Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why are so many of the hapas born to military guys so nerdy?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Just seems like a sad but funny and well deserved irony for the military rednecks who get with asian women

rednecks hate hapas more than genetically pure chinks

Military guy = genetic misfit

Vietnam war didn't end, now they're killing rices with inceldom and depression

I think that nerdy personality is usually forced upon guys who are too ugly to breed. Life sends them their own way and they find out that WoW can fill at least some of the void. In high school I realized I wouldn't be reaching 4-7h screen time if girls were interested in me. My autist like behaviour grew with isolation and missed formative experiences.

redneck boomer military tough guy niggers are terrible fathers and don't know how to raise children, resulting in nerds who escaped thru nerdy fantasy stuff

redneck boomer military tough guy niggers are terrible fathers and don't know how to raise children, resulting in nerds who escaped thru nerdy fantasy stuff
what if they expect the men to raise themselves and call it manly?

is it just too hard to take in so they ignore it?

how do you think fathers are supposed to be.

I think that nerdy personality is usually forced upon guys who are too ugly to breed. Life sends them their own way and they find out that WoW can fill at least some of the void. In high school I realized I wouldn't be reaching 4-7h screen time if girls were interested in me. My autist like behaviour grew with isolation and missed formative experiences.
is there any game nerdier than wow lol

is there any game nerdier than wow lol
I actually never played WoW becuse I don't like elves and green ogres.

I play STALKER like every other misogynist, because now my hatred is stronger than my soy nerdiness.

Brutal, that's how I feel about my personality as well