Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

islamophobia is a serious threat

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
you get all these rafidah monkeys flinging shit at a computer screen on /r/IncelTears and they dox and SWAT me, i could have freaking died, B-B-BUT HES A CONSERVATIVE MUSLIM SO HES A TERRORIST

I LITERALLY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TIE TO ANY DESIGNATED FOREIGN TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BY THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE. i have not provided material support to any designated FTO, i have not conspired to, i have absolutely no legal infraction here.

I HAVE FBI INFORMANTS CONSTANTLY FOLLOWING ME ESPECIALLY AT THE MOSQUE. I GO OUT TO EAT AND THEY FOLLOW ME.

this stuff isnt a joke, this is ruining my life. i dont know if it was inceltears who called the swat or fkng what, but inceltears constantly links to the anonymous tipline on the FBI website, disgusting snitches, especially since i literally have nothing on me.

not to throw anyone under the bus, but plenty of mentalcels here call for the rape of women/molesting of little girls (EVEN THE MUSLIM ONES, WTF BROTHERS?)

how am I a threat more than anyone else on the board? "oh yea that guy, the serial rapist, he just has mental problems" and then me: "this is a radical Islamic terrorist with detailed plans to conspire mass shootings and the assasination of every American politician"

im held to a higher standard of criticism here. the inceltears are similar to white supremacists. "oh adam lanza and dylan roof, they just had mental problems" and then anything with a motive of Islam, "THE FUCKING SAND NIGGERS ARE INVADING, WE MUST DECLARE WAR"

they take screenshots of my posts and LITERALLY COMMENT TO SEND AN ANONYMOUS TIP TO THE FBI, THIS SHIT CANNOT BE MADE UP.

Sheykh Abu Muhammad Al-Adnani RA said: "Do you think that we will leave? Do you imagine that we will cease to exist? Do you believe that we will become weary or lose interest? Never! We will remain, with Allah's permission, until the final hour"

They swatted you?

Swatting is dangerous as fuck

A family father got killed 2 days before New years eve took place

Inceltears don't care what happens to incels, if you think about it they are worse than us.

0uhkhx1yb3jy.jpg

Knowing my luck they'd swat me and kill my cat or something.

muslims are becoming more hated by the day brother, its over for us muslims, hiding is our only solution.

Sub8Hate said:
Knowing my luck they'd swat me and kill my cat or something.

You would be 100% justified in killing them back at that point tbh desu

Inceltears is filled with islamophobes, I saw that. Those racist fuarking cunts should gtfo. And then they try to rag on us; a racially diverse userbase. Just lol at their neo-nazi-like mindset.

iiiTeMpeR said:
muslims are becoming more hated by the day brother, its over for us muslims, hiding is our only solution.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
They swatted you?

https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-We-have-snitches-among-the-ranks-I-was-SWATTED

China is going to gain superpower status, the balance will start to shift.

nausea said:

China is not friendly to Muslims either, relying on non-Muslims instead of Allah is why the ummah is in a pathetic state.

Bushladen008 said:
nausea said:
China is not friendly to Muslims either, relying on non-Muslims instead of Allah is why the ummah is in a pathetic state.
yes but the geopolitical situation will shift anyway, usa will have to face the new situation, many things will change, new scenarios etc

who knows?

Islam is a flawed and violent religion, once it’s eradicated the world will be a better place. It will take time but it will happen, every generation of Muslims is less radical then the last.

commander_zoidberg said:

In the next panel it should show "radical Islamic terrorists" (children) being killed by coalition airstrikes with the pilot yelling "WE'RE HERE TO LIBERATE YOU"

opsec said:
commander_zoidberg said:
In the next panel it should show "radical Islamic terrorists" (children) being killed by coalition airstrikes with the pilot yelling "WE'RE HERE TO LIBERATE YOU"
yes people shall see on youtube where these bombs fall, it's also clear they are testing new weapons

they kill entire families, and then corrupted media wonders why "terrorism" is a thing

but many people is aware of this, soon it will be over for LIARS and SPECULATORS and ASSASSINS

also, every tyrant in history is going to be killed sooner or later

opsec said:

opsec said:

LEL. This is the bash Islam thread. Not bash neo-liberalism/neo-conservatism thread. Which i'd be happy to do if we had such a thread.

I oppose all involvement with the Islamic world.

exterminate every single muslim rat from planet earth even if it involves the innocent

on a side note, you'd have to be extremely retarded to be born incel and still believe in such a dogshit religion which copes you to live on with false promises, lol @ u subhumans