Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel truecel trait: fucked up posture

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Putin, drop a nuke and annihilate all NT Balkaners
★★★★★
It's over my back is completely fucked and whenever I sit my back looks like a mountain, truly a truecel trait. It looks funny to normies and overall is a pretty brutal truecel trait caused by rotting and sitting on your chair all day.

My posture used to be just as bad too a few years ago. I spent a few years gymmaxxing and it fixed my posture.

Fixed it rn after reading this, cheers

It's over my back is completely fucked and whenever I sit my back looks like a mountain, truly a truecel trait. It looks funny to normies and overall is a pretty brutal truecel trait caused by rotting and sitting on your chair all day.
Hanging from a bar can help fix that tbh

I have ok posture because one of my friends posture was horrible growing up and I didn't want to look like that.

I don't know if it's terrible, but it definitely could use some work. I'm on my laptop too much but I have nothing better to do.

My spine is weird due to my genetics. The middle of my spine sticks out and the bottom of my spine sinks in. I have to push my hips inward to make my spine straight, which looks forced and feels uncomfortable. I even tried doing back exercises in the gym but that ended up being a waste of time. From time to time, I get sharp pain in my spine. I tried leaning back on my chair on time and almost broke my spine.

My spine is weird due to my genetics. The middle of my spine sticks out and the bottom of my spine sinks in. I have to push my hips inward to make my spine straight, which looks forced and feels uncomfortable. I even tried doing back exercises in the gym but that ended up being a waste of time.
same pretty much. It hurts like hell too.

No fucked up posture but occasional back pain

Do you find lying on hard surfaces uncomfortable due to your spine sticking out?
yeah it does hurt shit ton. It feels like I am lying on spikes.

This shit is fucking brutal. I had gotten laughs from normalcunts about how "crooked" I am sometimes.

yeah no shit I got scoliosis i'm hurtin 24/7

My posture is also fucked up

This shit is fucking brutal. I had gotten laughs from normalcunts about how "crooked" I am sometimes.
My dad and normies used to constantly tell me to fix my posture and that shit always pissed me off. My spine is so subhuman it's visible even when I wear clothes.

My posture used to be just as bad too a few years ago. I spent a few years gymmaxxing and it fixed my posture.
Can you please give me some advice on how to fix my posture at the gym? Are there any specific back stretches that I have to do or do I just work my back out normally and the muscles will fix my posture?

Can you please give me some advice on how to fix my posture at the gym? Are there any specific back stretches that I have to do or do I just work my back out normally and the muscles will fix my posture?
First off, if your posture is that bad, don't do any heavy exercises because you could wreck your shoulders easily. Just do some lightweight dumbbell bench presses with proper form. That exercise will help stretch out your chest muscles which are very tight in people with a rounded posture. Back exercises are the most important. Pull ups or lat pulldowns are good for back strength and shoulder range of motion. Dumbbell rows or machine rows will really help strengthen your back muscles responsible for holding good posture. Just don't go too hard with any exercises or you will get injured. Take it easy and don't hurt yourself.

I always would put my shoulders up or have my head sticking out weridly

First off, if your posture is that bad, don't do any heavy exercises because you could wreck your shoulders easily. Just do some lightweight dumbbell bench presses with proper form. That exercise will help stretch out your chest muscles which are very tight in people with a rounded posture. Back exercises are the most important. Pull ups or lat pulldowns are good for back strength and shoulder range of motion. Dumbbell rows or machine rows will really help strengthen your back muscles responsible for holding good posture. Just don't go too hard with any exercises or you will get injured. Take it easy and don't hurt yourself.
Thanks man I appreciate it. I have a bad rounded posture, my shoulders slump forwards and my neck is rounded. It's the bane of my existence.

Back gone as could never afford proper apogamic chair and being overweight and rounded shoulders

Thanks man I appreciate it. I have a bad rounded posture, my shoulders slump forwards and my neck is rounded. It's the bane of my existence.
No problem. Just seriously don't go heavy on any exercises initially. Pick weights that feel easy. When you have slumped forwards shoulders they can get injured very easily. Watch some videos on how to do the exercises I mentioned before you try them so you know proper form. Even if you are able to correct your posture, don't push yourself too hard in the gym and stick to weights that you can get at least 8 repititions with.

Inherited Lordosis from mother (ass sticks out, makes me look like a foid whoring herself out)

No problem. Just seriously don't go heavy on any exercises initially. Pick weights that feel easy. When you have slumped forwards shoulders they can get injured very easily. Watch some videos on how to do the exercises I mentioned before you try them so you know proper form. Even if you are able to correct your posture, don't push yourself too hard in the gym and stick to weights that you can get at least 8 repititions with.
Will do. I also prefer free weights if I'm able to use them instead of machines.
Do you have an estimate on how long it might take to see some posture improvement? I know it's a rookie question and many factors can affect the time, but a rough estimate will do.

