Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel There's no winning as a manlet in a current society.

Lucifer157

Lucifer157

GIVE ME PUSSY, MOTHERFUCKER!
It's simple, any other form of phobia or "ism" is practically illegal and unacceptable these days. You can no longer call anyone a nigger, a kike, a tranny, a spic, a chink, or even a faggot. As a result, people will naturally look for the next group to whom they can heap all their anger, rage, blame, hatred onto. It also has to do with the liberation of women, allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want. This means that they can finally express their true opinion about what they really hate without recourse, and all this is protected by a system set up by men. This allowed them to reveal their true nature. It's like they've been locked for centuries for some reason. Everything that women hate is accepted and allowed in society. If women hate curries, then racism against curries is acceptable. If women hate short men, then it's okay to hate short men.

If you're a short guy and people make fun of you, they expect you to shut the fuck up, take it, and be happy about it. If you stand up for yourself, you will automatically be considered an instigator or a villain and brutally put back in your place, whether it is a physical beating or justice system. The excuse "they kept beating me in front of everyone for my height" will not go before the jury, but if one of the blacks had said, "they called me a nigger," the jury might have at least shown you some sympathy. As a result, short guys are in a position where they cannot fight back, they are expected to actually know their place, and all this with a complete lack of empathy or understanding on the part of anyone. And the worst part is that you're just simply hated for something you can't control. You can't change your genes or bones, at least the face can be changed, but the height? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CHANGE YOUR HEIGHT, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY! The society expects you to grow taller or accept being oppressed as a manlet and don't ever bitch about it because it's your own fault for not growing taller even though height is genetic.

There's no winning as a manlet in a current society.

even if NT as shortcel its fucking ovER

I am 5'4 and while that's bad what is really standing out in my case is my face and skull, I'd rather have normal face and skull than have another 6 inches, at least people wouldn't react to me as badly

We manlets can't win no matter what.

post to cope, humiliation of a person is prohibited everywhere, it’s just that someone ignores it, just like racism lol, have you even seen any NOT racist statements on this forum? By the way, short men are subjected to less humiliation than those with deformed skulls, it’s time to admit it

I am 5'4 and while that's bad what is really standing out in my case is my face and skull, I'd rather have normal face and skull than have another 6 inches, at least people wouldn't react to me as badly
You heightmog me while I'm standing at 5'3, my entire face and head shape is fucked up, to be honest. I'd rather be tall because ascending is no longer important to me at this point in my life.

I just want to be tall and be taken seriously by others, rather than constantly being seen as a joke.

We manlets can't win no matter what.
Brutal, Even at 511 im heightmogged by foids and other dudes outside, Its over, yesterday at the store was a foid that was 6.3, I felt so heightmogged.

I know how you feel brotha :cryfeels:

Brutal, Even at 511 im heightmogged by foids and other dudes outside, Its over, yesterday at the store was a foid that was 6.3, I felt so heightmogged.

I know how you feel brotha :cryfeels:
Getting heightmogged by a female makes me feel extremely emasculated:feelsbadman:

humiliation of a person is prohibited everywhere
no its not lol, go record a video of you humiliating a foid in public, or calling a nigger a nigger (you wont do this)
have you even seen any NOT racist statements on this forum
yes duh, also its different here, theres no protected classes of individuals, you can call a nigger a nigger and a manlet a manlet on here, you can only do one in the real world

You can't win but you can at least work on getting the target off your back by becoming stronger, meaner and better at fighting.
You'll still get some comments like @Samurai but you can just ignore them or embrace people hating you (I know this sounds a bit edgy but it's honestly much easier, they will hate you anyway so just accept it).

Yeah I think you're right. If your face is as bad as you say, you probably wouldn't be treated better even if you were 6'0

Even at 511 im heightmogged by foids
:feelswhat: You don't actually consider yourself a manlet at 5'11 right ?
Or is the average height 6'4 where you live ?

Getting heightmogged by a female makes me feel extremely emasculated:feelsbadman:
:feelscry:

When I was deluded and coping, before the blackpill, I thought 5ft7 was a decent height and I was okay lol

The blackpill hit me hard, in this area. Brutal, honestly. As soon as I see guys who are 6ft+, I realize how over it is.

no its not lol, go record a video of you humiliating a foid in public, or calling a nigger a nigger (you wont do this)

yes duh, also its different here, theres no protected classes of individuals, you can call a nigger a nigger and a manlet a manlet on here, you can only do one in the real world
I think this is only limited to incels, chad will be able to do this and he will even be praised

limited exclusively for incels, I meant that I would do it with pleasure, but blacks most often walk in groups, and I’m not an athlete, they’ll just beat me up

limited exclusively for incels, I meant that I would do it with pleasure, but blacks most often walk in groups, and I’m not an athlete, they’ll just beat me up
Blacks are allowed to beat you up because they're protected class due to muh racism, but if manlets do, they'll be arrested and accused of napoleon syndrome.

