Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It felt so good

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
★★★★
I had this weird dream, there was a lot of things . But i remember i was visiting my old high school with this girl. I was holding her hands. It was so sweet. I saw kids browsing incel.is at the school's parish. At some point in the dream i was browsing it too. But my day started very good bc i was very happy walking with this girl while holding her hand. I wished i tried to kiss her....

truecel trait you dreams are better than your life

If you want to have really weird dreams use melatonin before you sleep

If you want to have really weird dreams use melatonin before you sleep
I once tried Montelukast for respiratory problems, and I swear it was the worst experience of my life. I was sleeping, I seemed to be sleeping, but then I was awake, it seemed like I was in my body but then I felt like my head was spinning and it seemed like I was really in my body.

Fucking shit.

it seems like anyone who's been here long enough (which is not even that long kek) has done that
I haven't done it yet (at least I can't remember it)

It will probably happen someday tho

it seems like anyone who's been here long enough (which is not even that long kek) has done that
good thing im a .is noob so this wont occur to me for some time

truecel trait you dreams are better than your life
Not necessarily. I recently had a dream where I got "cucked". More specifically, some girl came over to my house, but instead of us making out, my brain just deus ex machina conjured up a tall chad for her to have sex with in my shower :feelsree: beyond over really

Not necessarily. I recently had a dream where I got "cucked". More specifically, some girl came over to my house, but instead of us making out, my brain just deus ex machina conjured up a tall chad for her to have sex with in my shower :feelsree: beyond over really
Brutal

saw kids browsing incel.is at the school's parish
Honestly judging by how foids devolve it is only a matter of time until this happens. Probably happening right now.

I saw kids browsing incel.is at the school's parish.
Are you sure this was a dream?
Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

Dreams like that make me happy for a while.
I have more life experience and development from dreams than in real life.
It's like training about how I should act in situations I will never actually have

Last edited:
Dreams like that make me happy for a while.
I have more life experience and development from dreams than in real life.
It's like training about how I should act in situations I will never actually have
I hope I'll see me kissing and fucking in my future dreams

I hope I'll see me kissing and fucking in my future dreams
It is hard to get these type of dreams as our brains do not have much to work on regarding how these things actually work and feel like

It is hard to get these type of dreams as our brains do not have much to work on regarding how these things actually work and feel like
There's always something to interrupt me when it was time to do the act

There's always something to interrupt me when it was time to do the act
Yeah that's your brain freaking out because it doesn't know how to escalate with a female