Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Religion hate thread

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
My patience has run thin on these god worshipping cucks, you seriously worship a dipshit who rigged your life on purpose and even if god was real what has he done for you realistically? God only purposely favors the sex havers and speaking of which its always sex havers who believe in religion which makes me suspicious of religiouscels on here who are proud to be incels and makes me question if they are really incels.

My patience has run thin on these god worshipping cucks, you seriously worship a dipshit who rigged your life on purpose and even if god was real what has he done for you realistically? God only purposely favors the sex havers and speaking of which its always sex havers who believe in religion which makes me suspicious of religiouscels on here who are proud to be incels and makes me question if they are really incels.
i have no problem with religion as long as you arent half assed with it. you know the history and the roots of the religion youre studying and you dont pick and choose which parts of the religion you agree with.

i have no problem with religion as long as you arent half assed with it. you know the history and the roots of the religion youre studying and you dont pick and choose which parts of the religion you agree with.

Their stupidity seriously makes me angry, I’ve tried to push a post through in suggestions advocating for their ban if they spread their foolishness but I’m waiting for a mod to approve it.

Their stupidity seriously makes me angry, I’ve tried to push a post through in suggestions advocating for their ban if they spread their foolishness but I’m waiting for a mod to approve it.
Based, if they are so proud of being incels while crying about being incels they should be banned, religionfags do mental jiu jitsu to justify their inceldom

It's back to reddit for you

What if God wants you to oblitERate normfilth?
God is not necessary peaceful.

thread would have popped off back in 2012
this is not edgy or subversive at all today lol

been lurking since 2001 i remember the .is thread about 9/11
Actually, I was lurking since the 90s when I was still sperm in my dads nutsack, because I knew it was ovER even then: I remember the thread someone made about Columbine, good times.

For Bakunin, God and religion were the enemies of all oppressed classes and indeed their role was to contribute to exploitation and oppression in concert with the ruling class.

IMG 4714