Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Top 10 most homophobic users of .is

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
★★★★★
1. @Uggo Mongo
2. @SlayerSlayer
3. @faded
4. @DarkStarDown
5. @Logic55
6. @Linesnap99
7. @lazy_gamer_423
8. @Chudpreet
9. @Pixycel
10. @Nograsscel

Feel free to comment any users who YOU think is the most homophobic

Last edited:
top 10 high IQcels next

1. @turbocuckcel_7000
2. @Ron.Belgrade
3. @faded
4. @DarkStarDown
5. @Logic55
6. @Linesnap99
7. @lazy_gamer_423
8. @THE TRUE DIGLET
9. @Pixycel
10. @CruxGammata

Feel free to comment any users who YOU think is the most homophobic
Based list, except for @faded

how am I not on this list?

how am I not on this list?
Yeah that was an oversight by me, I tried looking at people that said “faggot” a lot in the search query, and you deserve to be in number one spot

How can you even measure how homophobic users are? If you are not homophobic you shouldn't be on this forum. Period.

Yeah that was an oversight by me, I tried looking at people that said “faggot” a lot in the search query, and you deserve to be in number one spot
faggot

trump-really.gif

How can you even measure how homophobic users are? If you are not homophobic you shouldn't be on this forum. Period.
I mean I can’t mind read but
I tried looking at people that said “faggot” a lot in the search query
It’s just a goofy thread of course most people here would be homophobic, it’s just how open they are with being homophobic I guess

How am I nowhere on that list? I advocate for the actual long-term extermination of fags/troons, I don’t just overuse “faggot” to be edgy

"Faggot" doesn't even mean homosexual most of the time. I have myself have 5 pages of using the words "sodomite" and "queer" and who knows how many pages for other more pointed anti-faggot commentary.

How am I nowhere on that list? I advocate for the actual long-term extermination of fags/troons, I don’t just overuse “faggot” to be edgy
I just haven’t interacted with your posts I wasn’t online a lot in ‘23, sorry

Kill all faggots. throw them off buildings. Total Faggot Death.

There's still 18 minutes left to edit and add my name on it. Maybe an honourable mention?

"Faggot" doesn't even mean homosexual most of the time. I have myself have 5 pages of using the words "sodomite" and "queer" and who knows how many pages for other more pointed anti-faggot commentary.
I have 16 pages of just "faggot" not even including queer faggotry fag or any variation

Here is my suggestion, top 10 most misogynistic users. I should definitely be on top of that list
Yea I also score high on that topic,
But I´m not a well known user yet....
Been around since February, which isn´t a long time.

I even made a thread concerning faggots once:

Agree completely. It's an endorsement not of ISIS, but of TFD.
My mistake.

AZOV was a Psy-Op also.
That is disturbing tbh. I don’t support the lgbtq people, but hurting them like this is brutal.
Nah, faggotry breeds more degeneracy & leads to more r-selective traits: Not to mention, it correlates heavily with Feminism.

Wish we did this to faggots in the West.

Last edited:
@Uggo Mongo @SlayerSlayer @Nograsscel I added you all to the list

Nah, faggotry breeds more degeneracy & leads to more r-selective traits: Not to mention, it correlates heavily with Feminism.

Wish we did this to faggots in the West.
Don't listen to that jew

3 years ago I would feel sad if I even hurt a snail, things have changed massively for me since then.

Thanks bro.
Brutal, mogs me.

i hate faggots

put me up there buddy

"homophobia" is literally just common sense and was a commonly accepted fact until 2016. being gay is immoral and degenerate and believing that doesnt make you an evil person, degenerate western fucks

"homophobia" is literally just common sense and was a commonly accepted fact until 2016. being gay is immoral and degenerate and believing that doesnt make you an evil person, degenerate western fucks
foids supports lgbt coz no chad, government support lgbt coz population control, the healthcare industry supports lgbt coz more sales

Call it kinaidomisic

there is two way to look at this, when you spport lgbt you are supporting the liberal agenda and is against the conservatives, but when you are agianst lgbt you are supporting the conservative who didnt do shit for you and gave foids right.