina I know is a 30yr old neighbor, maybe I should try rizzing her up?
If you can try dating sites with out revealing your face. To see if there’s rare foids that likes more personality more then looks since there’s a few out there like that unless you can try to betabuxmaxxing on going back to college and spend a few years on high demand high paying skills on money maxing or not just collage any high demand high paying job ready skills

not exactly surprised to see that incels prefer asians over latina, otaku culture is big among us.

I find Asian women the most attractive. But I am an Asian in the US, and WMAF is so rampant that I am terrified of approaching any Asian women. I mostly meet White or Hispanic women. But there are some beautiful women among every race.

@Grim_Reaper you prefer noodle whores over Tamil foids? Even you? You guys must be blind :lul: :lul: :lul:

(still voted latina tho)

@Fat Link I'm curious about you, what's your preference on different types of races of foids?