Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There's no such thing as a Stacy on IT.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★
Water tbh. But if you actually, think about it, Stacy isn't spending time on a subreddit dedicated to hating on Incels, she is too busy responding to Chad's DMS and has only heard of Incels on the news. Can't wait for some IT roastie to screenshot this, and claim they're an attractive woman lol. You roasties will never get chad seethe and cope, that's why 300k of you losers are on a sub dedicated to hating ugly men so that you can take your frustration out on us.

I've seen some attractive women on there but not many.

I do agree with you that IT is full of ugly people taking their anger out on us because of their own issues.

I also believe that IT is full of incels in denial who hate on us to try to delude themselves into thinking that they are not one of us.

I wasn't on IT but I used to be an incel in denial and I did the same thing that a lot of IT members do.

Water tbh. But if you actually, think about it, Stacy isn't spending time on a subreddit dedicated to hating on Incels, she is too busy responding to Chad's DMS and has only heard of Incels on the news. Can't wait for some IT roastie to screenshot this, and claim they're an attractive woman lol. You roasties will never get chad seethe and cope, that's why 300k of you losers are on a sub dedicated to hating ugly men so that you can take your frustration out on us.
they probably don’t even know what a incel is

That sub is all trannies

Yeah, Stacy has no reason to rot away on Soyddit.

There’s been a few attractive bitches on IT, but that wasteland mostly consists of trannies, faggots and fat dyed haired feminists with armpit hair. And I still question if that princess kitty user is even a woman at all.

Average cucktears user overrates their attractiveness by a lot.

there was only one attractive blonde foid on there but she deleted her account afterwards. I dmed her and asked if we could have a sex fight lol

Forget IncelTears

Reddit is either unattractive women or attractive women shilling their onlyfans, I have never seen an actual attractive reddit foid

there are probably more stacies on .IS than on IT jfl