Will do. I also prefer free weights if I'm able to use them instead of machines.
Do you have an estimate on how long it might take to see some posture improvement? I know it's a rookie question and many factors can affect the time, but a rough estimate will do.
I also prefer free weights because it's more natural. The only machine I really use is the row machine because it supports your chest and makes it easier to focus on working the back muscles. It's hard to say how long it will take to see improvement. I think I saw some improvement in around a month. By 2 or three months, I noticed a big difference. After being at it for 6 months my posture was basically fixed completely. Just don't push yourself too hard. After being in the gym for almost a year I got too obsessed with gym culture and got injured. I used to do heavy deadlifts and my best weight was 225 pounds (not that strong, I know, but it was too much for my weak joints). I also leg pressed 600 pounds. Over time it tore my left hip labrum and gave me hip impingement. I had surgery and it was a failure, so I get to enjoy a wrecked left hip for the rest of my life now. Don't let this be you. Stick to weights you can do at least 8 reps with so they won't be heavy enough to hurt you. Don't ever try 1 rep max lifts like powerlifters do, because that is the shit that will injure you. Just listen to your body and if any of your joints hurt, stop immediately and let it recover so you don't get an injury. As long as you don't go too hard you shouldn't even have to worry about getting injured.

I also prefer free weights because it's more natural. The only machine I really use is the row machine because it supports your chest and makes it easier to focus on working the back muscles. It's hard to say how long it will take to see improvement. I think I saw some improvement in around a month. By 2 or three months, I noticed a big difference. After being at it for 6 months my posture was basically fixed completely. Just don't push yourself too hard. After being in the gym for almost a year I got too obsessed with gym culture and got injured. I used to do heavy deadlifts and my best weight was 225 pounds (not that strong, I know, but it was too much for my weak joints). I also leg pressed 600 pounds. Over time it tore my left hip labrum and gave me hip impingement. I had surgery and it was a failure, so I get to enjoy a wrecked left hip for the rest of my life now. Don't let this be you. Stick to weights you can do at least 8 reps with so they won't be heavy enough to hurt you. Don't ever try 1 rep max lifts like powerlifters do, because that is the shit that will injure you. Just listen to your body and if any of your joints hurt, stop immediately and let it recover so you don't get an injury. As long as you don't go too hard you shouldn't even have to worry about getting injured.
Solid advice my man, will take it into consideration for sure. I was doing some dumbbell presses once and I felt a stabbing pain in my right shoulder and immediately stopped. Guess that was my sign to take things slow, you are 100% right. Thank you for your time.

yeah no shit I got scoliosis i'm hurtin 24/7
Research DMSO bro. It helped my partial paralysis.

I remember having bad posture and walking around exactly like the "incels.is" man...

One time a gdmf jerk/ bum dude was about to give me some shit. (Probably beg from or Rob me)

So I stood up straight and gave him my "I'll fuck you up" look!

He apologized and quickly split. Lol.

Good times fren! (Bon temps 'mi!)

Solid advice my man, will take it into consideration for sure. I was doing some dumbbell presses once and I felt a stabbing pain in my right shoulder and immediately stopped. Guess that was my sign to take things slow, you are 100% right. Thank you for your time.
You’re welcome. That shoulder pain you mentioned could have been from one of two things or a combination of both. It could have simply been from going too heavy too fast or it could have been from pressing from the rounded shoulder position. When your shoulders are rounded forward like that, it puts them in a more vulnerable position for injury and can cause shoulder impingement over time. Just take it slowly and you should be fine. Good luck bro

It was for a school tour, my mom made me go. I was the only one kayaking alone and I finished last :feelsbadman:
brootal was it your first time kayaking?

If not deformed, do daily stretches and workouts for at least 15 min. You will look better in a couple of months. For my it worked to fix my subhuman gamer neck.

Brutal posturePill for your friend
He was tall as fuck with blue eyes and already had three gfs by the time we were in high school. I always wondered back then how he got girls because he didn’t have the best looking face but now I realize it’s the heightpill.

He was tall as fuck with blue eyes and already had three gfs by the time we were in high school. I always wondered back then how he got girls because he didn’t have the best looking face but now I realize it’s the heightpill.
If he had bad posture he would have been even taller then he already was too

Quasimodocel. My neck feels permanently crooked from looking at my phone all day

I can’t fix my shit, I need surgery to fix my back. Worst part is that I live in burgerland