Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just went ER on my league account again

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
got 7 day chat restrict for saying clownworld banned word but I disguised it using a character so someone would have had to manually report me and new AI reddit trained moderators automatically chat restricted AND put a ranked restriction so I'd have to play 5 normal games before I can play ranked. I went into my next game and saw my chat restrict and lost my shit and just went ER. I inted for about 10 minutes and then left the game and deleted the league files from my computer for the 10th time. I swear I just want to delete that account like I did my last. I hate this faggy clown world game company shit that would rather censor me for saying 2 words within 10 games as if that changes anything rather than their depressing ass dead ass dying community that ruins the game and makes it continue to die.

Last edited:
playing that game :feelshaha:

I can't imagine playing that game tbh, I used to want to play it, but then I found out just how difficult & shit it is: Apparently, most of the players there haven't left their house since COVID, so the skill gap is too big for new users.