Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There is fucking teen couples everywhere at my job rn likely because of prom

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
There is a shit ton of prime foids holding hands with their boyfriends and I am on the verge of crying so much I went into the bathroom and locked myself in there like go fucking be affectionate in your bedroom if you are going to be loving each other in public. I want a fucking revolver to blast my brains out rn to end it all.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!

Last edited:
Buddy boyo. It's over

ER ALL OF THEM!!! (IN GTA)

When I was a teen I got so angry with my loneliness that I physically assaulted a teacher and was banned from school. I only graduated because it happened just before the exams, but I wasn't allowed back on the premises outside of the exams. Good thing I passed them all ...

They're probably making fun of the ethnicel employees there too.

There is a shit ton of prime foids holding hands with their boyfriends and I am on the verge of crying so much I went into the bathroom and locked myself in there like go fucking be affectionate in your bedroom if you are going to be loving each other in public. I want a fucking revolver to blast my brains out rn to end it all.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!
I agree, I hate teenage couples more then the adult ones, they remind me of the romance love that I missed out especially when they hug and kiss each other I want to yell at teenage couples to fuck off and do their shit somewhere else

Fuck I don’t want to be doomposting on here
Oh well I’ve returned

Sorry you have to go through that, just take the day off (or the week) till they are gone

When I was a teen I got so angry with my loneliness that I physically assaulted a teacher and was banned from school. I only graduated because it happened just before the exams, but I wasn't allowed back on the premises outside of the exams. Good thing I passed them all ...
why dont they subsidize sekswerkers for young incels?

Chop their palms and lips to unable them show their sexuality (in Stronghold Crusader)