Discrimination against manlets is socially acceptable and even encouraged. Just pay attention here, they act like foids. they are very aware of the disadvantage but they pretend there isn't and they even gaslight you. Everyone becomes a toilet when is about height.

Yeah being a manlet has to be extremely brutal. Society literally hates them, it's fucked up

Yeah I think you're right. If your face is as bad as you say, you probably wouldn't be treated better even if you were 6'0
100%. It is actually as bad, or worse

You can't win but you can at least work on getting the target off your back by becoming stronger, meaner and better at fighting.
You'll still get some comments like @Samurai but you can just ignore them or embrace people hating you (I know this sounds a bit edgy but it's honestly much easier, they will hate you anyway so just accept it).

Im at the manlet cutoff so semi manlet, Because there are guys all the way up from 6-8 foot that mogs me.

Still nothing special in europe.

5'9 pajeetnigger here, gets mogged by chadjeets every now and then, while their stacy whores make fun of my fat vase like phenotype. When should i commit the "needful" :feelshehe:

Tbh I'd also take being normie looking and 5'4 (maybe even shorter) over the disgusting face and skull I have now

even if NT as shortcel its fucking ovER
Impossible to be NT as a shortcel because the bullying will degrade your mental health to the point you aren't NT anymore.

Tbh I'd also take being normie looking and 5'4 (maybe even shorter) over the disgusting face and skull I have now
same. man, my face and skull are so extremely weird (medically stated too but not in these words obviously). I get stares and talked about, for over 14 years now. One side of my face is bigger and longer and hence one of my eyes is much lower and also looks kind of outward and different size. I have missing facial bones in some places of the face and a very strange abnormal skull

same. man, my face and skull are so extremely weird (medically stated too but not in these words obviously). I get stares and talked about, for over 14 years now. One side of my face is bigger and longer and hence one of my eyes is much lower and also looks kind of outward and different size. I have missing facial bones in some places of the face and a very strange abnormal skull
Damn, that's brutal man. I was born with an extremely wide forehead and as I grew up, due to my big head my facial features grew bigger and became more spread out, which makes me look like I have some undiscovered syndrome (I probably do tbh). Basically all of my features: pupils, nose, lips, philtrum, and even ears are huge, and my lack of facial bone development makes that even more obvious. have to wear a hoodie with my hood up each time I go outside because my thin hair gets flattened out by the wind, making me look even funnier. I wish I had a face that looks human.

Normies are hypocrites. Great post btw.

This is why as a manlet, I do as little for society as possible; it doesn't change what people think so why bother?

The question is does Manletism stem from a genetic sequence of a past ancestor from Asia

I always have been very fond of our rice cel brothers, who are experts in algorithms and numbers,
at the loss of language and survival abilities.

Impossible to be NT as a shortcel because the bullying will degrade your mental health to the point you aren't NT anymore.
Nah, every shortcel I've seen irl has been NT as fuck.

You can win with a weapon (in pubg)

It's simple, any other form of phobia or "ism" is practically illegal and unacceptable these days. You can no longer call anyone a nigger, a kike, a tranny, a spic, a chink, or even a faggot. As a result, people will naturally look for the next group to whom they can heap all their anger, rage, blame, hatred onto. It also has to do with the liberation of women, allowing them to do whatever the fuck they want. This means that they can finally express their true opinion about what they really hate without recourse, and all this is protected by a system set up by men. This allowed them to reveal their true nature. It's like they've been locked for centuries for some reason. Everything that women hate is accepted and allowed in society. If women hate curries, then racism against curries is acceptable. If women hate short men, then it's okay to hate short men.

If you're a short guy and people make fun of you, they expect you to shut the fuck up, take it, and be happy about it. If you stand up for yourself, you will automatically be considered an instigator or a villain and brutally put back in your place, whether it is a physical beating or justice system. The excuse "they kept beating me in front of everyone for my height" will not go before the jury, but if one of the blacks had said, "they called me a nigger," the jury might have at least shown you some sympathy. As a result, short guys are in a position where they cannot fight back, they are expected to actually know their place, and all this with a complete lack of empathy or understanding on the part of anyone. And the worst part is that you're just simply hated for something you can't control. You can't change your genes or bones, at least the face can be changed, but the height? IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CHANGE YOUR HEIGHT, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY! The society expects you to grow taller or accept being oppressed as a manlet and don't ever bitch about it because it's your own fault for not growing taller even though height is genetic.

There's no winning as a manlet in a current society.
We unironically should fight for civil rights like MLK did. Mass protests (in Minecraft). Anyone who's shorter than 5'11 should band together (sadly won't happen).